JUST FOR FUN - Homer Simpson

Katles

I think people on this forum R gonna be annoyed with me for posting this, but:

Does anyone know what star sign Homer Simpson is or what star sign do you think he could be?

:)

sam

Katles said:
I think people on this forum R gonna be annoyed with me for posting this, but:

Does anyone know what star sign Homer Simpson is or what star sign do you think he could be?

:)

There was a thread similar to this on another forum where people guessed the signs of all the characters in a certain cartoon like The Simpsons, for instance.

My guesses:

Homer is most definitely a Sagittarius. ;)
Lisa = Virgo or Gemini
Bart = Aries
Marge = Cancer or Virgo

Arian Maverick

I haven't watched the Simpsons for years, but Homer certainly seems to enjoy his creature comforts (especially beer and doughnuts)! In this regard it would be obvious to peg him as a Taurus, but Homer does not seem to possess any of the steadfastness of this sign...maybe there's a bit of Pisces influence somewhere! :D

Arian Maverick

Lunar Pisces

Actually the creators of the Simpsons gave him a birthday, and it's in early May, so he would be a Taurus. I heard that on Countdown with Keith Olbermann one night a few weeks back. However, his birthday was on a different day in some episode, I think, so there is a conflict. Eh. He strikes me as a Taurus, coming from a Gem's prespective - kind of slow, kind of dense, kind of boring, and way too obsessed with material things (food, beer, sleeping...although love of sleeping is Piscean trait too, and I admit I'm taken with it myself, being a Pisces moon and all).

Don't any Taureans be too offended by that - I know that's just stereotyping and stereotyping doesn't really hold up in real life. ;)

I suspect Marge is a Cancer, or at least she's very stereotypically Cancerian - always fussing, fretting, nagging and with a strong domestic bent.

I'd peg Bart as an Aries and Lisa as a Libra - polar opposites, yet complimentary. Bart's love of pratical jokes, smart mouth and defiant nature is very Arian, while Lisa's artistic, cerebral and often waffling nature is classic Libran.

Howl

Maggie: independent, self-contained, intelligent and undemanding. She often knows what's going on around her, but doesn't need to vocalise about it. She knows what she wants, and doesn't have to draw attention to herself to get it. I reckon she's an Earth/Air baby, most likely aquarius/capricorn.

Ihatelawschool

According to Wikipedia, Bart was born on 4/1/82, making him an Aries, you all were right! I would think that Lisa is an Aquarius because she is very much a fixed-obstinately sticks to her beliefs even at the detriment of others (remember the episode where she sabotages the picnic because they were roasting a pig?) and ALL aquarians I know are somehow artistic and/or crafty-she plays the saxophone! She is also very moral. But wiki says she may be a taurus or a libra, who knows? Homer is such a Taurus-well meaning but loves his comforts. Not sure about Marge.

StelliumGoat

Maggie sounds exactly like me. I have an aquarius sun and capricorn rising.

I saw on some website a while ago, which cartoon characters have which sun sign (or maybe it was ascendant). The only ones I remember are Homer as a cancer and Snoopy as an aquarius. I think it also said that bugs bunny is a taurus.

Last edited:

Katles

I watched an episode of the Simpsons not so long ago and they were reading thier star signs. Homer is a Taurus and Marge a Gemini!