Only harmonic aspects to my venus

Giovanne

My venus sign is Aries(which is in detriment) in the 9th house, however all of its major and some minor aspects of it are all harmonic and everything. My question is, does that make my venusian energy stand out more, or does it make it super lazy in whatever way it's manifesting on each house's matters?

My venus aspects are:
Venus trine ascendant(Which I guess equates to venus sextile descendant)
Venus sextile north node(North node is in 11th house)
Venus trine pluto(Pluto is in 5th house)
And a very loose sextile to Uranus(Uranus in 7th house)

Andrea_

The way you can interpret how Venus manifests, to start with, can be by understanding the nature of Venus itself (personal planet, "grace, love"), the sign of Aries (fixed - "me first" focus, personal sign, head area), the 9th House (mutable, therefore brings flexibility - H. of learning, study or teaching, travel or the foreign, spirituality or philosophy).

We could deduct that despite liking passion, the way to your heart may be through your "head" first, in terms of how eloquently or educated the person is or speaks, and the manner in which their words are directed at you; or, you may have opposite tendencies linked to the physical, aka liking a person first based on physical traits and presence (need to look at Moon and Mercury in this case. If your Moon is in a water sign then physical presence and empathy might influence you more than "rightfulness" or "erudition"). If it's in a fire sign, then that might make you stand out more but not in a romantic way to others, and the more fixed the sign is, the harder it may be for others to see into your sensibilities; you may in fact be fiery and impetuous, impatient or rushed. If it's Earth, then you might have an additional reflective quality in your thinking or quietness, patience, or, if air, better ability to manage or invest the energy from your train of thoughts, speech etc.

You may be the one to actually start talks in order to test the person you like/love or see what their thoughts are, have a debate.

Even if one of your personal planets does not form tense aspects, it does not mean you will not meet with outside pressure and lessons/difficult situations. However, when they are to come, these lessons might be delivered in a more personal way or in way that allows you to chose when to have the battles, even if they may still go out of hand later.

Harmony only in a chart, especially when personal planets fall in fixed signs and houses, may mean the person is comfortable with themselves, but that doesn't necessarily make them the most capable of reaching out to others.

Do you tend to think that people who seem to have a crush on you are not "worthy" to be integrated into your love life; that someone willing to "race" or compete with you is more attractive?

Giovanne

The way you can interpret how Venus manifests, to start with, can be by understanding the nature of Venus itself (personal planet, "grace, love"), the sign of Aries (fixed - "me first" focus, personal sign, head area), the 9th House (mutable, therefore brings flexibility - H. of learning, study or teaching, travel or the foreign, spirituality or philosophy).

We could deduct that despite liking passion, the way to your heart may be through your "head" first, in terms of how eloquently or educated the person is or speaks, and the manner in which their words are directed at you; or, you may have opposite tendencies linked to the physical, aka liking a person first based on physical traits and presence (need to look at Moon and Mercury in this case. If your Moon is in a water sign then physical presence and empathy might influence you more than "rightfulness" or "erudition"). If it's in a fire sign, then that might make you stand out more but not in a romantic way to others, and the more fixed the sign is, the harder it may be for others to see into your sensibilities; you may in fact be fiery and impetuous, impatient or rushed. If it's Earth, then you might have an additional reflective quality in your thinking or quietness, patience, or, if air, better ability to manage or invest the energy from your train of thoughts, speech etc.

You may be the one to actually start talks in order to test the person you like/love or see what their thoughts are, have a debate.

Even if one of your personal planets does not form tense aspects, it does not mean you will not meet with outside pressure and lessons/difficult situations. However, when they are to come, these lessons might be delivered in a more personal way or in way that allows you to chose when to have the battles, even if they may still go out of hand later.

Harmony only in a chart, especially when personal planets fall in fixed signs and houses, may mean the person is comfortable with themselves, but that doesn't necessarily make them the most capable of reaching out to others.

Do you tend to think that people who seem to have a crush on you are not "worthy" to be integrated into your love life; that someone willing to "race" or compete with you is more attractive?

Awesome reply, thank you!

I do like to be both mentally and physically stimulated to be attracted to someone. Otherwise they either end up as a friend or an one-time fling.

As for my moon and mercury, they're in Leo in the 12th house and Pisces on the 8th respectively.

I do tend to make the first move like 3 out of 4 times this happens. Usually it ends in me not being that interested.

As for the crush question, I do feel when someone is "too easy" they're not worth my time, even if I kinda like them back, unless I like them a lot, otherwise I do run outta steam and then feel really bad about it because I've hurt many people that way. Mind you most of my relationships have also been long distance and with foreigners in particular. I do feel when someone is a bit hard, they're more attractive, or if they're chasing me but they're not too easy, which in turn makes me interested.

Hope this helps with interpretation.