The most effective method to Use My Vedic Astrology

venkat188

At whatever point you utilize my soothsaying in talks, workshops, individual readings, answers to your inquiries, webcasts, Twitter remarks, segments or my books, you should acknowledge it is for direction as it were.

I can't be considered answerable for your choices, about your life – anything else than some other celestial prophet. You settle on your decisions. Neither I nor crystal gazing can make them for you! This applies to all the Indian astrology’s guidance and data which has originated from me – and will originate from me, in future.

I've had a few inquiries recently which have concerned me, as certain individuals assume that I can reveal to them how to run their lives, or settle on their choices for them. This is very off-base.

Like most soothsayers I know, I can't acknowledge duty regarding the choices you make about your life dependent on any of my Vedic astrology direction. The act of crystal gazing is consistently for direction or diversion as it were. You decide to acknowledge it or reject it. It's your call. What's more, it's your life, to live as you pick.

Crystal gazing shows the flows of time. It shows where you are well on the way to wind up, given your beginning stage and current advancement.

That is the thing that my expectation, data and counsel depends on. You have choice consistently, can alter your course or change course. That is the reason my crystal gazing is only one device for you to use, in the toolbox of life.
You will get the right guidance to change your destiny with the backbone of our Vedic knowledge.