Character's signs

StelliumGoat

I think Darth Vader could be a capricorn maybe with some scorpio influence. Batman, possibly a mix of earth and water signs. Superman, I feel has either an air or fire sun, maybe an earth or water ascendant as Clark Kent.

VenusInAries

What about Harry Potter? Maybe an Aquarius? noo I dunno seems to aloof for him but with coming into the world with no attachments really his parents gone maybe..

Hermonie I would say Virgo lol

Ron I see cancer a little bit yeah? His twin brothers with the joke shop have to be Geminis lol

Hagrid is so sweet and sensitive with animals lol especially the not so fluffy cute kind.. scorpios have a way of seening beauty where others don't plus the dangerous side of it and scorpios are sensitive so maybe a scorpio

Professor Snape without a doubt scorpio lol

VenusInAries

Yoda though I see Sagittarius

Superman.. Leo his alter ego maybe an insecure aspect of Virgo
Batman..mm dark cave..bats..secretive..I say Scorpio
his alter ego.. rich socilite kind of guy in the spotlight maybe Leo

Arian Maverick

What about Harry Potter? Maybe an Aquarius? noo I dunno seems to aloof for him but with coming into the world with no attachments really his parents gone maybe..

Hermonie I would say Virgo lol

Ron I see cancer a little bit yeah? His twin brothers with the joke shop have to be Geminis lol

Hagrid is so sweet and sensitive with animals lol especially the not so fluffy cute kind.. scorpios have a way of seening beauty where others don't plus the dangerous side of it and scorpios are sensitive so maybe a scorpio

Professor Snape without a doubt scorpio lol

According to information I have read online, Harry Potter is a Leo, Ron is a Pisces, the Weasley twins are Aries (born on April Fools Day ;)), and Professor Snape is a Capricorn.

Arian Maverick

VenusInAries

ohhh that's right born on April Fools day that's right!!!!!! Well yes I guess through the book the birthdays there, but just doesn't seem right with Harry being a leo lol he seems to not want the spotlight but then again he gets anyway doesn't he lol. I love professor Snape and he's a Cappy huh? Well I suppose I can see that yup.. and the senstive side to Ron yeah lol didn't even think about durr the birthdays in the book :) thanks Arian :)

StelliumGoat

I don't know if this has been mentioned but, what about the signs of the characters from the original Star Trek; Mr. Spock, Captain Kirk, Scott, Sulu, Uhara, and Dr. McCoy. I know the casts actually sun signs but what signs or ascendants do you think they have as the characters on Star Trek.

Here's my guess for Spock, I think he's a mix of Virgo and Aquarius. Virgo shows that he's logical and detailed. Aquarius shows an interest in science, his cool nature, and eccentric character. I read somewhere that his ascendant might be scorpio but I'm not 100% sure of this.

So what do the rest of you guys think?

freedomlover

Capt. James T. Kirk: With his flair for drama and romance, a Leo with a Pisces or Cancer Ac or Moon? You could tell he's a " softie" inside. Definitely Mercury in Leo, maybe Mars in Aries and Venus in Taurus? Could possibly have a Saggie AC, or strong Sag influence somewhere. The man's GOTTA love to travel!!!

I don't remember the rest of the cast that well - it's been years since I've seen the show - other than Spock. And I agree with the Virgo/Aquarius analysis pretty much.

From what I remember of Scottie, he followed orders very well, but always seemed kind of "put upon". "I'm giving you all she's got!" The unappreciated hero behind the scenes. So maybe a Pisces/Libra mix, with a little Virgo thrown in for good measure?

Dr. "Bones" McCoy..... Always dependable and a mischievous sense of humor - a Capricorn, maybe, with a little Sag thrown in?

Belgianmoonguy

So Posh said:
Homer: Cancer
Marge: Pisces
Bart: Leo
Lisa: Aquarius
Maggie: Libra

Hmm
I heard Homer was a Taurus, but Cancer is also possible, although I think he's too blunt and open to be a Cancer

Marge i would call a Aquarius or a Pisces, but Mercury and Venus are always one or two signs away. So she could be a Aquarian with Mercury and/ or Venus in Pisces or a Pisces with Venus and/ or Mercury in Aquarius. I think especially the Venus in Aquarius makes sense, cause it causes a love for weird people and Homer ain't exactly normal

Bart: Aries, Leo or Scorpio although more Aries or Leo then Scorpio... He's a little rascal or dare devil... so the Mars' signs do fit him... after a few thoughts, Aries

Lisa: More Aquarius i guess... With her weird hair, brainiac tendencies...

Mags: ... Libra with Scorpio eventually (she killed Mr Burns, you know) Good Kid! :38:

Some other characters

Mr Burns: Taurus or Scorpio... He's evil (scorpio) but too attached to his possessions
Smithers: Pisces (the way he fantasises about Mr Burns)
Grandpa: ... didn't really think of him
Grandma (Homer's Mother who figured in a few episodes) Aquarius... A free spirited lady who caused some revolt in the 60's
Moe: Pisces (bar owner... only reason i called him Pisces)
Barney: Pisces (drug and drink problem)
Apu: Sag (foreigner, always upbeat and cheery)
Marge sisters; Gemini with a flagrance of Capricorn or the other way around (always sarcastic, gloomy)

Belgianmoonguy

Who watches Days of Our Lives and Bold & Beautiful?

B & B
Stephanie: Virgo with Scorpio qualities or Scorpio with Virgo qualities
Eric: Gemini with Leo qualities or Leo with Gemini tendencies
Brooke: Always thought of her as a Leo
Ridge: Always thought of him as a Pisces
Taylor: Cancer
Sheila: Scorpio
Thorne: Virgo or Capricorn
Macy: Taurus
Sally: Aries or Sag
Amber: Sag or Aqua
Rick (son of Eric & Brooke): Capricorn
Bridget (daugher of Eric & Brooke) Aries or Capricorn
Deacon (Bridget's Ex): Aries or Scorpio (cause of his bad boys' image)

Days Or Our Lives
Sami: Scorpio (or Aries) (the one who's always in trouble and the bad girl in the eyes of everyone)
Marlena: Libra or Pisces
John: Capricorn or Scorpio
Roman: Cancer
Carrie: Virgo or Libra
Victor: Taurus
Kate: Scorpio
Vivian: Gemini with Scorpio influences or the other way around
Philip: Cancer or Capricorn
Nicole: Libra or Aqua
Greta: Pisces
Jack: Gemini or Aqua (cause he's very witty)
Jennifer: Pisces
Hope: Sag or Aries
Bo: Aries
Shawn (Son of Bo and Hope): Capricorn
Belle: Libra
Brandon: Scorpio
Lucas: Cancer (not sure, but they always bring his relation to his mother very prominent)
Austin: Libra (hard for him to make up his own mind) or Aries (he's a boxer)

Belgianmoonguy

Grounded For Life
Does anyone watch that
Lily... so obviously an Aries (or a fire sign sun)

Green Wing
Caroline... school example of a dreamy Pisces or Aquarian

Mikey279x

So Posh said:
Homer: Cancer
Marge: Pisces
Bart: Leo
Lisa: Aquarius
Maggie: Libra

Bart is definitely a Leo
Lisa is Aquarius possible Gemini tendencies
Homer Taurus,
Marge Cancer
Principal skinner Virgo
Lenny Libra
Carl Libra

Belgianmoonguy

With Skinner, there could be doubt between Cancer and Virgo... still living by his mother and obeying her
The two teachers, Ms Krababbel (the brunette) seems a Pisces to me
The other one, with her glaces, a miss goody two shoes Virgo

Belgianmoonguy

Has someone ever seen 'the War of the Roses'?
It's a movie (from 1989), starring Micheal Douglas (irl a Libra Sun) and Kathleen Turner
It deals with the break up of a marriage, and they go insane over the house... to say it short...

Well, i find the movie to have a Scorpionic undertone, they go insane over a possession (okay, this rings Taurus), but they're so intensely attached to it (Scorpio)...

Him i find a Libra with may be Capricorn (or Virgo) tendencies (ambitious, is the one who wants to keep the relationship alive, in spite of everything his wife does to him)
She is to me like a Pisces or Cancer who gave her life to him and raising the kids and suddenly has a flash of... 'Hey, it that my life? I want to break free, be independent...' So she could be a Pisces who has a progressed Mercury or Venus into Aqua, or a Pisces with progressed Sun into Aries... or a Cancer with progressed Sun into Leo'...

Just my thoughts...

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Mikey279x said:
Bart is definitely a Leo
Lisa is Aquarius possible Gemini tendencies
Homer Taurus,
Marge Cancer
Principal skinner Virgo
Lenny Libra
Carl Libra

With all the mishaps, "doh" and foot in mouth moments, I always had figured Homer to be a Sag with the Moon or Asc in Cancer or Taurus.

I agree, Marge is definately a Cancer. Although the charactor doesn't show the comical side of Cancer... maybe a Virgo rising? She does worry alot and remember one episode, she didn't want to leave dirty dishes to go out with Homer.

Lisa reminds me of a little Capricorn, ( no, the sign is not always about stingyness) with many planets in Aquarius and a possible strong Venus (saxaphone)

Bart.... He could be just about any little boy.... there is definately Mars energy.... he even walks with his head tilted forward.

Maggie... hee hee, a Scorpio. Doesn't say much and did shoot Mr.Burns.

Lissa

Does anyone here watch Dr.House?

To me,it's probably one of the few(if not the only)good serie in Portuguese TV these days.House is just the craziest doctor TV has ever known,and I've been curious about what astrological configurations would such a character have!

House strikes me as an Aquarius(he has original ideas and,although he's an individualist,always works together with his team),perhaps with a Capricorn Moon(beried under all that indifference,we all know he's a sensitive guy,I remember that episode when he agreed to monitor that womans' pregnancy,after saying 'no'),Taurus rising(for stubborness)?

Cameron,hum...Sun sign probably Virgo,perhaps Moon in Cancer(like Foreman said in the episode he was almost dying,she's "too emoional and too cautious").

Chase...of all the characters,he seems to be the one who draws less atention..perhaps a Pisces,with Pisces rising(but Sun in the12th?),Libra Moon.

Foreman,perhaps a Aries Sun with a Leo Moon,my ex had this one and, although he wasn't a doctor,Foreman does remind me of him!

Cuddy strikes me as a double Capricorn,but with a 'softer' sign rising,perhaps Virgo?

Just my thoughts.
Lissa

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Lissa said:
Does anyone here watch Dr.House?

To me,it's probably one of the few(if not the only)good serie in Portuguese TV these days.House is just the craziest doctor TV has ever known,and I've been curious about what astrological configurations would such a character have!

House strikes me as an Aquarius(he has original ideas and,although he's an individualist,always works together with his team),perhaps with a Capricorn Moon(beried under all that indifference,we all know he's a sensitive guy,I remember that episode when he agreed to monitor that womans' pregnancy,after saying 'no'),Taurus rising(for stubborness)?

Hi Lissa,

There was an episode where it is strongly implied that House has Asperger's Syndrome. Since it was mentioned on the show, one would have to assume that the charactor is written from that perspective. Asperger's Syndrome is a high functioning type of Autism. They are extremely brilliant in some areas, fairly smart in others, but lack social skills and the ability to put themselves in someone elses shoes. They tend to be moody and tyranical and obsessive/stubborn. Removing the "symptom's of AS, that leaves a sensitive, analytical, and loyal person. I would suspect there is some serious water in the charactor's chart and a strong Mercury or Gemini influence.

TK

Lissa

Hi wintersprite1,

I didn't know about that(missed that episode I guess),so thanks for the information:) .

Lissa

Maries

Anyone watch LOST? What signs do you think these characters are-- Hurley, Locke, Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Charley? And any of the others? Claire follows astrology, herself, and went to a psychic. So what does that tell you?

Maries