Romance for the Month of October??

ICEYOU28

I see Pluto in 5th and Neptune in 7th, isn't this significant? I have my lunars posted below.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
  • un 2.jpg
    un 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 14

katydid

I think Pluto in the 5th makes you a bit sexier than usual, and makes you even more focused on 5th house things, like Love and Art.

Neptune in the 7th MIGHT bring in a sweet, spiritual partner for you.

But I still worry that you might be sacrificing your schoolwork and your education in this quest for your soulmate.

So be honest with me, :wink:, are you taking care of business, even with Neptune opposing your first house?

ICEYOU28

I think Pluto in the 5th makes you a bit sexier than usual, and makes you even more focused on 5th house things, like Love and Art.

Neptune in the 7th MIGHT bring in a sweet, spiritual partner for you.

But I still worry that you might be sacrificing your schoolwork and your education in this quest for your soulmate.

So be honest with me, :wink:, are you taking care of business, even with Neptune opposing your first house?

Yes I'm dominating the design program I'm in. Pluto might even amplify this dominance I have right now.

katydid

Yes I'm dominating the design program I'm in. Pluto might even amplify this dominance I have right now.

That is fantastic to hear.

So how about the ladies? Are you meeting any students that you might have interest in?

Are you getting any attention from women at this new school this semester? :wink:

ICEYOU28

That is fantastic to hear.

So how about the ladies? Are you meeting any students that you might have interest in?

Are you getting any attention from women at this new school this semester? :wink:

Not really or not the way I want them to, some of them act indifferent towards me. This woman I could meet could be a chance meeting type deal.

katydid

Are there any women you have become friends with?

Maybe you need some advice from a woman's point of view, about how you come across to them?

Maybe you could get one good friend and she could 'tutor' you about your game.

She could help explain why you keep getting put in the friend zone. Maybe it just takes a few tweaks here and there. :love: