the node and reality

rahu

Banned
http://www.infowars.com/lawsuit-claims-prince-andrew-had-sex-with-underage-sex-slave/

The British royal family was tainted by its relationship with the late Jimmy Savile. The television presenter, accused of having sex with hundreds of minors, “was in deep with the Royals,” according to Noel Edmonds, the presenter of the BBC’s Deal or No Deal.
Savile, who was a close friend of Prince Charles, stood accused of running an underage sex ring.
A number of high-profile figures were arrested in connection with the sex ring allegedly operated by Savile.
The British political establishment was also linked to child sexual abuse earlier this year.
The Scotland Yard’s Operation Fernbridge revealed 40 members of parliament and peers knew about or took part in a child abuse network.

rahu

Claire19

I checked a few dates.... (I'm ok with posting publicly) :biggrin:

I am putting the year and the degree of transit nn

1992 nn at 1 cap was opps my 2can Venus I had a baby girl
(My Venus in h4 ) moved in with bf, hitting a t square of Jupiter,Venus,Pluto

Jan of 93 nn at 21 sag conjunct my MC at 20sag
I left the above abusive relationship, to become homeless.
Living in a hotel.

July 2000 nn at 24cancer, dead on my mean SN, in my h5
I got married

April 02
Nn at 18 gem, conjunct my Saturn and IC
I had a baby boy

Dec 07
Nn at 29 aqua in my h12/ opps my mars at 26 Leo.
(Aqua rules my h12, Uranus in h7)
Husband was arrested
Released the next day..

May08
Nn at 21 aqua, still in my h12,
Going to court with husband,judge said he was "accidentally" released, took in back into custody.

Went back to court
Jul08
Nn at 18 aqua, opps my sun, moon, merc
He was sentenced as a non violent criminal, and given 16 months in prison
(Not jail, prison)

Feb09
Nn at 9 aqua, maybe to far an orb to be hitting my stellium.
H12 starts at 7aqua
Husband was release from prison, went to pick him up at 6am and couldn't find him..
Came home alone...
Find out later, immigration picked him up, saying their was an "error" with his amnesty done 20yrs earlier,
Worked, paid taxes, had a valid ss.
But some sort of un explainable error was found..
He was deported, that same night by 10pm.

My natal, nn at 26cap...
When I had my nn return, I ended the marriage, due to the above reasons.

That's my nn story :whistling:

The house and sign that the north node is in natally will show you what path to take this time around rather than falling back into your south node position. Conjunctions to that node that are close, within 3 degrees will support that direction. I am not sure about nodal returns but what you say is interesting. I certainly don't use transitting nodes in general. For end of marriage the nodes would have to be affecting your 7th house which also deals with legalities, court attendances, reconciliations, mediation, settlements and divorces that are not contested but compromise is reached..

Last edited:

Claire19

http://www.infowars.com/lawsuit-claims-prince-andrew-had-sex-with-underage-sex-slave/

The British royal family was tainted by its relationship with the late Jimmy Savile. The television presenter, accused of having sex with hundreds of minors, “was in deep with the Royals,” according to Noel Edmonds, the presenter of the BBC’s Deal or No Deal.
Savile, who was a close friend of Prince Charles, stood accused of running an underage sex ring.
A number of high-profile figures were arrested in connection with the sex ring allegedly operated by Savile.
The British political establishment was also linked to child sexual abuse earlier this year.
The Scotland Yard’s Operation Fernbridge revealed 40 members of parliament and peers knew about or took part in a child abuse network.

rahu

now Prince Andrew is implicated in a sex scandal. the Royal family is not who many think they are. Enough said for this forum.

Claire19

this is why

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...://b4in.info/siyx&utm_source=direct-b4in.info

The horror and the depravity are unthinkable. The average human mind can’t conceive of such degeneracy. And this is exactly what “they” are counting on.
“Illuminati”, “Satanism” and “pedophile rings” are three subjects sure to prompt calls of “conspiracy theory!”. But when a retired FBI agent with a resume’ as strong as his and who has spent as many years as he did documenting what few dare to report on, America would do well to forget our preconceived notions for a few minutes and pay attention. After all, he did pay with his life to get this information out.
-W.E.

rahu

We all would do well to read David Icke's publications.

rahu

Banned
now Prince Andrew is implicated in a sex scandal. the Royal family is not who many think they are. Enough said for this forum.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/woman-w...ve-says-she-is-being-unjustly-victimised.html

UK Daily Mail
January 3, 2015
"A woman who claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three separate occasions – including at an orgy – has said that she will ‘not be bullied back into silence’ and ‘victimised’.
‘Jane Doe 3’ alleges that she was loaned out to Prince Andrew and other friends by Jeffrey Epstein, an American billionaire who has been convicted of soliciting underage prostitution.
She is said to have been 17 at the time of the alleged meetings, meaning she was underage according to Florida law.
In court documents she accuses Epstein, the Prince, his friend the socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, and – among others – the leading American defence lawyer
Alan Dershowitz of abusing her when she was underage"

claire19, it does seem that david ickes is revealing the surreal under belly of "civilization".

rahu

thelivingsky

Hello Rahu,

Thank you for this thread of very enlightening information. I have noticed in many times where the natal charts show Pluto, the Black Moon on the nodes that there is a tendency to criminal behavior (from sexual abuse all the way to murder) Charles Manson is an example, also Ted Bundy. Also recently Bill Cosby's scandal - all have Black Moon on nodes and Manson has Pluto and the Moon as well. This tendency to violent behavior seems exacerbated further if there are other square aspects to the nodal axis. Soemtimes the Moon on a node will bring some hardship though not usually the violent or criminal behavior. I am also noting the Orcus on the node correlates to anti-social acts.

Is it that the node intensifies the desire nature of Pluto's darkest side for some? And can you offer any insights about the Black Moon in these situations? I have to say i do not know how to counsel a client when I see these configurations . They scare me as I feel they are so powerful.

Be well!

Caro

Mars conjunct the nodal axis gives a powerful charisma or “magic” around them. the individuals aura is felt by all around.
I know a couple who share this in synastry mars in leo conj NN of the other. is this a clue to their relationship connection?. It seems a very powerful connection to have.

Thanks - that makes sense - she is kind of dazzled by him in this relationship.:smile:

Caro

this is all over the papers - is this the beginning of the end for the royals.

However I think that it is a shame the way this has come out as this person has named them too soon. I do think there needs to be a fair trial -not trial by media.
if you check out the astrodienst charts - Prince Andrew's data is on there.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Andrew,_Prince_(Duke_of_York)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hello Rahu,

Thank you for this thread of very enlightening information. I have noticed in many times where the natal charts show Pluto, the Black Moon on the nodes that there is a tendency to criminal behavior (from sexual abuse all the way to murder) Charles Manson is an example, also Ted Bundy. Also recently Bill Cosby's scandal - all have Black Moon on nodes and Manson has Pluto and the Moon as well. This tendency to violent behavior seems exacerbated further if there are other square aspects to the nodal axis. Soemtimes the Moon on a node will bring some hardship though not usually the violent or criminal behavior. I am also noting the Orcus on the node correlates to anti-social acts.

Is it that the node intensifies the desire nature of Pluto's darkest side for some? And can you offer any insights about the Black Moon in these situations? I have to say i do not know how to counsel a client when I see these configurations . They scare me as I feel they are so powerful.

Be well!

very interesting. I can't comment on the black lilth and node, but the nodal axis rules life and death. the nodal power can be very malicious .

I know of a number of hit men and 3of these have venus on the south node.the other two have pluto square Jupiter and mars Neptune conjunct south node respectively. this is a small sample but does show similarities your observations.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.prisonplanet.com/woman-w...ve-says-she-is-being-unjustly-victimised.html

UK Daily Mail
January 3, 2015
"A woman who claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three separate occasions – including at an orgy – has said that she will ‘not be bullied back into silence’ and ‘victimised’.
‘Jane Doe 3’ alleges that she was loaned out to Prince Andrew and other friends by Jeffrey Epstein, an American billionaire who has been convicted of soliciting underage prostitution.
She is said to have been 17 at the time of the alleged meetings, meaning she was underage according to Florida law.
In court documents she accuses Epstein, the Prince, his friend the socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, and – among others – the leading American defence lawyer
Alan Dershowitz of abusing her when she was underage"

claire19, it does seem that david ickes is revealing the surreal under belly of "civilization".

rahu

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-verticalresponse&utm_medium=verticalresponse

Prince Andrew’s tycoon pal may have taken compromising photos of him with the underage girl he is alleged to have abused.
Details buried in original court papers filed against pervert Jeffrey Epstein, 61, reveal that he recorded the sordid orgies he threw for VIPs at his luxury homes using cameras hidden in the walls of guest bedrooms.
The woman known as Jane Doe 3 – said to be 30-year-old Virginia Roberts – claims she was held as a sex slave and forced to sleep with the Duke of York in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands.
She says she was 17 at the time – under the age of consent in Florida.
One of the sexual encounters with the Prince, 54, is alleged to have taken place at an orgy ­involving other underage girls on Epstein’s private island.
The financier, who was jailed for 18 months in 2008 after pleading guilty to solicitation for prostitution, kept a sickening stash of images on a computer seized at his Palm Beach mansion in 2006.

rahu

rahu

Banned
As to discussing transits to the node, there is a subject that must be broached first. this has to do with incest. As several planets in a natal when conjoined with the node are indicative of sexual abuse. this subject is controversial and passions are strong. The problem being that many times these issues are blocked out or repressed and great hate can be directed toward the messenger. Though with individuals, who have coherent memories, agree with these observations. So it is a delicate task to interpret a chart so as to know when it is advisable to tap into these “demons”.
Incest is the hidden problem of civilization. Freud was of the mind in ,civilization and it’s discontent, that civilization is direct function to our repressing this behavior. The more civilized we become the further we push away are impulses for incest. In the 80’s letters were made public in which Freud wrote that early in his practice he was finding that 38% of his clients had sexual abuse as the causal factor in their mental problems.
In fact he was counseling the son of Wilhelm fleiss
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Fliess
and flies had revealed he was sexual abused by his father. The letter further reported that Freud had felt pressured to retreat from this perspective by the existing psychoanalytical establishment for fear his career would be ended. Psychoanalytical theory , as late as 1970 ,stated sexual abuse accounted for only 2% of the underlying problems. This is worth note , as carl junge and other were of the mind that freud had an incestual relationship with his neice/. In fact , jung broke with freud for this exact reason. Jung was psychoanalyzing Freud and when he brought up his neice freud broke off the therapy.
So the role of incest in civilization must be consider before, one can explore te nodal transits. As there are underlying prejudices in society to repress this fact. As any discussion of node transits must begin with this hornet nest.
The close association with the node and incest is another reason the node is not understood and censored by those who do understand the full scope of its influence.

rahu

the predominance of sexual abuse and incest highlighted by the recent by the kabbalah/ illuminati perversions, shows the primal sexual connection to the nodal axis.on the flip side the node also shows the spiritual and psychic/astral connection. this is one reason the node is obscure, diametrically opposed impulses are both contained in the nodal axis
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.prisonplanet.com/westmin...i6-spy-sir-peter-hayman-named-in-dossier.html

A top British diplomat and intelligence operative has been named as the focus of a government file into “unnatural” sexual behaviour.
The document, which names Sir Peter Hayman as the subject of a briefing compiled for then-prime minister Margaret Thatcher, is now available in the National Archives.
Sir Peter, who died in 1992, was High Commissioner to Canada and was worked for MI6.
The file is titled “Sir Peter Hayman: allegations against former public official of unnatural sexual proclivities; security aspects”.

on my initial post, I emphasized the serious nature of this knowledge.
the society is conditioned by the excess.

peaches geldorf has mercury conjunct the dragon’s head. This gave were mind light.the nodes are both lifer sand death and it seems peaches did not realize her own power. Or the reaction to her following the light and telling the truth.

When she was found there was nothing. Not marks ,no evidence drugs in her blood. So that they had to send out for further tests.
Then all of a sudden she had needle marks, she had toxic dose of heroin.

And the police now found heroin. where was it the first time they looked??????
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/may/02/peaches-geldof-death-heroin-police-inquest

Now the police are going after the source……..yea right, fat chance they’ll bust themselves
Demonize peaches because she pulled back the demon curtain. Just as princess Di did.

The dragon’s head can bring the martyr’s vision and motivations.

here is the post ,once again,that was sanitized from this thread

peaches geldof passed on april 7. 25, princess of rock and roll aristocracy, was found dead.
Autopsy and toxicology test reveal no cause for her death. Further test are pending, but I fear her death will be simply that her heart stopped beating.
Her chart showed a mercury /node conjunction which gives the highest level of telepathy and psychic abilities. With Uranus sextile to mercury and the node ,the woman was brilliant. Uranus shows her visions during astral dreams as she could have had control of her astral body with this aspect.
her emotional and physical attractiveness are seen in the eros/moon conjunction square venus. A loving person, inspirational and optimistic. The eros/psyche midpoint is square to Uranus adding to the “wild child” actions and attractions. This brings an extremely idealistic and spiritual need to relationship . it also brings affairs and love that peaks and eclipses.
But there are underlying harsh realities also. Ixion is on the vertex axis. this shows that troubled or social transformative situations were around her life. The luxurious life style did not stop her from peering into the abyss. orcus is square to sedna which portents, childhood experiences which remained repressed. Dark secrets resided in her mind. with nessus opposed to the sun and venus, abusive childhood environments tempered her personality .
The archetype of mercury conjunct the dragon’shead is Searching, Seeing an Speaking the Truth. It is a position of a person of light.
It may be this spiritual identity that lead to her death.
In November 2013,peaches tweeted identifying names of two women involved in the ian Watkins sex scandal. These woman , followers of Watkins band, had allowed Watkins to sexual abuse their daughters. But it is a crime in England to disclose the names in abuse cases
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peaches-geldof-defends-tweeting-names-women-ian-watkins-child-abuse-case-info-already-online--102405592.html
Watkins was convicted but during the investigation ,the extent of the music industry,s acceptance and collusion in child sexual abuse was highlighted.
Among the charges he pleade quilty to were attempting the rape of a baby
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-pleads-guilty-to-two-charges-of-attempting-to-rape-a-baby-8964029.html
he was sentenced to 35 years
“The judge said Watkins had a "corrupting influence", and had shown a "complete lack of remorse". He also said Watkins posed a significant risk to the public in particular to women with young children.
He told Woman A: "What you were both doing is both sickening and incomprehensible" and said to Woman B that she did not regard her child as a human “
Peaches was not direct involved but she raised her viove in this cases. It could be that fears were aroused the peaches would disclose more about the cancer of child sexploitation in the social circles of the high and mighty. This connection by itself seem insufficient to bring a deathly shadow over peaches.but coming on the heels of the jimmy savile scandal which showed the deep involvement of the highest level of British government and society,there may be desire to stop these revelations of degeneracy at the top..
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/06/jimmy-savile-abuse-judge-led-inquiry-cumbersome-detective
the saville scandal extended to participation by the BBC and the queen as saville had been knighted before he died and prince Charles had brought saville in when his marriage to princess Diana was on the rocks, .saville influence came to no avail.
Saville was popular figure and his sexual abuse even penetrated homes for emotional disturbed children, where he had be given free reign of the facility even though he was a “volunteer”.
.http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/uk-savile-bbc-scandal/index.html
The saville case showed how child sexual abuse permeates the highest levels of british society.
So Ian Watkins case came at a inopportune time.
And with the most recent allegations about the height of depravity at the height of the social order of the popes involvement child abuse and Satanism
http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYTqom+%28Humans+Ar e+Free-Blog%29
“Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. “
“Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives – “
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/chief-exorcist-rev-gabriele-amorth-devil-vatican/story?id=10073040
anymore revelations of child sexual assaults could threaten the social order.
It may be that peaches was silenced because she endured sexual abuse as is indicated in her natal. And her grasp of the Truth would not allow her to leave unsaid the wickedness she felt and saw.
And the authorities will probably only say… her heart stopped beating….
On the day of her death the transiting T-square of Jupiter/Uranus /Pluto was crossing her Neptune/Saturn conjunction. Transiting orcus ,a planet of death, was conjunct her node and mercury.
This affirms my feelings that her words led to her death.
Transiting sedna/Saturn opposition, which is often associated with the silencing truth, was conjunct peaches ixion and the vertex axis.
The composite of peaches and her death date reveals a T-square of mars opposed to Neptune square to Chiron. This is a pattern deception. outside forces were involved with her death.
This tsquare falls across peaches orcus/sedan square, so once again the image of death falls across peaches’ conflict between her dark experiences and truth.
Understanding the node mean understanding the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and incest in the social body. Until these dynamics of this issue come to light, the social order will continue to be based on perverse, sexist suppression.

rahu

http://www.prisonplanet.com/westminster-paedophile-inquiry-may-be-doomed.html

December 31, 2014
The inquiry into an alleged Westminster paedophile ring may be doomed because only a member of the “Establishment” is fit to run it, the High Court judge first appointed to conduct the investigation has warned.

Baroness Butler-Sloss, the former president of the family division who was ousted from inquiry over allegations of a conflict of interest, said that victims of child abuse had too much influence over the running of the inquiry, adding they cannot be allowed to dictate who the chair is.

She insisted she was fit to do the job, saying she would have “gone in with a knife” and would have scrutinised the role played by her own brother in an alleged cover-up of paedophilia.

Victims’ demands that the head of the inquiry has no links with the “Establishment” are unrealistic, she said, as no-one from an “obscure background” would be capable of running a major inquiry, Lady Butler-Sloss said.

rahu[/QUOTE]

rahu

Banned
On jan 23 2015 the golden state warriors klay Thompson set nba records for most points in a quareter,37 and most 3 pointers made in a quarter with 9. He missed no shots in the 3rd quarter.
This is an example of an athlete being in what is called the “Zone”. I have found that athletes with planets conjunct their nodal axis often have the ability to go into the “zone”, a mental state where there is no thinking , only doing.
Klay’s chart,2/8/90, shows this ability as his sun and eros conjunct to the north node with pluto square the node. He also has mars conjunct to Uranus which also gives astral accuracy to his physical endeavors.
Interestingly on 2/8/15 ,pluto was also square the node as in klay’s chart. Uranus is also conjunct the south node. And klay’s mars/mercury and Uranus/mercury midpoint was square the nodes position on the night of 1/23/15, giving him added aspects of mental and physical acuity.

The composite for 1/23/15 and klays chart shows pluto conjunct to the north node square to psyche.
Just another example of the psychic accuracy that nodal conjunctions can give.

rahu

MissZ

Rahu,

I very much enjoyed this thread. I still have a lot to learn, but wow you are talking about subjects that Im very interested in. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I hope you continue this thread as long as possible.

Greetings, MissZ

Claire19

Hello Rahu,

Be well!
I dont use Black Moon or Orcus or any of the other obscure celestial bodies and certainly not with the nodes. THere is a reason there is little information on these aspects because they are not valid and just trumped up by someone with no basis in fact. The north node is our path this time around and the south node is where we have had past life experiences and they feel familiar. The trick is to go to the opposite this time around but combine the knowledge intrinisically coming from the past and use it to further your life experiences with the north node sign, house and aspects. i.e. south node in 10th house, you were used to being an authority, having a career and a public life, the north node is in 4th house this time, so family, domesticity, roots and heredity factors are much more important and have to be dealt with.

Jan Spiller has a very good book on the nodes.

Stick to the conventional planets and only close conjunctions within 3 degree orb. The moon conjunct north node for instance can mean many things, depending on the house, the sign and other aspects from around the chart.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
with all the scandalous news about the royals.
two days ago a video was released of naked man climbing out of Buckingham palace... naked on a rope made of torn up sheets. it certaintly seems he was imprisoned as he risked his life, and may have taken his life as the video shows him falling from the second story but you can't see how he landed.
I also wonder why this post was deleted yesterday.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/02/who-is-the-naked-boy-escaping-buckingham-palace-video-2468380.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FplbR&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_campaign=

on my initial post, I emphasized the serious nature of this knowledge.
the society is conditioned by the excess.

peaches geldorf has mercury conjunct the dragon’s head. This gave were mind light.the nodes are both lifer sand death and it seems peaches did not realize her own power. Or the reaction to her following the light and telling the truth.

When she was found there was nothing. Not marks ,no evidence drugs in her blood. So that they had to send out for further tests.
Then all of a sudden she had needle marks, she had toxic dose of heroin.

And the police now found heroin. where was it the first time they looked??????
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/may/02/peaches-geldof-death-heroin-police-inquest

Now the police are going after the source……..yea right, fat chance they’ll bust themselves
Demonize peaches because she pulled back the demon curtain. Just as princess Di did.

The dragon’s head can bring the martyr’s vision and motivations.

here is the post ,once again,that was sanitized from this thread

peaches geldof passed on april 7. 25, princess of rock and roll aristocracy, was found dead.
Autopsy and toxicology test reveal no cause for her death. Further test are pending, but I fear her death will be simply that her heart stopped beating.
Her chart showed a mercury /node conjunction which gives the highest level of telepathy and psychic abilities. With Uranus sextile to mercury and the node ,the woman was brilliant. Uranus shows her visions during astral dreams as she could have had control of her astral body with this aspect.
her emotional and physical attractiveness are seen in the eros/moon conjunction square venus. A loving person, inspirational and optimistic. The eros/psyche midpoint is square to Uranus adding to the “wild child” actions and attractions. This brings an extremely idealistic and spiritual need to relationship . it also brings affairs and love that peaks and eclipses.
But there are underlying harsh realities also. Ixion is on the vertex axis. this shows that troubled or social transformative situations were around her life. The luxurious life style did not stop her from peering into the abyss. orcus is square to sedna which portents, childhood experiences which remained repressed. Dark secrets resided in her mind. with nessus opposed to the sun and venus, abusive childhood environments tempered her personality .
The archetype of mercury conjunct the dragon’shead is Searching, Seeing an Speaking the Truth. It is a position of a person of light.
It may be this spiritual identity that lead to her death.
In November 2013,peaches tweeted identifying names of two women involved in the ian Watkins sex scandal. These woman , followers of Watkins band, had allowed Watkins to sexual abuse their daughters. But it is a crime in England to disclose the names in abuse cases
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peaches-geldof-defends-tweeting-names-women-ian-watkins-child-abuse-case-info-already-online--102405592.html
Watkins was convicted but during the investigation ,the extent of the music industry,s acceptance and collusion in child sexual abuse was highlighted.
Among the charges he pleade quilty to were attempting the rape of a baby
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-pleads-guilty-to-two-charges-of-attempting-to-rape-a-baby-8964029.html
he was sentenced to 35 years
“The judge said Watkins had a "corrupting influence", and had shown a "complete lack of remorse". He also said Watkins posed a significant risk to the public in particular to women with young children.
He told Woman A: "What you were both doing is both sickening and incomprehensible" and said to Woman B that she did not regard her child as a human “
Peaches was not direct involved but she raised her viove in this cases. It could be that fears were aroused the peaches would disclose more about the cancer of child sexploitation in the social circles of the high and mighty. This connection by itself seem insufficient to bring a deathly shadow over peaches.but coming on the heels of the jimmy savile scandal which showed the deep involvement of the highest level of British government and society,there may be desire to stop these revelations of degeneracy at the top..
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/06/jimmy-savile-abuse-judge-led-inquiry-cumbersome-detective
the saville scandal extended to participation by the BBC and the queen as saville had been knighted before he died and prince Charles had brought saville in when his marriage to princess Diana was on the rocks, .saville influence came to no avail.
Saville was popular figure and his sexual abuse even penetrated homes for emotional disturbed children, where he had be given free reign of the facility even though he was a “volunteer”.
.http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/uk-savile-bbc-scandal/index.html
The saville case showed how child sexual abuse permeates the highest levels of british society.
So Ian Watkins case came at a inopportune time.
And with the most recent allegations about the height of depravity at the height of the social order of the popes involvement child abuse and Satanism
http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYTqom+%28Humans+Ar e+Free-Blog%29
“Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. “
“Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives – “
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/chief-exorcist-rev-gabriele-amorth-devil-vatican/story?id=10073040
anymore revelations of child sexual assaults could threaten the social order.
It may be that peaches was silenced because she endured sexual abuse as is indicated in her natal. And her grasp of the Truth would not allow her to leave unsaid the wickedness she felt and saw.
And the authorities will probably only say… her heart stopped beating….
On the day of her death the transiting T-square of Jupiter/Uranus /Pluto was crossing her Neptune/Saturn conjunction. Transiting orcus ,a planet of death, was conjunct her node and mercury.
This affirms my feelings that her words led to her death.
Transiting sedna/Saturn opposition, which is often associated with the silencing truth, was conjunct peaches ixion and the vertex axis.
The composite of peaches and her death date reveals a T-square of mars opposed to Neptune square to Chiron. This is a pattern deception. outside forces were involved with her death.
This tsquare falls across peaches orcus/sedan square, so once again the image of death falls across peaches’ conflict between her dark experiences and truth.
Understanding the node mean understanding the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and incest in the social body. Until these dynamics of this issue come to light, the social order will continue to be based on perverse, sexist suppression.

rahu

http://www.prisonplanet.com/westminster-paedophile-inquiry-may-be-doomed.html

December 31, 2014
The inquiry into an alleged Westminster paedophile ring may be doomed because only a member of the “Establishment” is fit to run it, the High Court judge first appointed to conduct the investigation has warned.

Baroness Butler-Sloss, the former president of the family division who was ousted from inquiry over allegations of a conflict of interest, said that victims of child abuse had too much influence over the running of the inquiry, adding they cannot be allowed to dictate who the chair is.

She insisted she was fit to do the job, saying she would have “gone in with a knife” and would have scrutinised the role played by her own brother in an alleged cover-up of paedophilia.

Victims’ demands that the head of the inquiry has no links with the “Establishment” are unrealistic, she said, as no-one from an “obscure background” would be capable of running a major inquiry, Lady Butler-Sloss said.

rahu[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi dammage
I don't use draconic chars so I ran a regular chart.
I have to admit I had to think about this as your handle dammage is like damage and you have aspects out side your node positions . you have orcus conjunct the sun and square to pluto and opposed to psyche.
this is a difficult tsquare as it shows you have had your sensivity abused in your early environment.

this will condition your node pisitions.
mars is conjuhct the node. this gives your physical energ8y a psychic component. this means that if you move on your pathy, the environment will be mallible by your energies.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

Mars conjunct the nodal axis gives a powerful charisma or “magic” around them. the individuals aura is felt by all around.
This aspect gives an inherent “luck” of direction. That is ,if the individual is not overly bound by ego desires, then their spontaneous actions and responses are usually correct. It gives an “intuitive” sense of what their “path” in life is. But if the native has selfish motivations then this favorable vibration goes out the window. this aspect gives a magnetic quality to he native and are usually very attractive whether the physical body is “attractive” or not. This affect is similar to what athletes call being in the “zone”. If one can stay in the moment and not “think “ too much then the expectations and desires tend to follow.
the nodal axis gives a strong sexual aura also. And in a woman’s chart sexual abuse can be problem. With both mars and Venus, the sexual aura is very powerful from birth and hence sexually abuse experiences are very likely. On the positive side I usually is associated with a strong sexual drive but is not aggressive unless mars is afflicted. This mars aspect is closely associated with the 25th hexagram in the I CHING.
As a personally magnetic aspect, negative forces as well as positive forces can be directed a the native, as others may react if the native does not respond o their entreaties .
With a north node transit ,the native has an easier time following their “path”, as they intuitively take the correct turns.
A south node transit is more powerful and difficult because the dense plane is attracted to this aspect very strongly. The individual is more likely to allow his ego desires to take precedence over higher motivations. here the sense of personal strength is stronger as the environment is more easily molded and controlled by the native. This is one aspect of a black magician, where the individual seeks power and control over others. With this aspect a native tries to control all that comes to him, which is a fool errand ,as no mortal can contain the infinite energy of the universe that flows through the nodal axis .if the native can receive the infinite with open hands ,then the dense plane accumulations will not bury them. But very often this has to be learned by being overwhelmed by the nodal energy and falling from “grace” and success because of greed and selfishness.
This holds true for all nodal transits of the planet. That is , trying to contain or control all the energy of the south node will ultimately bring disaster . the correct image is to keep that which comes through your open hands but not to try to contain everything. The south node often bring a sense of megalomania to the native before hey learn their limitations
The north node transit does no usually bring this trial as it tends to bring truth ,insight ,knowledge and inspiration. Though such knowledge can bring the dense plane around them and so the same trials as the south node can be present. the distinctions between the north and south node are not absolute as it is the same energy axis and therefore the conditions described can be felt by either north or south node transits.

your mercury is also conjunct to the node .
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.
Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life sand death.

ONCE AGAIN a glitche in the website has made me lose a large post. I know I must save and edit often when my post becomes longer.
damage I will have to get back tomorrow as this web drain has fatigued me.sorry

rahu

Last edited:

dammage

hi rahu.
thank you for the insights. I apprciate it mate. I see astrology and the planets as Blueprints and archetypes trough which the hidden force (reptilian beings), inprint thier influences on us. planets are bodies of god, but these gods have more bodies that are not reprsented by the planets.They are not not bound to play by its rules, and can affect people in ways that dont correspond with how thier planetary signs are aligned. I had severe fever cramps from the time i was 1 years old up to turning 5. when i was 3-4 years old i had a fire accident, my upperbody litterary caught flames and i was seconds away from Death, and i spent over a month in intensive care. now i suffer from brain trauma + a bad spirit attachement whose goal is to make me feel bad to such an extend that i willingly take suicide, the reason for that being that im trying to elevate my families bloodline in spiritual terms and the tptb dont want me to succed.

physic Power and intelligence is not something that defines me right now, to the contrary i feel stupid and borderline retarded. I know my nervous system has taken quite a beating and
that inconjuction with my brain trauma has made me operate below my potential,but rest assured im working on fixing these things.

I see that youre intrested In matters that revolve around princess diana and Jimmy saville. I Think theres more to them than astrology can predict.

rahu i Think you will find the following two articles very intresting..

about the sacrifial Death of diana = (please read very very intresting)
http://www.oneballmedia.com/2009/02/05/diana-can-you-see-the-real-me/

about Jimmy saville and something revalationary about us. (also very very intresting)
http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/04/24/dance-to-your-daddy-to-your-mammy-sing/

best
dammage