Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-03-2020, 02:58 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Why can't I see the "Fire"??

This chart isn't speaking to me as fluently as some others. We have Sun / Uranus kind of together, Venus in Sag at a critical degree. Moon and Mars in Aries (albeit 12th house) I would expect vibrant and hype energy from this person. However, he feels SO earthy instead.

Yes, I see the Taurus rising and Mercury in Capricorn on his ASC, but am I missing anything else? The orb between Sun and Saturn is really wide so I don't know why that would permeate over fire energy here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sag??.jpg (50.3 KB, 35 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-03-2020, 04:46 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

There is a stellium in Capricorn that weighs in quite a bit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
LovelyMissAries (05-03-2020)
  #3  
Unread 05-03-2020, 07:12 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
There is a stellium in Capricorn that weighs in quite a bit.
I saw that too. And I don't know why it didn't click with me until now that that Capricorn stellium is on his ASC as well. All I saw initially were those individual pieces like Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and how those individually trine the ASC would show up. Also for whatever reason it's throwing me off it's in the 9th house.

Do you think having Sun in the 8th house also subdues typical Sun in Sag energy?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-03-2020, 09:42 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

I don't understand why you wrote that mercury is on his ascendent, and the stellium is on his ascendent.
Doesn't he have a taurus ascendent? What am I missing here?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-03-2020, 01:08 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I don't understand why you wrote that mercury is on his ascendent, and the stellium is on his ascendent.
Doesn't he have a taurus ascendent? What am I missing here?
Yeah I just read that too, lol. I was really tired and trying to go to sleep last night when I wrote it.

What I meant is that even though I saw the stellium, my brain was processing all of those aspects individually so it hadn't clicked with me that was four or five Capricorn placements on his Taurus ASC. I probably was thinking specifically of his Mercury in Capricorn because when we text his tone is always proper and serious, even if he's trying to be funny.


Also looking at the chart I wondered if he is more watery as well because of Moon and Mars in the 12th house (and if you use Placidus, that 12th house in Aries becomes intercepted. Do interceptions mean the energy is weak or something different?) and Sag Sun in the 8th house. Every now and again I see a LITTLE of his fiery nature come out, but it's so different from mine. BUT I have no fire placements in the 8th / 12th house. He is crazy intuitive too.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-03-2020, 05:32 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

My experience has been that Capricorn has an incredible sense of humour! They are so serious that it comes out unexpectedly and always makes me laugh and wins me over. Don't underrate it!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-03-2020, 10:40 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
My experience has been that Capricorn has an incredible sense of humour! They are so serious that it comes out unexpectedly and always makes me laugh and wins me over. Don't underrate it!
I wasn't, I know what you mean. Actual Cap Suns have always cracked me up. I meant I wanted to understand why there isn't more "Umph" from someone with four fire placements, but I guess we covered that talking about the stellium. I don't mean to be a bother either but I wondered if I was right in thinking his Sun and Moon and Mars being in water houses subdue that energy as well and make it watery.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 563
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Yeah I just read that too, lol. I was really tired and trying to go to sleep last night when I wrote it.

What I meant is that even though I saw the stellium, my brain was processing all of those aspects individually so it hadn't clicked with me that was four or five Capricorn placements on his Taurus ASC. I probably was thinking specifically of his Mercury in Capricorn because when we text his tone is always proper and serious, even if he's trying to be funny.

Also looking at the chart I wondered if he is more watery as well because of Moon and Mars in the 12th house (and if you use Placidus, that 12th house in Aries becomes intercepted. Do interceptions mean the energy is weak or something different?) and Sag Sun in the 8th house. Every now and again I see a LITTLE of his fiery nature come out, but it's so different from mine. BUT I have no fire placements in the 8th / 12th house. He is crazy intuitive too.

Hi Miss Aries,

with whole sign house system you have used posting his chart - you might miss something what depends on house rulers - deciding the planets what to do as their "landlord".

All cap planets in 9th house sun - sitting cusp 9th, uranus, mercury, saturn and neptune are ruled by jupiter in taurus in 1st house. While cap planets are always inititiators and more quick as earth sign - taurus as a fix sign is really heavy and grounded earthy and a car not easy and quickly getting into "rolling". More focussed on defending own territory and focussed on own interests to put through. Especially as venus as 1st house and asc ruler is on special critical and sensitive zero degree - between to signs and two chairs - and in exact zero degree semisextile with with uranus on zero degree between to signs and two chairs, too. Both activated sind 2018 first time by uranus, second time by t-jupiter in dec 2019 entering zero degree capricorn - and now by t-saturn.

Same with moon/mars in intercepted aries - main ruled by neptune in 9th house under jupiter's direction. Mars himself is strong as co-ruler of 12th house in 12th house - but more an imploder than extrovert. And in 12th house not active on personal level - more impersonal active outside in public.



And moreover both mars and moon are inconjuncted by pluto in 7th - and emotionally very secretive with moon ruling 4th house - very high sensitive but also very cautious - not to deliver to others the weapons which could be used against him. But emotionally very intense and passionate too.


.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !1 Miss Aries Partner.jpg (92.1 KB, 9 views)
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
LovelyMissAries (05-04-2020)
  #9  
Unread 05-04-2020, 01:16 AM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 563
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Your aries fire is different with three planets in aries in 11th house - with uranus correspondence energy -ruled by mars having a house of his own he main-rules. Mars is in 12th house in gemini- a mutable sign and a quick one - ruled by venus who also rules firy house 5th. This addes a sexual energized venus-fire on your gemini mars.

And sun ruling your 3rd house - personally firy and quick in communication and mind as well.

All of your 3 cap planets in 7th house are in a jupiter fire ruled 7th house. With jupiter in gemini as well a quick one -ruled by venus in aries.

But if your aries planets are touched by his moon/mars aries conjunct coming out of 12th house -his are under decision of neptune - yours under mars free flow fire. Electrified with uranus energy in 11th house.

And neptune energized and ruled planets versus uranus energized planets are very different from the energies - like two different universes - and not of easy going understanding each other - but fascinated from each other.


.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_miss_aries_hp.3455.46370.jpg (92.5 KB, 14 views)
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
LovelyMissAries (05-04-2020)
  #10  
Unread 05-04-2020, 01:31 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hi Miss Aries,

with whole sign house system you have used posting his chart - you might miss something what depends on house rulers - deciding the planets what to do as their "landlord".

All cap planets in 9th house sun - sitting cusp 9th, uranus, mercury, saturn and neptune are ruled by jupiter in taurus in 1st house. While cap planets are always inititiators and more quick as earth sign - taurus as a fix sign is really heavy and grounded earthy and a car not easy and quickly getting into "rolling". More focussed on defending own territory and focussed on own interests to put through. Especially as venus as 1st house and asc ruler is on special critical and sensitive zero degree - between to signs and two chairs - and in exact zero degree semisextile with with uranus on zero degree between to signs and two chairs, too. Both activated sind 2018 first time by uranus, second time by t-jupiter in dec 2019 entering zero degree capricorn - and now by t-saturn.

Same with moon/mars in intercepted aries - main ruled by neptune in 9th house under jupiter's direction. Mars himself is strong as co-ruler of 12th house in 12th house - but more an imploder than extrovert. And in 12th house not active on personal level - more impersonal active outside in public.



And moreover both mars and moon are inconjuncted by pluto in 7th - and emotionally very secretive with moon ruling 4th house - very high sensitive but also very cautious - not to deliver to others the weapons which could be used against him. But emotionally very intense and passionate too.


.
THANK YOU! Thank you for explaining this. I'm not very knowledgable on how critical degrees play out though I know what they are. If natal Venus / Uranus were activated by Jupiter in Cap in December, and now t-Saturn as you say, does this mean he could be in a stage of settling down? I was also thinking about transit Uranus on his ASC as well. He got in a relationship with me, he's changing jobs, and I think he's going to buy a house at some point in the next year (or a little after.)

Can you maybe re-explain what you mean when you say his 12th house makes him "impersonal active outside in public"?

Yes, he's cautious. So much more than me. You hit the nail on the head when you wrote out my chart saying we are two different universes but fascinated by each other. I am very fascinated by him. Since he is more introverted like you said I don't see his fascination with me as much, but every now and again he actually shows it. Yes, he's incredibly intuitive and sensitive. If I hurt his feelings I doubt he would tell me the way I understand it

We do have Sun / Moon conjunct exact though, and his Mars would probably conjunct my Sun as well. I know it aspects my Venus, but in a wider orb.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-04-2020, 12:21 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,794
Neptune Dissolves, to Aries

Aries,
You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
...I would expect vibrant and hype energy from this person. However, he feels SO earthy instead.
Neptune dissolves, and Neptune is conjunct (energy is combined with) Capricorn (Earth) planets and square (energy needs to be combined with) the Aries (Fire) planets. Neptune is dissolving ALL of that energy into Capricorn.

About dissolving,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-04-2020, 12:36 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
Aries,
You said:


Neptune dissolves, and Neptune is conjunct (energy is combined with) Capricorn (Earth) planets and square (energy needs to be combined with) the Aries (Fire) planets. Neptune is dissolving ALL of that energy into Capricorn.

About dissolving,

Tim
So this makes him a little more (or a lot?) Piscean?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-04-2020, 01:30 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

I think wilsontc is referring to how the two of you interact.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-04-2020, 07:09 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think wilsontc is referring to how the two of you interact.
Okay. I'm just trying to summarize it for myself and am confused if Neptune is dissolving into Capricorn if that gives more Piscean or Cap energy.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-05-2020, 12:26 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,794
could have a "watery" quality

Aries,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
So this makes him a little more (or a lot?) Piscean?
I'm only looking at his chart, the one you posted. While I wouldn't call it "Piscean" (since none of these planets are in Pisces), the heavy domination of Neptune (ruled by Pisces, which is a water sign) COULD give him a "watery" feel...which would make his emotions (Water) come out more strongly.

Explaining,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-05-2020, 01:34 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: could have a "watery" quality

Neptune only conjuncts mercury and Saturn, why do you say there is a heavy domination of Neptune in the chart? Am I looking at the right chart?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-06-2020, 12:11 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,036
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

What you see of him, how he is perceived by you, is through his ascendant. So it is in earthy Taurus. And as you note with dignified Saturn in Capricorn trining the Asc almost exactly. [And his Merc in Cap not far from Saturn!] So this is part of what you see.

The other ways you "see" or "get" him is via his Sun and Moon. However, what you may not see as well, though, are bodies in cadent houses, especially the 8th and 12th house/signs, which in modern psychological astrology are referred to as the houses of the personal and collective unconscious, respectively.

Since his fiery Sun and Moon are pretty unconscious in him, it is quite likely that they may not be so apparent to you.
So, you get a strong earth reading and don't pick up much in his fire.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-06-2020)
  #18  
Unread 05-06-2020, 12:40 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,794
Neptune

Elena,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Neptune only conjuncts mercury and Saturn, why do you say there is a heavy domination of Neptune in the chart?
Neptune is part of a five planet stellium (collection of energy) that squares two planets conjunct (energy is combined with). So all this energy is dissolved together. Neptune's dissolving affect dominates any planet it touches, especially those in stressful combination (e.g., conjunction, square).

Explaining,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/

Last edited by wilsontc; 05-06-2020 at 12:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-06-2020)
  #19  
Unread 05-07-2020, 01:27 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
What you see of him, how he is perceived by you, is through his ascendant. So it is in earthy Taurus. And as you note with dignified Saturn in Capricorn trining the Asc almost exactly. [And his Merc in Cap not far from Saturn!] So this is part of what you see.

The other ways you "see" or "get" him is via his Sun and Moon. However, what you may not see as well, though, are bodies in cadent houses, especially the 8th and 12th house/signs, which in modern psychological astrology are referred to as the houses of the personal and collective unconscious, respectively.

Since his fiery Sun and Moon are pretty unconscious in him, it is quite likely that they may not be so apparent to you.
So, you get a strong earth reading and don't pick up much in his fire.
THANK YOU

You would think I would because we have Sun conjunct Moon exact, but not really. He is very unclear and muddy to me. Thanks Ilene!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovelyMissAries For This Useful Post:
IleneK (05-07-2020)
  #20  
Unread 05-07-2020, 07:20 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,709
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

True, but keep in mind you have Neptune/saturn squaring.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 05-07-2020, 10:45 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,036
Re: Why can't I see the "Fire"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
THANK YOU

You would think I would because we have Sun conjunct Moon exact, but not really. He is very unclear and muddy to me. Thanks Ilene!
You are welcome and I am delighted that you share an exact Sun Moon conjunction! Whether you can see things clearly or not [and, honestly, who can?], a Sun-Moon conjunction is a precious aspect to share.

I had a relationship where we had a Sun[his]-Moon[mine] conjunction, *and* his Moon trined my Moon.
It was really lovely how I we felt about each other.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-08-2020)
Reply

Tags
fire

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.