Which will be better financially -- stay or move?

ElenaJ

waybread - Thank you for letting me know on the timing.

Yes, we do have investment property here.

The change in life would largely help by being in another state and we both want to move there. Lots of negative memories being in the current place.

We do rely on passive income to pay monthly expenses which includes rental property so this is why having a cash producing ADU is very important. I really wasn't expecting the chart to be so negative as after crunching numbers it made a lot of fiscal sense to move to the new location.

Why is the alternative now or a year from now (why not 6 months, 9months, etc) but considering the same destination (there are lots of states to choose from in the US)?
I agree with the others that once mercury goes retrograde you may come up with other alternatives, and you can rephrase the question in light of new information.

Ace

swanswings - well I am unsure what 29 degrees expresses in horary. I feel that this is an ending of sorts with a rebirth as well from this ending. This certain legal issue that is largely controlling when we may possibly move (in a year) is now more than likely can be anytime we choose...given we find a suitable property that matches our needs and cashflow. I have to say POF in Scorpio and being in the 12th house it certainly was as ending of sorts not just from the legal standpoint but of our main troubles as it was very unexpected how this issue just resolved itself with such a firm and definitive outcome. I am being cryptic with what the actual issue is for a reason since it is a legal issue that doesn't involve me as much as more my better half so I do not feel it would be right for me to disclose too much about it on the forum.

From mercury being in retrograde along with other planets, we have been taking our time for many months doing our research and analyzing what would work best financially best for us and of course trying to use horary to possibly help facilitate a smoother transition and find a good outcome.

Elena - As mentioned earlier, surely anytime is possible now. It's just again that legal issue we estimated would take a year to wrap up but of course now it's over so that's a moot point. :)
We are particularly interested only in one state and a few choice neighborhoods so the search is targeted for sure and quite specific.

waybread - Only certain numbers work for us including the rental rate we can achieve with the square footage. We done lots of homework speaking with an agent since last year and getting updates as well as frequent calls about the areas of interest. I believe something good will come forth and I agree, it is much easier to have cash on hand instead of having the contingencies in place with the sale of other homes, but it seems to be that half of the homes we see go contingent have buyers who are contingent on the sale of their homes as well. It's a peculiar market, but ultimately, we want to time things right to sell both properties and as you said be in a stronger position because its quicker and after all, cash is king lol...

Thank you all once again for taking your time. I wish you all well during these challenging times we are living now and hope for a vaccine or a powerful therapeutic for Covid soon!

Ace

Which will be better financially -- stay or move?
Seems like June has been the month for everyone thinking of making moves including myself. In actuality though, my better half and I are toying to move to another state. This would mean selling off a property and reinvesting the proceeds from the sale towards the purchase of a property at a new location (we plan to find a property that has an ADU on the premises). This means we have really close neighbors as the main residence we live in and the separate dwelling unit is the same grounds on the new property.
We have doing online searches for homes and seen many opportunities pass by with properties that come up and meeting our home and income needs that the property can generate, but we intend to be moved in a place by May-June 2021 ideally. I really consider horary to have assisted a lot with moves in the past as they have predicted outcomes quite well and forecasted what actions may play out.
As mentioned on my previous thread I attempted to do, I was way off and in time members can relay what they see from the chart and see if things will work out for us or will we have to wait longer to move?
From my previous mistake I now have made sure I look at the significators for pitted and elevated degrees from the board:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=29126
Me: Jupiter in it's fall and Rx in 2H. Saturn in a pitted degree in 2H and also L2 ruler. South Node in 1H. Ugh....
Other place is signified by L7 (Mercury), I think? Sun, Moon, and N.Node are all in 7H. Mercury is in an elevated degree but under sun beams and retrograded. Mercury is also L9 ruler.
Lots going on here but not sure exactly what to do with all this or if I have signified the other place correctly.

Ace

My advice is to stay put until you are financially more solvent, bank wise. The chart I am working on, and from the looks of the chart you have here, speaks of a couple of years..The opportunity is there waiting for you if you can get over the $$ hump.

It looks like it may take about 3 years for your financial situation to improve (expectations of monetary gain after moving), should you move now (doubtful increase, more spending than gain) or at the end of the year. Nothing new, only reiterating statements already spoken of a bit differently where time is considered.

You are eventually going to move, there is no shaking that indication revealed in the chart(s), but as you say, it is all a matter of when you should move. Selling the house you have now looks to be a bit of a snare in timing and outgo $$, but I think it is safe to say your move will be more profitable in the long run. Follow your gut feeling, it is right!!
Ace, do you wish to give me the coordinates in a PM? I could look at the chart a bit in my spare time.

It is all about preparation you know.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology:cool:

Last edited: