Should I pursue my manager?

wan

Hello. I asked a question regarding my manager, whom I have a huge crush on. The question: should I pursue a relationship with him?

The big picture seems to be telling me no. Significators of the 1st and 7th house make no aspect. The Moon does sextile Mars, which is me, however I am not sure what this means. Also, Uranus closely conjuncts his house, and I have read that this is very bad for a relationship, because this planet signifies sudden change and instability. I am represented by Mars, which is found in the 7th house, his house. This makes me sense because he is constantly on my mind. Like the past couple of days he is all I could think about.

Coordinates: Vancouver, BC, Canada. March 13th 2021. 10:12 PM.

Would like to hear others' thoughts. Thanks.

Attachments

• should i.gif
    should i.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 27

waybread

I'd give this a "no" as well, Wan.

Mars also has no essential dignity in the 7th house. The boss is ruled by Venus, exalted in Pisces, so there is a real power imbalance here.

I don't know what kind of workplace you have, but if it is a large one with a certain amount of officialdom, there are probably rules or guidelines against this sort of thing, due to the potential for a conflict of interest/conflict of commitment. Then suppose you did develop a relationship and it went sour. This could really gum up your employment situation.

The moon in the 5th house of casual love affairs shows your emotional stake in the matter.