Degrees in my chart...

Stonerae90

Hello,

I am told I have many important degrees in my chart. I have been exploring the web but quite cannot wrap my head around what the degrees mean for my chart specifically. The Taurus Mars, for example... any help appreciated. I am unsure of which degrees in the chart other than my Mars Taurus hold significance.

Attachments

• taidegrees.jpg
    taidegrees.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 31

Harmelia

Hello,

I am told I have many important degrees in my chart. I have been exploring the web but quite cannot wrap my head around what the degrees mean for my chart specifically. The Taurus Mars, for example... any help appreciated. I am unsure of which degrees in the chart other than my Mars Taurus hold significance.

29-00 degrees is potentially very potent. Sign cusps are sensitive points. When a planet is exiting or entering a sign, the planet is energized. The planet will have energies of both signs present - especially when 15 minutes of arc from the other sign.

In your case - your a cuspy kind of person with ASC being only 15 minutes of arc between Aries and Pisces. Your MC-IC is also at 00-26 degrees. Your Mars is also only 15 minutes of arc from Gemini. So you might feel the Gemini as much as the Taurus and your may very well feel Pisces as much as Aries on the ASC.

In this case, I would consider Mars your chart ruler but I'd also consider Jupiter and Neptune as being important. And the same with your MC - Saturn and Jupiter both would be considered for rulership.

There's usually a good reason for being a"cuspy" person. There's nothing wrong with it - good or bad. It's just a description of someone who feels a blend of energies keenly. It's a description of your personality.

For instance, your Mars on the cusp between Taurus and Gemini could mean that you need to stabilize (Taurus) the way you think (Gemini) about your self-value (2nd house). This would make sense because your past life wound is concerned with your self-identity. You need to become more independent (Aries rising) and know who you are from the inside out (Capricorn planets). Jupiter in Leo, 5th will help you expand upon your self-identity - to stretch yourself - to develop your self and self-esteem.

You may have had an unrealistic self-identity in the past life and now you are revising this. You may have played a role that wasn't suited to you in the past life. So, now you are in search for the True You - and a life far more fulfilling to you personally.