6 Natal Retrograde Planets!?

I have 6 retrograde planets! Mars, Saturn & Pluto (5th house), Juipter & Neptune (7th house) & Uranus (6th house)..all on the right side of my chart!! What does this mean please?

jollyzal

Banned
I have 6 retrograde planets! Mars, Saturn & Pluto (5th house), Juipter & Neptune (7th house) & Uranus (6th house)..all on the right side of my chart!! What does this mean please?

I would not consider Neptune, Uranus and Pluto retrograde since they are really slow planets, therefore they stayed retrograde for quite some time there, and they affect a generation rather than you. So consider 3 retrogrades in your chart: Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. These three planets have to do with taking action, knowledge and hard work and persistence, so if you have these three planets in good shape and know how to use them, I don't see why you would not be succesful. See their aspects.

Hello thank you!!

Can you please view my natal chart here?
5wa0du.jpg

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
Hello thank you!!

Can you please view my natal chart here?
5wa0du.jpg

Hello,

are you sure your time of birth is 100% correct? 2 minutes after that your ascendant changes signs therefore changing the chart.

Mercury seems to be powerful in your chart considering you're a Gemini ascendant. It rules your 1st house and 4th house. I see that you have a trine to Neptune in the 7th and an opposition to Pluto in the 5th which could make you a powerful speecher and the trine to Neptune could be the desire to inspire others. Your Jupiter in 7th house rules your profession indicating that you work in a job that requires you to interact with others (the main focus of the job) I see a lot of planets in the 11th house that relate to social groups and also have to do with your dreams and desires. Your 3rd house is ruled by the Sun which is in Taurus which likes to be comfortable, to be stable and find security; however this is opposed to Mars and Saturn which are telling you that you will not find happiness and that stability that you seek until you go through transformation, obtain higher education, knowledge, etc. (Saturn rules 8th and 9th) and your mother (Moon in Libra in 4th, which by the way I also have this placement) is probably a person that was very motherly and caring and you probably saw her at home most of the time taking care of you. Your wealth could be affected by fake promises and scams (Square between Moon and Neptune) and perhaps some people try to promise you fake stability (Neptune in Capricorn) that doesn't fill the nurturing you seel (Moon in Libra) and you feel vulnerable due to this.

Your chart is focused on communication, inspiration and teaching others about life.

I'm sorry if I make some mistakes as I am a bit new to astrology.

edit: I also see that in order to find stability and happiness you need to free yourself from karma and the past (Saturn opposition Sun and Mars retrograde opposition Sun)

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
retrograde planets are like deja vu - "i've seen that place - i remember it"

they spot trends of new that are past and anew.

they remember old hurts or losses or victorys or accomplishment throughout life - they remember almost everything. they've been past it already.

retrograde planets are often found in business leaders who know when to be ahead of a trend.

decisions made or not made by the parent are reflected in any chart of the retrogrades - your mother - family - moon. where was their moon when you were born? Most of us don't get the benefit of knowing that stuff, but the retro's do - because they've been through it.

How they handle it is a different can of worms.

I think retro planets determine in your chart if you can live with it or disown it, because you already have the insight.

Retrograde acting when you intervene past because you've seen it is many times confused with 'acting on things later than sooner'.

Moon relationship (moon is never retro) to retro planets will pinpoint the time to intervene in your straying or not-yet-achieved moments. Any transiting planet that aspects a retro-planet, sends it in backward direction. The closer the transiting planet is - is, the more decsions to be made by the retrograde planet.

The good thing about the retrograde past and the recollection of it is that you don't have to wait to be blindsided before you realize the what could be.

know your friends from enemies in your chart in relation to those retrogrades - the ones who head you to good or bad old behaviors.

Thank you both very dearly for your time in responding to my inquiry. Yes. I am quite sure of the birth time. 9:03 am. What's going on with my 5th house matters? Geesh an I having a time with pregnancy. In fact, I seem to be infertile. Is there any hope for me?

JUPITERASC

Thank you both very dearly for your time in responding to my inquiry.

Yes. I am quite sure of the birth time. 9:03 am.

What's going on with my 5th house matters?

Geesh an I having a time with pregnancy.
In fact, I seem to be infertile.
Is there any hope for me?

Linksys2000 it is possible for you to WORK WITH your natal chart by keeping in mind that Moon influences fertility :smile:
and so
there is pregnancy potential twice a month all because of the moon

Most women watch their cycles
and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.

however
Many are unaware that the moon can trigger ovulation

and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

The term NATAL LUNAR PHASE FERTILE TIME
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.
Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate
even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.

Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE

and so
You can use your natal chart

on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page
has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
- select that
and then
click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
which is based on the natal chart astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area is accentuated in red
and indicates whether
a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

SUMMARY

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

Larxene

Hello Linksys2000,

Retrogradation shows delays, denials or reversals. I only took a glance at your chart, but here's what I inferred:

1) Retrograde Jupiter, in its Fall, shows problems with one's finances (Exaltation ruler of the 2nd Place/Sign, aspecting that sign by opposition). Being the ruler of the 10th place/sign AND the MC, shows difficulty in finding work (in the form of delays, denials or reversals). Also the ruler of the 7th place/sign, so this can show, among other things, delays or problems with one's marriage and/or children.

2) Mars, malefic contrary to the sect in favour, being retrograde and in the unfavourable 6th sign, together with Saturn retrograde. The 6th place relates to injuries and enemies. Ruler of the 1st sign, Mercury, is in the domicile of Mars, so this may make you very vulnerable to injuries or accidents, or that, when you do get injured, you recover slowly. Mercury being in the 11th place may show you to have difficulties with friends, perhaps often finding yourself arguing with friends or being treated in a hostile manner by friends often. Mars being so closely in opposition to the Sun (natural significator of the father and ruler of the 3rd Place) may show that your grandfather, father, brothers, cousins or the like are very vulnerable to accidents/injuries, and/or may recover slowly from them. It may also mean that such persons travel often, so you do not get to spend time with them much.

3) Saturn within 2 degrees of a complete opposition with Venus shows problems with marriage, children and/or female friends/relatives.

Sorry, I'm in a hurry to leave at the moment. May check the chart more thoroughly later.

Larxene Xenohart

Last edited: