Balarishta Dosha

Veda

Hi. My daughter 9july2014 Chennai born 8:48pm

Is she having balarishta dosha
Since both in birth and navamsa moon is weak. Till which age will she be having the health issues because of this debilitated moon. Is her speech delay is to be having any connection with this debilitated moon. Also in which age these speech delay problem gets solved. I have been posting many posts in the recent times.But I did not get reply at all. Please do help me

Chakravathy

I see, you have got responses to two of your other questions. If you post a three different questions in a week, the likelihood of getting a response is meek.

Please understand this is a free forum. Anybody who answers do it for you at no cost. If you want a an opinion fast, you can use the paid services

Thanks

Saturn90

Veda, I almost chocked ....you don't know about paid astrological services :unsure: and you live in India....even If one doesn't live in India 'free stuff' will be novelty not the paid stuff....

Crystalpages

Veda, I almost chocked ....you don't know about paid astrological services :unsure: and you live in India....even If one doesn't live in India 'free stuff' will be novelty not the paid stuff....

This one might make you chuckle! Some folks (reading-seekers) are deeply convinced that free readings (internet) are old debts from earlier lifetimes that the reader is paying back...! Astro-beginners might be expected to pay tuition-fees, next for having the privilege of reading for one...!:crying:

London89

Hi. My daughter 9july2014 Chennai born 8:48pm

Is she having balarishta dosha
Since both in birth and navamsa moon is weak. Till which age will she be having the health issues because of this debilitated moon. Is her speech delay is to be having any connection with this debilitated moon. Also in which age these speech delay problem gets solved. I have been posting many posts in the recent times.But I did not get reply at all. Please do help me

If I am not wrong strong jupiter, mercury or venus in a kendra cancels the balarishta yoga and then its known as Arishta-Bhanga Yoga. You still need to check this from someone experienced and more learned. I'm hoping this would give you some peace of mind.

Last edited: