Can composite truly show the destiny of a relationship?

ardentika

I've been thinking... are there any aspects that can show that a relationship won't last and is not meant to be oe vice versa? If yes, what could those aspects be?

I've heard about Saturn square Asc, but I have a friend who is already engaged with such aspect in his composite with his fiance.

Tora

When are they going to get married?

The key point is they are 'engaged'. May be something will come along...who knows.

ardentika

Well from what I know 2019. I don't think thr date is set yet. I hope nothing comes up, I've noticed mostly that free will is stronger. Perhaps it just shows challenges I guess.

Erickaf

I don't think there is such things as aspects in composite that tells if a relationship won't last...even with difficult aspects if two people are willing to work at it, it can last long time.

Sweet Pea

Saturn is binding so it would fit a relationship that is becoming committed. Now if you had Uranus square the Ascendant, you could expect a rather quick or an inconsistent relationship (such as involving the internet, or long-distance).

ardentika

Saturn is binding so it would fit a relationship that is becoming committed. Now if you had Uranus square the Ascendant, you could expect a rather quick or an inconsistent relationship (such as involving the internet, or long-distance).

Indeed. I'm starting to think that the composite can't show anything. I saw the composite chart of Will Smith and Jada who have been together for so long and have a beautiful family, they have Uranus conjunct Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus. Uranus, the most feared planet in synastry and composites. Also they have only one loose opposition from Mars and Saturn in the composite. Nothing "binding" . So yeah, composite is.. just. Useless haha.