mercury Rx goes direct

isismagdalenne

For weeks now I have been missing my pocket video camera. I swear to you I was just about to do an horary on it!
I thought it was locked in the car that had the missing key! I searched for it and looked on top of the shelf that is connected to the computer desk 4 times.
I just now mentioned something about it to my fiance and I said "yeah, Ill find it once mercury is out of Rx" and he said "or you could just stand up and look at it right now"
And there it was.
He said it had been on the computer shelf the whole time! But I didnt see it there and I picked stuff up and moved it! Mercury JUST went direct today! weird eh?
Why would I have NOT seen it though at all? I mean in practical terms? Outside of the astrological mercury Rx reason. Like, the real world counterpart to it?
In any case, I still think its amazing because the whole time its been lost I knew I would find it once Me went direct. ha!
(still no honda key that we lost though! made a new one)

SagiCap

That's awesome. I love stories like that. Glad you found it.

I did a horary for a lost toy that my daughter LOVED. It showed that a child would find it. I told her to look and the next day, my daughter found it.

Sometimes you have to let go of "free will" and let God take care of things for you. It's called faith.

:)

isismagdalenne

there was another cool one where my fiance lost something and the chart said a theif had taken it, the thief stored it in a childs room, but the thief would be found out and give it back.
LOL
My two year old was the theif! He stole it off the table and was playing with it in his room and 3 days later I saw him digging it out of where he stashed it (toybox) and he handed it to me! lol!