Astrological indicators on why I'm so hairy? Or Strong masculine presence & features.

vitas

Astrological indicators on why I'm so hairy? Or Strong masculine presence & features.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Moog

Re: Astrological indicators on why I'm so hairy? Or Strong masculine presence & featu

Scorpio is said to be hairy. 1st lord in scorpio

"Vrischika has a slender physique and is a centipede rashi... It has a hairy physique and is very sharp. Mangala is its ruler."

vitas

Re: Astrological indicators on why I'm so hairy? Or Strong masculine presence & featu

Scorpio is said to be hairy. 1st lord in scorpio

"Vrischika has a slender physique and is a centipede rashi... It has a hairy physique and is very sharp. Mangala is its ruler."

I have a first lord in scorpio? are you reffering to my moon in scorpio? and yes you are correct I have a very muscular physiqe.. Hmmm very interesting, what do you mean by 1st lord in scorpio?

Moog

1st lord = 1st house ruler = venus

vitas

1st lord = 1st house ruler = venus

ok but i thought my first house is in taurus? since my rising sign is taurus ascendant? or is my taurus ascendant weak?

Moog

ok but i thought my first house is in taurus? since my rising sign is taurus ascendant? or is my taurus ascendant weak?

Yes, your first house is in Taurus. But your first house ruler is Venus, and she's in Scorpio.

Therefore Venus takes on the Scorpio 'flavour'

Moog

'Masculinity' of body is in my opinion a pitta quality.

Mesomorphic, square, lean, muscular

Pitta is a quality associated with the hot planets; Mars and the Sun

Pitta Body type

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Leo's are known for their wild mane. Leo is ruled by the sun, and your sun is making a very close trine to the ascendant, from the fifth house, of leo/suns natural ruler. The sun is also opposing jupiter, and jupiter expands things.

You have feminine signs for most of your personal planets, but mars is dignified in capricorn, making it strong, it's also in a powerful position (funneling the opposition in a harmonious way) and highly elevated. These things would give masculinity. Both mars (masculinity: drive, action) and jupiter (expansion) are making relatively close aspects to the ascendant as well.

I agree with everything Moog and Phoenix said.

Moog, after I followed your train of thought I saw exactly where you were coming from. And Phoenix, I had also jumped right over to see where Mars was and also noticed it was in its Exaltation.

Many people would love to have a Mars in Capricorn placement. For further study, Vitas do you mind telling us what you do for a living?

vitas

Yes, your first house is in Taurus. But your first house ruler is Venus, and she's in Scorpio.

Therefore Venus takes on the Scorpio 'flavour'

I see, very interesting, I'm actually kind of tempted to post pics of myself to see what you think lol in terms of vibe/aura and energies...

'Masculinity' of body is in my opinion a pitta quality.

Mesomorphic, square, lean, muscular

Pitta is a quality associated with the hot planets; Mars and the Sun

Pitta Body type

Thanx for the link, you are correct I am highly athletic & very muscular with low bodyfat.

Leo's are known for their wild mane. Leo is ruled by the sun, and your sun is making a very close trine to the ascendant, from the fifth house, of leo/suns natural ruler. The sun is also opposing jupiter, and jupiter expands things.

You have feminine signs for most of your personal planets, but mars is dignified in capricorn, making it strong, it's also in a powerful position (funneling the opposition in a harmonious way) and highly elevated. These things would give masculinity. Both mars (masculinity: drive, action) and jupiter (expansion) are making relatively close aspects to the ascendant as well.

Awesome explaination but isnt capricorn a feminine sign? and does my pluto have anything to do with it as well? Also, what do you mean by harmonius way? and does the opposing jupiter intensifies my leo sun trining ascendant?

I agree with everything Moog and Phoenix said.

Moog, after I followed your train of thought I saw exactly where you were coming from. And Phoenix, I had also jumped right over to see where Mars was and also noticed it was in its Exaltation.

Many people would love to have a Mars in Capricorn placement. For further study, Vitas do you mind telling us what you do for a living?

I am a fitness trainer/athlete/fighter & aspiring stuntman lol... By the way is my mars in capricorn the only indicator of athletic ability? BUMP BUMP BUMP..

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Awesome explaination but isnt capricorn a feminine sign? and does my pluto have anything to do with it as well? Also, what do you mean by harmonius way? and does the opposing jupiter intensifies my leo sun trining ascendant?

Yes it's in a feminine sign but it doesn't matter so much because it is in such a strong position in your chart, being one of the main focal points of where the energy flows. You can see just by LOOKING at the thing by the red and blue lines. Red is stressful (which gives drive, power, but also struggles) and blue is harmonious (giving natural talents.) So, when MARS is harmoniously aspecting two planets that are in a stressful aspect (sun and jupiter,) and by that i mean making a trine to sun and sextile to jupiter, it means that you are using drive towards those talents. So it makes sense that you were driven towards a path of fitness.

Also, mars' ruler, saturn, is in a masculine sign, and not making any major aspects, which makes that planet act like a singleton, and many say that it can become a very predominant part of the chart.

Saturn rules ambition, which can be expressed through the mars in cap.

Yes, jupiter in opposition to sun will amplify it.. (jupiter expands everything it comes in contact with, in one way or another, depending on the nature of the planet, how strongly it is positioned, and what other aspects it is making)

You also asked about other maculine indicators and one would be the uranus in sag, which is also being amplified by the jupiter-sun, but in a more stressful (challenging) way, which can give unusual beliefs and the desire to express them head on.

And also, like moog said, venus and moon conjunct mars in scorpio, which though a feminine sign, gives some darkness and intensity, that can be perceived as masculine.

Last edited:

vitas

Yes it's in a feminine sign but it doesn't matter so much because it is in such a strong position in your chart, being one of the main focal points of where the energy flows. You can see just by LOOKING at the thing by the red and blue lines. Red is stressful (which gives drive, power, but also struggles) and blue is harmonious (giving natural talents.) So, when MARS is harmoniously aspecting two planets that are in a stressful aspect (sun and jupiter,) and by that i mean making a trine to sun and sextile to jupiter, it means that you are using drive towards those talents. So it makes sense that you were driven towards a path of fitness.

Also, mars' ruler, saturn, is in a masculine sign, and not making any major aspects, which makes that planet act like a singleton, and many say that it can become a very predominant part of the chart.

Saturn rules ambition, which can be expressed through the mars in cap.

Yes, jupiter in opposition to sun will amplify it.. (jupiter expands everything it comes in contact with, in one way or another, depending on the nature of the planet, how strongly it is positioned, and what other aspects it is making)

You also asked about other maculine indicators and one would be the uranus in sag, which is also being amplified by the jupiter-sun, but in a more stressful (challenging) way, which can give unusual beliefs and the desire to express them head on.

And also, like moog said, venus and moon conjunct mars in scorpio, which though a feminine sign, gives some darkness and intensity, that can be perceived as masculine.

So would you say I look like my chart? Might seem like a stupid question but I'm curious as to what the general consensus might be:

santi1.jpg