Undeniable chemistry or security. Which would you go for?

Chrysalis

I'm asking this because an ex (from 7 years ago) has turned up on my doorstep again last night (he does this periodically often), during this Venus retrograde.

I allowed him to come in and we chatted for an hour or so and then he left, but we did exchange numbers before he left. He also came knocking on my door during last years mercury retrograde. That was the last time i have seen him.

Im in a dilemma as the Scorpio guy im seeing i have great chemistry and connection with, but ive been seeing him for almost two years and he won't commit to me fully. My ex, that same chemistry is not there, but i know he would be there for me, like i want from someone.

So im torn, i dont know what to do.

What would you go for, chemistry or security?

scahm

Well ideally, you look for someone who can give you both, especially as the fact that you're asking this question proves that don't want to compromise on either.

I know it's easier said than done and at the risk of sounding like a cliche, I really truly believe that what you're seeking is seeking you too - it's all about keeping yourself open to it.

Chrysalis

That is very true.

Just for a millisecond yesterday that same thought did enter my head of "maybe none of them are right for you" but then i dismissed it and thought that you can't always have exactly what you want and sometimes you do have to make sacrifices or accept less. So maybe this was the case.

ElenaJ

When that question popped into your head was the moment to do a horary!
Let's remember that not all relationships are meant to last a lifetime, whether they are good or bad. They serve their purpose in each other's lives, then might just fade away.

scahm

Maybe I'm a romantic, but I really don't think relationships are one of those things that you can accept less from, as they have such an affect on our overall wellbeing. If they're not bringing you joy, what's the point?