Is there a YOD in this chart?

Blacknight

...or anything else significant? I was also wondering what significance pluto in scorpio opposite mercury in aries has (or would it be taurus since the opposition would be closer to 180, I was thinking the dashed green line was for the opposite). And mercury in aries square to mars in cancer.

Here's my chart:
astrochart1img.gif
[/QUOTE]

Zarathu

Account Closed
A yod is to inconjuncts(150 degrees) with an apex point separated by 60 degrees, with the other parts. You don't have any Yods. But even if you did, look at the inconjuncts first, and then see how they work together.

Last edited:

Blacknight

A yod is to inconjuncts(150 degrees) with an apext point separated by 60 degrees, with the other parts. You don't have any Yods. But even if you did, look at the inconjuncts first, and then see how they work together.

Ok, thank you for answering my question!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ok, thank you for answering my question!

Personally, I find the whole YOD concept to be over-reaching. Some of these considerations can be functional for psychological astrology, IMO, where events don't take place.

But if one is expecting an event to be associated with these patterns, then I've yet to see it. And a Yod is a far cry from a grand square or a grand trine. Again, IMO, these configurations need to be a lot more exact than people will often tolerate, to make them functional.