What would show in a chart someone unintentionally psychic attacking someone ?

Chrysalis

Im asking because ive got a feeling i can do this, but its not intentional.

For example today ive been told things about what my neighbors been saying about me, she was purposely listening into a private conversation last night i was having with a friend in my garden, and then telling another neighbor word for word what we was saying (whilst twisting it to her version trying to cause me trouble), this neighbor is constantly talking about me to another neighbor, she's so nosey with regards to my life, its unreal, and ive been biting my tongue and biting my tongue for a while now...but today when i heard she'd been actually purposely listening into a conversation i went mad, fire raged inside of me, i was cursing her when i was told, and ive been so angry about it all day, and i still am, as im sick to death of her bringing my name up.

So when ive reached home, ive purposely had my backdoor open awaiting her to go out into her garden for her cigarette (she's a chain smoker)...i was going to tell her to keep her nose out of my life, as im getting sick of it now. But she's not been out once, which i was thinking was strange as she smokes a lot, anyway ive just heard from my other neighbor who she speaks to, that she's fell down a few stairs today and hurt her back.

Now is this just a coincidence, or is this the raging anger i was feeling for her when i was first told, and then even all day i've still been really angry, that's caused this ?

So could i have unintentionally sent some bad energy to her, through my anger ?

In my natal chart what could be showing this, is ive got my sun and mercury in the 8th house, with neptune in the 12th which is trine mercury 4 degree orb and is exactly trine vertex, with mercury conjunct vertex 5 degrees.

Just to add, I have also had other times in my life, where i've said random out of the blue things to people and they've then ended up happening.
One example, i once out of the blue, told a total stranger to have a safe journey, and he ended up dying on the way home after coming off his bike.

Any thoughts ?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Im asking because ive got a feeling i can do this, but its not intentional.

For example today ive been told things about what my neighbors been saying about me, she was purposely listening into a private conversation last night i was having with a friend in my garden, and then telling another neighbor word for word what we was saying (whilst twisting it to her version trying to cause me trouble), this neighbor is constantly talking about me to another neighbor, she's so nosey with regards to my life, its unreal, and ive been biting my tongue and biting my tongue for a while now...but today when i heard she'd been actually purposely listening into a conversation i went mad, fire raged inside of me, i was cursing her when i was told, and ive been so angry about it all day, and i still am, as im sick to death of her bringing my name up.

So when ive reached home, ive purposely had my backdoor open awaiting her to go out into her garden for her cigarette (she's a chain smoker)...i was going to tell her to keep her nose out of my life, as im getting sick of it now. But she's not been out once, which i was thinking was strange as she smokes a lot, anyway ive just heard from my other neighbor who she speaks to, that she's fell down a few stairs today and hurt her back.

Now is this just a coincidence, or is this the raging anger i was feeling for her when i was first told, and then even all day i've still been really angry, that's caused this ?

So could i have unintentionally sent some bad energy to her, through my anger ?

In my natal chart what could be showing this, is ive got my sun and mercury in the 8th house, with neptune in the 12th which is trine mercury 4 degree orb and is exactly trine vertex, with mercury conjunct vertex 5 degrees.
Clearly you are wondering whether you can unintentionally "curse" people somehow :smile:

HOWEVER
to be realistic
"having a private conversation in a garden"
when living in a house that has a garden with neighbouring gardens
is an unrealistic expectation
and

it is not unusual for neighbours to overhear conversations
that's why most people have "a private conversation" in their house
where it is not overheard

Consider whether your anger is at yourself
for carelessly having a confidential conversation in your garden
knowing that you were within earshot of a neighbour
who "is a chain smoker"
so obviously that neighbour is frequently smoking in her own garden
a fact which you yourself are well aware of
because you just said so

Just to add, I have also had other times in my life, where i've said random out of the blue things to people and they've then ended up happening.
One example, i once out of the blue,

told a total stranger to have a safe journey
and he ended up dying
on the way home
after coming off his bike.
Any thoughts ?

clearly when you told that stranger to "have a safe journey"
THAT DID NOT HAPPEN
i.e.
that total stranger

instead of having the safe journey you wished for him
ended up dying on the way home after coming off his bike

also
to be realistic
that total stranger may have been told by others that same day
to "have a safe journey"
- not just by you
and

it's not something that would show in your natal chart

Chrysalis

You've obviously not read my post properly, or ive not explained myself properly.

For a start I AM being realistic, the friend i was speaking to has his mercury in Taurus, this makes him a very quite slow speaker, im also not a loud person, for this stupid neighbor of mine to have heard, she must have been straining her ears up to the fence PURPOSELY to gather gossip, to then pass on to TRY and cause me trouble. YES i overhear my neighbors talking in their garden, but i don't go around spreading their conversations...she's done this out of malice...ive had numerous issues with her.

Why should i be angry at myself, we was speaking quietly like ive said, not that it was even anything bad we was speaking about anyway. I don't expect her to have her ugly ears pinned to the fence purposely listening in....thats so uncalled for, and then passing the convo onto my friend with her own added malicious twist to it, to try and stir some trouble.

I once randomly out of nowhere said to someone "are you ready for the tornado"...2 hours later he's having the biggest argument ever with his wife, are you telling me that someone has said this to him on that same day too, and this too was a coincidence....no i didn't think so.

Your basically saying im imagining things, okay thanks for your useful help as usual.

JUPITERASC

You've obviously not read my post properly, or ive not explained myself properly.

For a start I AM being realistic, the friend i was speaking to has his mercury in Taurus, this makes him a very quite slow speaker, im also not a loud person, for this stupid neighbor of mine to have heard, she must have been straining her ears up to the fence PURPOSELY to gather gossip, to then pass on to TRY and cause me trouble. YES i overhear my neighbors talking in their garden, but i don't go around spreading their conversations...she's done this out of malice...ive had numerous issues with her.

Why should i be angry at myself, we was speaking quietly like ive said, not that it was even anything bad we was speaking about anyway. I don't expect her to have her ugly ears pinned to the fence purposely listening in....thats so uncalled for, and then passing the convo onto my friend with her own added malicious twist to it, to try and stir some trouble.

I once randomly out of nowhere said to someone "are you ready for the tornado"...2 hours later he's having the biggest argument ever with his wife, are you telling me that someone has said this to him on that same day too, and this too was a coincidence....no i didn't think so.

Your basically saying im imagining things, okay thanks for your useful help as usual.
It's simply impossible to prove "unintentional psychic attack"
to be realistic,
given the neighbour is as obnoxious as you have indicated
then
it is possible that multiple people are angry with said neighbour
and possibly then multiple people are embroiled in "unintended psychic attack"
which is not impossible obviously
HOWEVER
I have heard of many incidents very similar to those you have mentioned
where someone makes some random comment
that later "happens"
it's not unusual
and
it is possible therefore
that everyone has "unintended psychic attack" ability
either that
or
unpleasant events happen from time to time
I remind you of a wise comment you posted on the psychic thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102930

Yes your trying to control thing's with spells and this is not the way ukpoohbear.
So this has all stemmed from your dad.... you need to let things go, and just go with the flow.
These spells are not needed, this new guy you've met just go with it. What will be will be.
The worlds only as scary as you think it is....your minds playing with you.

Chrysalis

Ha ha the hilarious spell thread :lol:

Still not sure of what "wise words" your referring to, in relation to this thread. *okay you've quoted it, only just noticed*

Anyway IT IS possible to project energy good/bad on to people, either intentionally or un-intentionally, the more raw energy you feel the better and stronger it is, this is why because i was SOOOO angry today whilst also cursing the "neighbor" i thought i could have projected this energy onto her unbeknown to what i was doing.....somehow this energy making her fall down and hurt her back. Good karma though, she is a backstabber and shes gone and fell on her back.

I opened this thread to see if anybody knew of any kind of planetary position/aspect, that may show someone who is more susceptible of being able to do this...for Astrology study reasons.

I know ive got something going on, even more so with the random things ive said to certain people on a few occasions now, which have then manifested into reality.

Surely having neptune in the 12th house trine mercury in the 8th, sun in 8th and mercury conjunct vertex also in 8th, means something with regards to what im asking about.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Chrys, my friend, I don't think what happened to your neighbor had anything to do with you, no matter how angry you were. Things don't work that way. When we have thoughts about ourselves wreaking havoc like that, it is most often connected with a tendency toward unkind thoughts that we harbor about ourselves.
My experience is that you are a pretty decent and kind-hearted person. And so while you may lose your temper, even badly at times, or indulge yourself in your anger, neither yours nor anyone else's anger has the capacity to affect someone like you describe. Quite honestly, it is seen by many as hubris on your part to think that your anger could do what you suggest :wink:
Not much astrology here, but pretty well-tested perception and a lot of affection.

Sorry for the unpleasantness that you are experiencing. It's a drag when it is so close to where you live. Hang in there; it will pass.

Very best,

Osamenor

Staff member
Have you ever heard of interdependent co-arising? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pratītyasamutpāda#The_principle_of_interdependent_causation

The idea is that events are interrelated, but not linear cause and effect. Instead, it's more like they each cause the other simultaneously, or neither directly causes the other, but they both arise from the same source.

Your anger at your neighbor didn't cause her injury, but both the injury and the anger arose from the same source, on the spiritual level. There was negative energy surrounding her, and you, and it caused both of those things. Also, perhaps, caused her behavior that got you so angry.

It's also possible that she caused her injury the same way she caused your anger. Did she perhaps fall down the stairs because she was too busy trying to eavesdrop on someone to watch where she was stepping?

As for the random things you've said that came true, you remember them because of events connected with them. How many times in your life have you wished someone a safe journey? If they in fact had a safe journey, it would be completely unmemorable, and you probably don't even remember saying it. When someone dies suddenly, the last thing you said to them stands out, whatever it was.

But, that could also be explained by interdependent co-arising. You could've been tapping into the infinite source, having an unconscious premonition. That doesn't mean you caused the accident. Rather, both things arose from the same energies.

If you have a lot in your eighth and twelfth houses, you're likely to be well attuned to that underlying energy. That's probably why you see so much of it in your life.