Lilith

Frisiangal

Thanks C1.
I think it's gone forever.
Too much in Pisces to-day effecting my BML-CH-Ascendant in Virgo square Uranus, and tr. Mercury squares natal Saturn.
I'll try a re-post later should anyone be interested......or maybe I'd better wait for Mercury's forthcoming retrograde to be over first. With Gemini on the MC as well, it has a way of catching me out when I'm not paying attention :wink:

F.

C1

:lol: Frisiangal,
....and transiting True BML is cj transiting MEAN BML

at 4 Virgo, yes....and both are
conjunct my natal
asteroid Lilith 1181 at that Virgo point :!:

and all are squaring transiting Pholus,

and so if you'd rather wait 'til after Mercury
directs....that's an option, for sure!:wink:

Lilith's frisky in Virgo, I'd say!

8)

C1

Light

Frisangel

Thank you. I found it! :D (I also finally managed to access the links! Retrograde Mer and I can access things and learn something! Must be natal Retro Mer! :oops:

True BML is at 26 Libra in my 12th house. Mean BML is at 19 Libra in the 12th.

True BML is squaring my nodal axis quite nicely! (SN Cap 3 NN Can 9).

What this feels like is way beyond my capabilities at the moment (still very much a beginner), but thank you for the infomation, it will keep me busy!! :lol:

take care

hel

Frisiangal

hel141 said:
Frisangel

True BML is at 26 Libra in my 12th house. Mean BML is at 19 Libra in the 12th.

True BML is squaring my nodal axis quite nicely! (SN Cap 3 NN Can 9).

What this feels like is way beyond my capabilities at the moment
hel.........

Are there issues around not feeling accepted and treated as an equal?
Libra is also associated with the beauty of the skin. I've seen a number of charts where skin colouring played a defining role in one's physical attraction/repulsion towards one's self or another.

Should BML makes a harsh aspect to Venus, keep a check on the kidneys. OTOH, a dear friend with BML in Libra donated a kidney to her brother and feels no worse for it.

I haven't yet reached studying BML with the nodes and am just hypothesising here, but its position in the 12th, which has been acknowledged by some to be associated with far ancestral roots, plus the square to NN in Cancer in the 9th, could suggest either the attraction to, or repulsion of a cultural heritage, especially in mystical rites .

F.

Light

Kite

Are you reading my mind? :D and telling me what to do? :D :D

Or my concious?...

I'm on to it :D

Fris

Sorry for the delay with this, I've been trying to work it out. Not getting far, mind you... :oops:

Are there issues around not feeling accepted and treated as an equal?

Not fitting in full stop. I thought that was my Me/Sa conj in 3rd, though. I'm so typical of that combination. But, with BML on the 11/12 cusp (depends on which system, but pretty close to 12 in all of them (12 equal)), it fits.

I've seen a number of charts where skin colouring played a defining role in one's physical attraction/repulsion towards one's self or another.

ummm. Not sure about this. I just don't like the look of my face. My skin was always pretty good, not so good now - bad diet and too much smoking. Although people joke about me wearing my ethnic jeans in the summer!! My sister knows there's some secret in the family but won't say, I certainly can't get it out of anyone. :oops:

I haven't yet reached studying BML with the nodes and am just hypothesising here, but its position in the 12th, which has been acknowledged by some to be associated with far ancestral roots, plus the square to NN in Cancer in the 9th, could suggest either the attraction to, or repulsion of a cultural heritage, especially in mystical rites .

Cultural heritage - no. Mystical rites - yes. I have always been drawn to them, but have stopped myself from looking into it. A very strong fear. Yet tinged with excitement. I've just been studying (or trying to) the nodes - am I right in that fear/excitement is the nn operating?

Going back to noddy basics - with BML the childkiller in the house of the womb (12), squaring the mothering sign of cancer, won't she be preventing me mothering? With zero (natural) maternal instinct, to be a mother is a challenge - with a vertical learning curve. And only having the one child, (being terrified of pregnacy) BML has been operating? (I can tell Merc's gone straight again :? :evil: :D )

Anyway, my nodes are calling me back (or rather the piece is)

Thanks for your time

take care

hel

StelliumGoat

I was just wondering if someone can interpret my lillith. I have lillith, Juno, and my south node in Virgo in the 8th house, my moon in Libra is also in the 8th house, what does it all mean?

P.S. (How do you spell lillith, one or two L's inbetween the I's?)

Frisiangal

StelliumGoat said:
I was just wondering if someone can interpret my lillith. I have lillith, Juno, and my south node in Virgo in the 8th house, my moon in Libra is also in the 8th house, what does it all mean?

P.S. (How do you spell lillith, one or two L's inbetween the I's?)

L-I-L-I-T-H.

I have observed that it isn't just Lilith's position that is important but the aspects made to a planet, through which it can make its presence felt in the physical world.

In all cases I have of MEAN BML (there is also TRUE Lilith and Asteroid Lilith) in harsh aspect in Virgo, they have related to a 'false image' one has of one's self as a result of something they consider, but not necessarily is, physically imperfect about them. This 'false image' is often the result of other people's ideas about them.
E.g. a client with 8th house BML in Virgo quincunx natal Mercury was 'interefered with' regularly as a child by a family friend, which she kept quiet about, although she knew it was wrong. When she finally spoke up about it, SHE was seen as a liar and 'bad' whilst the friend was defended!! She carried this idea of 'bad girl' about herself for over 35 years!
I also have BML in Virgo and went around with a false image of myself for years as a result of being referred to as 'Miss Prim and Proper', which was regarded as 'ab'normal, yet is perfectly naturalfor Virgo:) .
My daughter has BML in Taurus in the 8th house. She is physically 'well-endowed' but hated the way men used to look at her chest instead of her eyes. It made her 'feel like a whore'.

If your pseudonym refers to a planetary pattern and BML aspects that pattern, there is probably a natural and deep inner wisdom within you that attracts you to the use of ancient rites, symbols and methods as a way to express your special gift that lay(s) dormant. But it may not be considered 'normal' by those through whom you long to feel accepted.

Just a few ideas to toy with.

F.

StelliumGoat

Thanks so much for responding about my lilith. I would've replied sooner but haven't been in a very "talkie" mood lately. You are right on the mark with some of your ideas about lilith being in virgo. I have gone through some VERY similar experiences you speak of, like the family friend, the whole self image thing, and even when you speak of your daughter, I feel I can totally relate.

unukalhai

Hello all,

I've had a sort of strange run-in with Lilith and have been researching her yesterday and today, and remembered this thread... I found an interesting paper in PDF format on Lilith and figured I would share...

http://www.horusset.com/RIKB/Lillith.pdf

A most interesting thread. Thanks all for the wide range of input, I will probably post here in the future when I wrap my retrograde mind (Mercury) around her a bit more!

Themis

thanks Unukalhai for this interesting article. the point that caught my eyes is Lilith in relation to Mars expounded in it. i always felt a missed piece of puzzle in my own Lilith, now it seems clearer...:rolleyes:

utopia

kite,

I loved the way you express yourself I don't know if it is your lilith on asc that makes you express yourself easily or your 11th house mercury. But the ability to express a potential is a gift.
I think here in your chart lililth sembolizes sexual problems and conjucting chiron, it appears as your wounded part but when it is on the ASc you can talk about it and take the advantage of using other peoples help. It would be so much harder if the two weren't conjuct to asc. this position helps you to understand the problem and catch yourself, becouse the effects are seen here...

Kite

Thanks Utopia. I feel blessed that the trauma I experienced as a child turned me inside out and put me on the path of self-integration.

Certainly this is not the easiest path, nor for the faint of heart but it has been intrinsicly rewarding and has opened many doors towards meeting up with my inner self.

Lilith herself contains Lili in her name which is a flowering connected with death and rebirth. She may have been unfairly forced underground but I sense her transformation coming when the butterfly finally emerges from her cacoon.

Best,

Kite

starlink

Frisiangal, up till now I never ever even considered looking at Lilith or BML. Too little written about it, so I thought, there is enough to deal with without adding this one as well. I just started looking a bit at Chiron, also one of those very little written about, but at least I found a bit more info about it. I just interprete it as "the place in the chart where your achillis tendon lies". I would not know how to interprete it otherwise. Now about Lilith. I also do the charts with Astrodienst and I believe the Lilith they give is the BML. I then went to additional Asteroids and found a number to put in for Lilith, which is I guess the normal Lilith. So I have BML in my 2nd house, in Capricorn, trining my Sun, sextiling my Moon, Inconj. Pluto and square Venus (ruler of my Sun).
Lilith is in my 4th in Pisces, sextiling my Sun and trining my Moon. So both Lilitht's are quite well aspected. So now is my question, how do I interprete these two? Which one is the most important of the two? (in your last thread to Radu about his missing oppositions, you put a lot of emphasis on BML, so I guess, you find this one more important. Why?). BML is supposed to be a sort of evil point (asteroid?), sexually interested etc. I wonder how you would interprete mine, being quite nicely aspected (except for the square to Venus).
I really would appreciate you clarifying a bit so I can get the feel of this Lilith thing. Like Draco (where on earth is he, have not seen him in the Forum for such a long time!) I am a bit weary of introducing even more points, stars and stripes in the already so complicated Astrological jargon. Thanks!

Frisiangal

starlink said:
Frisiangal, up till now I never ever even considered looking at Lilith or BML. Too little written about it,

I had been studying astrology for over 18 years before I ever heard of the point and 'HER' relevance applied to ITS meaning.

Now about Lilith. I also do the charts with Astrodienst and I believe the Lilith they give is the BML. I then went to additional Asteroids and found a number to put in for Lilith, which is I guess the normal Lilith. So I have BML in my 2nd house, in Capricorn, trining my Sun, sextiling my Moon, Inconj. Pluto and square Venus (ruler of my Sun).
Lilith is in my 4th in Pisces, sextiling my Sun and trining my Moon. So both Lilitht's are quite well aspected. So now is my question, how do I interprete these two? Which one is the most important of the two? (in your last thread to Radu about his missing oppositions, you put a lot of emphasis on BML, so I guess, you find this one more important. Why?). BML is supposed to be a sort of evil point (asteroid?), sexually interested etc. I wonder how you would interprete mine, being quite nicely aspected (except for the square to Venus).
I really would appreciate you clarifying a bit so I can get the feel of this Lilith thing.

If you go back in this thread you will find a post from, I believe, Kite, who explained the different calculated positions of 'Black Moon Lilith' and the asteroid 'Lilith'. You can also go to Juan Revilla's site, who is an expert on the significance of the Black Moon. He goes into the calculations as well.

I've never been concerned with the various astronomical/mathematical calculations, rather than the meaning behind ONE point within them; the MEAN position of Black Moon Lilith, which is the one Astrodienst provides. Other software prefers one or more of the other positions. My reason is explained at the bottom of my 2nd post in the 'Bloody Mary-Lilith' thread in the Celebrity section of the forum. I don't want to go into repetitive explanations yet again, so perhaps you might like to look at my first post on this thread, as well as a post I wrote regarding the difference between Chiron-Lilith on another thread in this section about this time last year.

I have absolutely no idea what asteroid Lilith means and implies because I've never used asteroids as part of astro. intepretation. In Pisces, it might refer to the 'sexy siren' of myth; who knows?

I have not found any significance with the placing of TRUE BML as it would relate to the meaning of MEAN BML, but this does not mean that there isn't one. The two points can be as much as 25 degrees apart.

How do you interpret MEAN BML in Capricorn, position as per Astrodienst?
Ask yourself if you come up to the standards of what Capricorn authority implies and, if you don't, what is it you feel lacking in yourself that you don't care to admit to, OR will not allow existence into your life. I could provide intuitive ideas as a result of study, but it really is more important that you can discover for your Self what it is inside you just longing to get out!;)

Like Draco (where on earth is he, have not seen him in the Forum for such a long time!) I am a bit weary of introducing even more points, stars and stripes in the already so complicated Astrological jargon. Thanks

I totally agree with you. That's why I keep to the planetary positions, nodes, PF and BML only. Put in midpoints, asteroids, fixed stars, Arabic parts etc., and you can find an answer to almost anything but lose the individual.:D

F.

starlink

A big thanks for taking the time to answer me Frisiangal! I will print it out, read it again, go to the links and do hope things will be clearer for me after that. BML in my second house, I cant really think what I lack there, possibly the fact that I am not making big money?? Or that I dont give so much about material things and maybe do after all??I will ponder on it. Thanks again, really nice of you.

Frisiangal

starlink said:
A big thanks for taking the time to answer me Frisiangal! I will print it out, read it again, go to the links and do hope things will be clearer for me after that. BML in my second house, I cant really think what I lack there, possibly the fact that I am not making big money?? Or that I dont give so much about material things and maybe do after all??I will ponder on it. Thanks again, really nice of you.

It wasn't until I had pushed the 'send' button last time that I realised that an inconjunct between BML in Cap. and Pluto must make you of the same generation as several 'oldies' here.:) Leo-Capricorn are difficult where authority and control are concerned. A bit like the prime minister/president and the Minister of Finance trying to share a bed.

The luminaries well aspected to BML would suggest a deep feeling of personal responsibility and 'providing' rather than caring for others out of 'a sense of moral duty.' There can be a natural and innate understanding of the values and worth of all that 'Earth' can provide, working with this talent in a practical way, as well as possibly within the form of traditions and/or rituals. BML in Cap. comes up quite a lot where 'the habit' and 'wearing the cloth' of the church has been significant through schooling or religious instruction. Very self-supporting. Positive BML's in Cap. rule the roost, wear the pants, fit the cap of authority, or simply exude an authority which can 'create a distance' in allowing one's self or others to get too close even though they may be very warm-hearted people.
Pluto in Leo seems to refer to the 'seeking an identity' generation to gain control of their own lives, only to lose it towards and within a greater cause once it is found. The inconjunct could be suggestive of the stress and strain of giving all towards this 'greater cause' if/when receiving personal physical reward for one's endeavours never seems to be forthcoming. BML in the 2nd house is, however, about the 'inner values' pertaining to one's talents. The 'price' one places upon one's self. And should a person tend to feel 'UNworthy' in some way rather than 'INvaluable' ? Possibly as a result of a BML-Venus aspect which is rapidly gaining a reputation for deeply hidden feelings regarding 'physical non-existence' of all that Venus implies. Maybe the reason for a Sun in Taurus? (I worked that out from the clues:D )

BML seems to refer to the force and strength of one's inner reality. Obviously, when in Capricorn, the position of Saturn's outer reality and any joint aspects it makes with BML are going to provide a manner to produce a creative form of expression.

F.

C1

Happy New Year.

BML and apogee/oscillating (true BML) are both in Scorpio (between

16 Scorpio and 19 Scorpio). Transiting Psyche's at 14 Scorpio.
All are soon going to be -- or already are -- opposite transiting Sedna
at 20 Taurus.

If we look inside we may see the Harry Potter-esque beauty of the tiger,
(or maybe it's more like the "Mother Earth protectrix" beauty of Beatrix Potter).

There are so many manifestations of transformation among us.
For the Pluto-in-Leo generation and the younger Pluto-in-Scorpio's,
there is emerging something fierce like Sedna perhaps.

Anyway, I look at my chart and see so much happening.
It will take a while to put it into words.

So, I send everyone best wishes for enjoyment during this turning point
of Earth at high velocity, at perihelion (closest to the Sun) coming around
again, and good luck to all in the coming 13 moons!

C1