the node and reality

poyi

Premium Member
your saturn/merury midpoint is conjunct your sun/ixion conjunction.
node transitted sun on march 23 at 17scorp 46, node square ceres on 23 sun on march 25,node transitted ixion on april 7 at 17scorp 7,. node conjunct the saturn/mercury midpoint on mar 11 at 16 scorp 25.

in addition the sun/moon midpoint at 27 sag18 is biquintile the south node ant16 taurus18.

here you have bones(saturn) and the nervous system(mercury).
as this is a magic pattern ,it is possible that this problem is an act of magic against you.
si i think the symptoms that appeared were intiated in the last part of march. i mentioned this time period to you...........

these could have been very hostile social/emotional times.
the astral opening was on you and anykind of thrust or impulses in march could have had reactions form the astral. you showed not care when i urged caution but from another perspective when you eyes openon the astraL, THOSE EXISTING EYES SEE YOU.

i found that juno is also part of the 11th harmonic pattern with the affect that the orcus/juno midpoint is conjunct the dragon's head.

i immediate think of very powerful past lives and rather recently and ancient. it seem you came through a ruling caste.autocracy.

these historical times are divisive and it is a possiblity you scared or brought concern to existing magic/social systems.

so the immediate action would to see a priest or holy man . to see if there is an induced distortion in your aura/neverous system.

if you had any hostile feelings in march, try to find the point that instigated your stress.

i think you have have taken a unconscious psychic swipe at some entity and thrown yourself into this misalignment. there is a time when innocence can express itself, but don't desire more than your light brought you.

you need to explore this part of you quickly as your saturn at 8scorp30 is conjunct to the sun/pluto midpoint at8scorp 58,and it is conjunct the jupiter/venus midpoint at 7 scorpio 53.

hmmm what a stressful but exhillarating journey. you have to walk to the edge of the abyss before your heart and mind are fulfilled.

rahu

Hi Rhau

I think you are talking to me lol???

I don't seem to understand your explanation very well. I will read it a few more times. I had difficult time most of the time with my current boyfriend before July. It was very difficult to keep the relationship as we living so far apart. But recently everything is settling down and we are having very stable time now.

The stress in March might only be work related issue due to miscommunication but it all seem resolved.

The reason why I came to this forum last year was all due to my sub- and conscious mind warning me to get ready for the Saturn return. And it has been difficult mostly in relationship, health and changes at work due to change of management and my own health issue. Regarding to that Sun/Pluto midpoint and Jupiter/Venus midpoint conjunction lol I hope I could get lucky from it. That midpoint is fairly closed to my natal Saturn, Saturn rules 5th house, Moon rules 11th house. I am buying lottery ticket just to test it anyway!!! I had commended that Saturn transit that NN might well be a miracle thing happening. So to me either be health or some sudden luck, that's what I feel anyway.

In general I don't have such a good feeling of this Saturn return on the north node but also feeling very excited. Not sure how it would turn out. At it worse in term of medical, Saturn rules my Moon. Moon square by Pluto, Pluto is now transiting in Capricorn. So not sure how it will turn out. Next year 23rd October 2014 Solar eclipse will be on my natal Pluto, so the 3rd house will be affected.

I actually forgot to study the solar eclipse 9th May 2013 19 degrees 31 in Taurus opposition to my Sun and 18th October 2013 Lunar eclipse 25 degrees 45 in Aries which square my natal Moon. The Solar eclipse on 3rd November this year as well. Since Eclipse only occurs at a new moon, it always bring new event. But the orb thankfully not so tight. But I will have to look into the flow of the eclipse and events on my other charts. I will study further about the transit Chiron to my natal, progression chart.

I will keep you updated.

Thanks for looking into it!

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I just saw Steven Frayne a famous magician known as "Dynamo" on tv. His birth data: 17th December 1982, 10:5pm. He is one of the very interesting magician of manipulating physical world and create illusions with his hands.

He has Sun, Moon, and Lilith in parallel and contraparallel with North Node. Chiron and Part of Fortune in parallel. His natal Uranus conjunct IC, Venus conjunct South node. Jupiter biQ North Node, Saturn trine North Node, Mercury biQ Part of Fortune. He also have Out of Bounds Mercury which may explain his great skills on manipulation with his hands as an excellent illusionist or the real magician using his exceptional hands for his career.

astro_2gw_223_steven_frayne__dynamo_.46523.11068.jpg

He started learning magic from his grandfather. His grandfather taught him how to take away the strength of the students that bullied him at school and he put them into the bin. Since then he practice magic. It is interesting to see how his chiron had seem to help with this. He had performed the most stunning stun as walking on water in London. There are many more of his performs on tv and on youtube.

This Video is an interview about his personal past and how magic helps him to decrease discomfort of his Crohn's disease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjysEX8qRso

About a month ago on Australian Morning TV Show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TM55ENkol8

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
"It was his great-grandfather Kenneth Walsh — the role model and saviour he called Grandpa — who provided the escape route.
‘He showed me some magic tricks that he’d used in World War II to supplement his bar money — any way you can make money in a dodgy fashion in a bar, he knew how.’
He also taught Steven a concentration technique that — don’t ask how — made his body impossible to lift so that however much they huffed and puffed, the bullies couldn’t shift his slight frame any more. (He used the same trick last year on boxer David Haye.)

‘These guys weren’t the smartest cookies, and once I started doing a few things they didn’t understand, they were freaked out and spread rumours that I had demon powers.
‘That stopped people picking on me, but it also isolated me. People didn’t want to be around me. But I loved magic and it made my mum smile, and that meant everything. So I spent a lot of time in my bedroom practising.’

Alice McDermott

I am deeply fascinated by this man! Thank you Poyi for giving us his birthdata.

With Uranus as his oriental planet and Sun conjunct Neptune we wouldn't expect an ordinary person and he is certainly anything but that. Uranus conjunct the IC suggests he would use his unusual abilities in a career of some kind. Uranus is in the Aquarius duad of Sagittarius, which makes it even stronger. "The Zodiac Within Each Sign" says of this duad "... strong prophetic and intuitive abilities, especially regarding the effects of new technological innovations influencing cultural revolution."

He has a massive rolling declination flow starting with Uranus at 21S13 and finishing with Ceres at 25S39. In this order it is Uranus-IC-Neptune-Sun-South Node-Moon-Venus-Mercury-Ceres. Moon-Venus-Mercury-Ceres are all out of bounds. This has got to increase his power tremendously, especially as Mercury is ruler of his MC.

Mercury, ruler of his MC, is in a quintile pattern with Saturn-Pluto and Saturn in turn is in bi-quintile to his MC (if his time of birth is correct to the minute). If he was born a little earlier, Mercury would also be bi-quintile the MC, making up a quintile YOD. Quintile aspects show up a great deal with magicians as it is an aspect of both creativity and power. Ebertin in his book Combination of Stellar Influences says that Saturn-Pluto is the combination of the magician. Saturn-Pluto involved with Mercury gives the desire to solve difficult problems.

He has heaps of noviles as well!

His Sun-Neptune and Ceres-South Node-Venus combination is in the 19th Moon Mansion, Mula, the Foundation, the first of the White Moon Mansions which shows up so much in the charts of dreamers and mystics. "This Moon Mansion is considered the 'gateway to the Otherworld', the birth canal of the Divine Mother. People born with this Moon Mansion prominent were born to delve deeply into the 'root' of all things." Kenneth Johnson "Mansions of the Moon".

I could go on and on as it is such an interesting chart, but will leave it there for the moment.

Alice

Attachments

• Dynamo.jpg
    Dynamo.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Steven Frayne declinations.gif
    Steven Frayne declinations.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I am deeply fascinated by this man! Thank you Poyi for giving us his birthdata.

With Uranus as his oriental planet and Sun conjunct Neptune we wouldn't expect an ordinary person and he is certainly anything but that. Uranus conjunct the IC suggests he would use his unusual abilities in a career of some kind. Uranus is in the Aquarius duad of Sagittarius, which makes it even stronger. "The Zodiac Within Each Sign" says of this duad "... strong prophetic and intuitive abilities, especially regarding the effects of new technological innovations influencing cultural revolution."

He has a massive rolling declination flow starting with Uranus at 21S13 and finishing with Ceres at 25S39. In this order it is Uranus-IC-Neptune-Sun-South Node-Moon-Venus-Mercury-Ceres. Moon-Venus-Mercury-Ceres are all out of bounds. This has got to increase his power tremendously, especially as Mercury is ruler of his MC.

Mercury, ruler of his MC, is in a quintile pattern with Saturn-Pluto and Saturn in turn is in bi-quintile to his MC (if his time of birth is correct to the minute). If he was born a little earlier, Mercury would also be bi-quintile the MC, making up a quintile YOD. Quintile aspects show up a great deal with magicians as it is an aspect of both creativity and power. Ebertin in his book Combination of Stellar Influences says that Saturn-Pluto is the combination of the magician. Saturn-Pluto involved with Mercury gives the desire to solve difficult problems.

He has heaps of noviles as well!

His Sun-Neptune and Ceres-South Node-Venus combination is in the 19th Moon Mansion, Mula, the Foundation, the first of the White Moon Mansions which shows up so much in the charts of dreamers and mystics. "This Moon Mansion is considered the 'gateway to the Otherworld', the birth canal of the Divine Mother. People born with this Moon Mansion prominent were born to delve deeply into the 'root' of all things." Kenneth Johnson "Mansions of the Moon".

I could go on and on as it is such an interesting chart, but will leave it there for the moment.

Alice

Hi Alice,

Love your reading and thank you for your version of his chart as well!

The TV show Dynamo: Magician Impossible, is on Adelaide, tonight 3rd September at 0800-0900pm on Channel Seven.
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/channel/18891/

I am going to watch in Canberra on the 5th!!

If you do miss it you can watch from this link!
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/dynamo...ian-impossible-thu-29-aug-series-3-episode-3/

:rightful:Great Show

Last edited:

dr. farr

I notice that Pluto is atmakaraka in "Dynamo's" chart, posited in his (whole sign) 2nd house ($$ house) = fortune through very unusual (hidden, "secret")means and methods (among other indications) Also notice Mercury (the trickster and juggler!) is decidedly out of bounds in declination and is the "most elevated in declination" of the natal planets (his Venus is also out of bounds as well, but not as elevated in declination as Mercury)

poyi

Premium Member
dr farr

If you get to watch his show. You will notice how thin, ill and pale looking he is. He does have Crohn's disease and suffered from bullying when he was young. But I do wonder if he is using unusual source of power from demons to do tricks that is so out of this world or just his out of bounds mercury maybe. He does still suffer from several Mercury/Virgo illness, perhaps a high level of imbalance of Mercurial energy being expressed as magic instead of maintaining his normal health system.

my little thoughts

dr. farr

Natal Dragon's Tail conjunct natal Venus, definitely would affect the ability of his body to absorb nutrition; notice too that Saturn disposits his natal Venus and Mercury and his natal Moon, Moon (metabolic functions of life) being not only detrimented in Capricorn but also conjunct natal Lilith-clear indications of susceptibility to health problems relating to assimilation.

poyi

Premium Member
Natal Dragon's Tail conjunct natal Venus, definitely would affect the ability of his body to absorb nutrition; notice too that Saturn disposits his natal Venus and Mercury and his natal Moon, Moon (metabolic functions of life) being not only detrimented in Capricorn but also conjunct natal Lilith-clear indications of susceptibility to health problems relating to assimilation.

It seem that his extremely detrimented Moon in Capricorn, turned out in a different way of talent for him to manipulate the material world with his Mercury, and it gave him exceptional wealth!!!

My $100 dollar note theory is proven in this case lol. I always say we all born with $100, some invested more in certain areas so other areas have to pay for the price.

Caro

Rahu
If the offer is still open I would love for you to interpret my nodes.
I currently have NN transit conj SN on my asc! So could be timely.(Saturn is around too!:andy:)
let me know but no problem if you would rather not.
I will post my chart when you let me know.
best wishes.
Caro

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Rahu

After you helped Caro's birth chart. May I ask you about True Node goes direct motion. It is said to be unfortunate as it moving against the nature of the Moon node. I hope you can write a post about direction motion of the nodes.

I also found an article mentioning Moon node in direction motion as:

Nodes in direct motion may be able to find more specific applications of the lessons of their Nodal Axis in this lifetime.

It is rather interesting to see that I have no retrograde planets, but only Chiron in Retrograde meant to be activated healing ability from past life for this incarnation as well as experiences pain/wounds more deeply finding more difficult to forgive and let go as well, in odd combination, my Moon nodes in direct motion.

Looking forward to hear your opinions and anyone else with insights of this question.

Thanks

rahu

Banned
hi poyi

if you go back check thru the thread a poster commented on her research into the significance of the nodes direction.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
This is a fantastic video explaining what might come to us with the Mid September Venus/Saturn/North Node triple conjunctions transit by houses also touched on the eclipse in 3rd November will bring this energy onward.

Personally I find the 2nd/8th house triple transits explained a lot what I have been thinking about what I value very much what need to go and exciting feeling of new way is coming up, financial opportunity in term of change of career/income sources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Qv2DAUugo

Last edited:

Caro

Rahu thank you very much for the offer. (however please take care of your health - just in case my chart stresses you out:andy:)

I attach my chart. Very interested in your views.

The nodes are very close to my natal nodes now and also my asc. A great deal is happening(including some magical stuff - I think) but finding still I face a lot of frustrating stuff too! so maybe Saturn isn't quite out of 12th house yet.

best wishes

Caro

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_aquarian_sun_.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_aquarian_sun_.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 42

majjik

This is a great, thought-provoking post and from now on I am taking serious note of transiting nodal axis.

When transiting NN was conjunct my Saggi desc 2/8/2011 @ 6.42pm I gave birth to my 4th son. It was trine my 2nd house Venus in Leo at 22degs, and his delivery was rather quick and psychologically I was not ready for it i.e I knew what to expect and could handle the pain but the reality of doing this alone was scaring me...unforgettable like no other birth Ive experienced. He also came out extremely red, well perfused, in colour.He is now 2 and very Mars-like (hot tempered), red auburn coloured hair and extremely accident prone (he has 3rd house Aries with 29degs Mars in Gemini cusp of 5th house sq ceres conj AP, Sun conj Venus in Leo 6th house sextiles Saturn in Libra 8th house, Aqua Rising 18degs Scorpio MC).Anyway the point I'm wanting to make is the impact this has made on my life, being overcome with feelings of a forceful nature at the time of his birth as if possessed by some unknown presence.Clinically my BP was skyrocketing 200/110 which usually coincides with a stroke-needless to say I was relieved when it was over.

After reading this thread, I immediately thought of his birth due to the overwhelming nature of it, checked his nodes against my natal and am perplexed!! That portal you speak of was wide open for sure. I'm just hoping I haven't allowed anything unwanted to enter into my existence...my son has lots of nasty aspects in his chart (Uranus sq Pluto opp Mars) and it scares and fascinates me at the same time to look at it.I try hard to find the positives, since I'm only beginner I'm constantly learning...more like obssessed... with astrology.

poyi

Premium Member
I did some more research for what North node goes direct on the day of birth could mean in a natal chart as well as in progressions.

"Those born with the Moon’s node direct are a distinctly different order of humanity. They cannot conform to any generally accepted social norm in the situations specified by the houses in which their lunar nodes find themselves at birth."

Some says, beating their own drum.

"Those born with the lunar nodes direct tend to make an uphill life of whatever they choose for a vocation. Often they are prone to act from principle rather that the profit motive. While the nodes are direct in secondary progression, the career of the native is hindered by stress, harsh competition, and often by his own efforts to change conditions. While the nodes are direct in transit, ordinary routines take on a somewhat more brisk pace and variances from the normal are more apt to show up. In Horary, the direct nodes seem to indicate that the native is doing things the hard way, perhaps pursuing some impractical course."

http://astronuts.tribe.net/thread/61459f03-75bd-4731-a358-25b7fa8cc3f4

"While the Nodes are moving direct, whatever conditions/circumstances relate to the house in which the Nodes find themselves are subject to reversal of culturally expected behavior. You get deals in which children with North Node in the 5th control, rear their parents, rather than being reared by them. When the progressed Moon’s Node changes direction there is a flip in the affairs/situation/conditons in whatever house it is in natally."

This article is absolutely fantastic on progressed Moon declination as well!!!!!
http://www.zanestein.com/Lunar_Thoughts.htm

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi caro
You nodal axis is on the ascendant with the south node on the ascendant. This gives strong psychic abilities but it also makes you liable to mental duress as negative feelings and thoughts can overwhelm you during nodal transits. This is complicate by the mars/Neptune midpoint conjunct the node and ascendant. this males you very susceptible to negative psychic energies. This shows that strange and dangerous people sometimes become obsessed with you and it gives you an innate ability to sense and get close to other peoples aura. Psychologically, this can at times make you dissipative and confused as very often you have trouble reaching the goals you set out to achieve. I also shows that many times you end up in places that you were not aiming for. this is an aspect for a magician and you spontaneously can “cast” spells on others. There is attraction about you that is ethereal and non physical as you aura is very penetrating. But this is a two edged sword as negative energies and people will be drawn to you.
With mars opposed to sedan, you are innately a seeker of truth, but thise you seek truth, with the negatives powers you have, are often attacked. Here you may feel confused as you can be trying to act in the light and with truth in your heart ,yet “evil” forces will gather around you. You may find yourself misunderstood and falsely accused. it is as If your eyes are in the stars yet your feet become entangled in mud.
When working well this pattern makes you an inspiration to those around you and people and friends are drawn to you . it can give creative action and acting may have been an interest in your life.
But it also brings he danger of self delusion as you may feel you are acting selflessly when in reality you are subconsciously manipulating other’s for your own gain, even though you are not conscious of your real intents.
This aspect gives a pervasive yet subtle sexual aura and with a conjunction nodal axis, your sexuality is very pronounced even if you try to inhibit your sexual aura. it emanates regardless, and hence you can become the victim of obsessive people or even stalkers of a malicious nature.
You sexuality is further enhanced by the eros/nymphe midpoint being square to mars/neptune mp and the node. But again this may bring as much pain as pleasure as you can elicit uncontrollable urges in others.
Your mar/Neptune mp is at11scorp27 and the eros/nymphe is at 11aquar30, the tight orb dictates that sexuality will be a field of your teachings and trials in this life time.
The NN was transiting nep/mars and ero/nymp on august 9. The node went into orb around the 4h of august so this was the beginning of a period of magic that became stronger as he nodal axis transitted you natal S node on aug 25th. This period of “magic” is continuing as the node transits you ascendant on September 20th.
So from essentially the beginning of august thru September, you are under a psychic cloud with magical occurrences around you.
Currently your psychic abilities are very strong and you have the ability o read the minds and emotions of other.
Against this backdrop you have an amazing number of minor aspects to planets and midpoints. I cannot remember when I have seen so many aspects to the node before. And as you node is in a position entailing “magic”, then these other aspects can only confuse and bring more tension o your life.
On the 16th of sept. natal Uranus will be semi square the transiting NN and on oct 3rd cere wil be semi square the SN with the nodal axis square the Uranus/ceres midpoint on sept 30.
This promises that there will be domestic or familial tensions starting today if they haven’t already began. Uranus could have already brought you dreams’ into he astral plane .
The mars/sun midpoint at 25sag36 was semi square the NN and the merc/neptune was 3/16 on aug 15 at 16cap13 with the moon/neptune mp 3/16 on sep 4 at16cap44.
These three aspects imply that you may have begun an endeavor with great confidence on the 1th of august but his endeavor has turned up deception and led you into confusion about some people near you and about your own reason and assumptions. As these vibration are complicating the entire period.

On set 14,there may have been issues around money to your profession or familial matters relating o a grandparent or uncle. But his sub cycle was likely comleted to your loss yesterday .

Ill check you chart some more later.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Hi again

I just noticed hat the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the eros/nymphe mp and opposed to the Jupiter/sun mp. As the sub is square to Neptune and conjunct to pholous, these aspect together indicate that you romantic life has always been full of surprises and ,likely heartbreak, as nothing in your love life is simple or direct.neptunes influence gives attraction to someone of different religious/cultural or racial background. You may have been “left at the altar” or some other abrupt, deceptive ending to a relationship has occurred. it seems this drama has/is playing out currently as it is likely a inspired romance developed around the 9th of august. If things are going favorably then a strong relationship may have developed by now. But as these weeks have brought a altered/”magical” reality around you, it is more likely tha you have had I deal with disingenuous people or relationships.
The first week of September could have brought financial gain or stability, but there are also influences of family/relationship strife and change. as august has put you through a “psychic” wringer, it is difficult to see how you are holding out now.
Throughout this period there are also many aspects of arguments and dissention. maybe not big arguments bit rather a multitude of small disagreements. It seems like personal interactions in general were tension filled throughout august and into September.
The first two weeks of august show great tension in your physical surroundings, conditions may drive you to despondency and solid friends may “abandon “ you. these tensions may include family and if so , he future months may bring a greater discord between you and family members.
As I have said, there are so many influences combined with the altered reality around you that is difficult to give a clear reading.
Though life is a ever changing process, there is a spiral o destiny. The best I can do without adding to the confusion is o refer you back to feb. 1995. This is a period when your inner and outer tensions were similar to now.if you have a question now, try o ind a similar quandary in 95 and see if the outcome then can elucidate you now. June-july 2004 are also of the same “magic” and similar questions may have arisen .

oh yes thank you for the warning about your chart stressing me out.i thought it was in good humor but know see i was quite a serious warning:surprised:
rahu

Last edited: