Looking for knowledge on a man

Ukpoohbear

Please note his birth time is unknown but I have his permission to post this.

This is the chart of a neighbour who moved into my block a couple of months ago. I saw him outside the shop with his friends and I was immediately attracted to his dark hair. I'm instinctively attracted to Plutonians and as you can see he will be classed as Plutonian because of the Venus sextile Pluto and Moon conjunct Pluto.

Well to tell you what has happened between us so far, I then saw him outside my livingroom window getting out of his car and I assumed he was visiting a friend and I saw him again leaving his car two weeks later and I was feeling so excited I decided to leave a note on his car under his windscreen wiper that gave my number and said 'call me ;)'

The next day he messaged me and it turns out he lives in the same block as me. We made conversation then a couple weeks after that I bumped into him and he messaged again saying I should stop and chat to him next time (I was so shy I just walked past and said alright).

Well that same weekend I had a good weekend out with my friend having a bbq and when I got back home I decided to message him and he came to visit me and we slept together. The problem is that I asked him if he liked another girl and he said he did and so I told him to leave. The enxt day he messaged me saying he had been upset and confused at being told to leave so quickly.

Well now we re at last week and he came to visit me to pick up his wallet and watch. He told me he talks to girls but he doesn't like any girls because he has no feelings. He does not even have feelings for his Mum, he calls her Karen and sees her once a year at Xmas and if she needs anything. He then said he understood we had a misunderstanding and he would like to see me again and I said I would have to think about it.

So there is the story and I am posting his chart for insight into him, I will share what I know already. I think he does have feelings but with all the Capricorn he is trying to control them. Even the reaction to his Mum is a strong reaction even if it is cold, Moon conjunct Pluto giving an intense experience with the Mother. The Venus conjunct Uranus and Neptune, he is both cold and detached but he will have a dreamy idealistic side too.

I think he actually has very strong feelings but he would be the type they would develop really slowly. The Sun conjunct Jupiter, well it maybe makes him a little arrogant and selfish to think it is ok to control feelings but still want something from me. I don't think I will see him again because I am in touch with my feelings, or should I be patient and understand that his feelings will develop slowly and that is just the way it is and that is ok?

Here is his chart. Please provide any insight you may see. Birth time unknown.

Davidbirthchart.jpg

quattlestrologyy

Please note his birth time is unknown but I have his permission to post this.

This is the chart of a neighbour who moved into my block a couple of months ago. I saw him outside the shop with his friends and I was immediately attracted to his dark hair. I'm instinctively attracted to Plutonians and as you can see he will be classed as Plutonian because of the Venus sextile Pluto and Moon conjunct Pluto.

Well to tell you what has happened between us so far, I then saw him outside my livingroom window getting out of his car and I assumed he was visiting a friend and I saw him again leaving his car two weeks later and I was feeling so excited I decided to leave a note on his car under his windscreen wiper that gave my number and said 'call me ;)'

The next day he messaged me and it turns out he lives in the same block as me. We made conversation then a couple weeks after that I bumped into him and he messaged again saying I should stop and chat to him next time (I was so shy I just walked past and said alright).

Well that same weekend I had a good weekend out with my friend having a bbq and when I got back home I decided to message him and he came to visit me and we slept together. The problem is that I asked him if he liked another girl and he said he did and so I told him to leave. The enxt day he messaged me saying he had been upset and confused at being told to leave so quickly.

Well now we re at last week and he came to visit me to pick up his wallet and watch. He told me he talks to girls but he doesn't like any girls because he has no feelings. He does not even have feelings for his Mum, he calls her Karen and sees her once a year at Xmas and if she needs anything. He then said he understood we had a misunderstanding and he would like to see me again and I said I would have to think about it.

So there is the story and I am posting his chart for insight into him, I will share what I know already. I think he does have feelings but with all the Capricorn he is trying to control them. Even the reaction to his Mum is a strong reaction even if it is cold, Moon conjunct Pluto giving an intense experience with the Mother. The Venus conjunct Uranus and Neptune, he is both cold and detached but he will have a dreamy idealistic side too.

I think he actually has very strong feelings but he would be the type they would develop really slowly. The Sun conjunct Jupiter, well it maybe makes him a little arrogant and selfish to think it is ok to control feelings but still want something from me. I don't think I will see him again because I am in touch with my feelings, or should I be patient and understand that his feelings will develop slowly and that is just the way it is and that is ok?

Here is his chart. Please provide any insight you may see. Birth time unknown.

Davidbirthchart.jpg

Him saying he doesn't have feelings is simply far from the truth. His Moon and Mercury don't aspect each other so its safe to say that he may have issues communicating how he feels about things, at least emotional subjects. His Mercury is conjunct Mars so he may be more inclined to express anger or more aggressive feelings, or his style of communication may come across that way. But his Moon is conjunct Pluto (depending on the exact time of birth), which is normally an indicator of very strong feelings inside a person. But because of the intensity of Pluto especially involving a conjunction, the feelings he has may simply be too much for him to deal with so it may be easier for him to say he doesn't have any. Him saying he doesn't have any feelings for his Mom is definitely untrue as the Moon represents ones Mother and the conjunction to Pluto is the only Moon aspect he has (again, all depends on the exact birth time.) His relationship with his Mom may have been something very volatile though, control issues, power struggles, etc. Which might be the cause of the distance between him and her, which further affects his relationships with the other women in his life. His Venus makes a sextile to Pluto, another indicator of strong romantic feelings when involved with someone. However it also forms an exact conjunction with Uranus, which may overpower the Pluto sextile.

Ukpoohbear

Him saying he doesn't have feelings is simply far from the truth. His Moon and Mercury don't aspect each other so its safe to say that he may have issues communicating how he feels about things, at least emotional subjects. His Mercury is conjunct Mars so he may be more inclined to express anger or more aggressive feelings, or his style of communication may come across that way. But his Moon is conjunct Pluto (depending on the exact time of birth), which is normally an indicator of very strong feelings inside a person. But because of the intensity of Pluto especially involving a conjunction, the feelings he has may simply be too much for him to deal with so it may be easier for him to say he doesn't have any. Him saying he doesn't have any feelings for his Mom is definitely untrue as the Moon represents ones Mother and the conjunction to Pluto is the only Moon aspect he has (again, all depends on the exact birth time.) His relationship with his Mom may have been something very volatile though, control issues, power struggles, etc. Which might be the cause of the distance between him and her, which further affects his relationships with the other women in his life. His Venus makes a sextile to Pluto, another indicator of strong romantic feelings when involved with someone. However it also forms an exact conjunction with Uranus, which may overpower the Pluto sextile.

I definitely feel he has Moon-Pluto, despite the lack of birth-time. He moved away from the village he lived to get away from his mum and family. And he ran straight into a neighbour like me who is obsessing over him, is that moon-Pluto or not :lol: he has a darkness about him, even though he is very sweet-natured and naive. So I would not be surprised if Moon-Pluto is not on an angle or an angular house. I wish I knew his birth time but he said there is no chance of asking his mum for it because he doesn’t have that type of relationship with her.

The Uranus influence is definitely powerful though, with the Sag Sun conjunct a domiciled Jupiter too. He wants freedom but also has the Plutonian need for control. It makes sense with the mixed messages I have gotten.

Thank you for your reading it was very well written.

katydid

I am very leery of this relationship for you. :bandit:

His Mercury in Capricorn exactly square Chiron in Libra may indicate a difficulty expressing one’s insecurities because it can be traumatic to do so.

This young man may have buried a lot of childhood trauma, [Moon/Pluto]
and getting in touch with his feelings and deep desires may unearth repressed anger/resentments. [Merc/Mars square Chiron/Libra]

With Chiron in Libra it may be that emotional relationships is where he struggles the most. And Merc/Mars squaring from Cap may indicate that he feels lied to and betrayed by people he relied upon and cared about.

His Venus in Capricorn, is sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune, squaring the Nodes in Aries/Libra.

Love is a painful subject and he feels conflicting, complex emotions when his heart is triggered by romantic feelings.

Getting through to that Venus can be difficult, as they feel the Saturn Gatekeeper, guarding their heart. But once someone gets past the gate, awakens the loving feelings, the native may become very emotionally attached and even irrationally so.

Venus/Neptune can lose oneself in the fog of romance, and lose all sense of logic and reason.

Venus/Uranus is on the other side—instability, irrationality and sudden change.

In summary, I would be cautious with this relationship. I think he may be detached and casual, until he is not. There is a possibility that he falls hard when he finally brings his walls down. But at that time, he may become obsessed and difficult.

I could be wrong. Maybe he has already dealt with all these intense feelings and has his life under control. I just caution you to find out as much about him and his life’s circumstances and past relationships, before you get in over your head.

If you work hard to unfreeze his heart and open him up, you may not be able to casually walk away.:unsure:

I think his Venus in Cap , being the midpoint of Uranus/Neptune indicates a complicated emotional equation.

The Sun/Jupiter in Sagg is a positive in the natal chart. Although the Saturn represses that vibrant optimism somewhat.

But if you can relate to him from his spiritual, progressive cosmic place it can be a positive vibration for you both. But I think, IIRC, you have some strong Cancer energy. So you will be digging into his soul at some point. :wink:

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Moon conjunct Pluto often means his mother was too controlling, and it may mean she was toxic or narcissistic. Many with Moon/Pluto hate their mothers. That is not easy to do. It is an offspring's tendency to love their mother, and I doubt it is the offspring's fault if they don't.

Moon/Pluto plus Venus/Uranus suggests to me that he attracts fickle women. Moon/Pluto is often a sign for men of trouble with women. Saturn on the Ascendant suggests a difficult life.

I suggest you stay away because you already assume he is not the person you think he should be. He never will be the person you think he should be, and that will be war. The impulses you feel when you are first attracted to someone attractive are not very reliable. I'm sure he is quite aware of this himself.

You didn't discuss synastry because you want to guard your privacy, but it is the best indicator. The synastry is probably not very good between you.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I am very leery of this relationship for you. :bandit:

His Mercury in Capricorn exactly square Chiron in Libra may indicate a difficulty expressing one’s insecurities because it can be traumatic to do so.

This young man may have buried a lot of childhood trauma, [Moon/Pluto]
and getting in touch with his feelings and deep desires may unearth repressed anger/resentments. [Merc/Mars square Chiron/Libra]

With Chiron in Libra it may be that emotional relationships is where he struggles the most. And Merc/Mars squaring from Cap may indicate that he feels lied to and betrayed by people he relied upon and cared about.

His Venus in Capricorn, is sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune, squaring the Nodes in Aries/Libra.

Love is a painful subject and he feels conflicting, complex emotions when his heart is triggered by romantic feelings.

Getting through to that Venus can be difficult, as they feel the Saturn Gatekeeper, guarding their heart. But once someone gets past the gate, awakens the loving feelings, the native may become very emotionally attached and even irrationally so.

Venus/Neptune can lose oneself in the fog of romance, and lose all sense of logic and reason.

Venus/Uranus is on the other side—instability, irrationality and sudden change.

In summary, I would be cautious with this relationship. I think he may be detached and casual, until he is not. There is a possibility that he falls hard when he finally brings his walls down. But at that time, he may become obsessed and difficult.

I could be wrong. Maybe he has already dealt with all these intense feelings and has his life under control. I just caution you to find out as much about him and his life’s circumstances and past relationships, before you get in over your head.

If you work hard to unfreeze his heart and open him up, you may not be able to casually walk away.:unsure:

I think his Venus in Cap , being the midpoint of Uranus/Neptune indicates a complicated emotional equation.

The Sun/Jupiter in Sagg is a positive in the natal chart. Although the Saturn represses that vibrant optimism somewhat.

But if you can relate to him from his spiritual, progressive cosmic place it can be a positive vibration for you both. But I think, IIRC, you have some strong Cancer energy. So you will be digging into his soul at some point. :wink:

Hi Katy thank you for the reading. This guy is 24 so I doubt he has already got his emotions under control. He said to me he doesn’t know himself and that was very honestly saying to me where he was.

I do not mind that he would become obsessed or difficult if I got to know him and I also felt the same way because I also like strong connections but since reading your message I have thought about things and took a step back and he hasn’t messaged me since either. If he wanted to get to know me more, he could reach out and even though he has those Saturn walls, I still don’t feel like being the one to pursue him. I want someone to pursue me and for them to know that’s what they really want. I think I’ll listen to what he said and remember he is not in touch with his feelings. Thanks for the advice.

Ukpoohbear

Moon conjunct Pluto often means his mother was too controlling, and it may mean she was toxic or narcissistic. Many with Moon/Pluto hate their mothers. That is not easy to do. It is an offspring's tendency to love their mother, and I doubt it is the offspring's fault if they don't.

Moon/Pluto plus Venus/Uranus suggests to me that he attracts fickle women. Moon/Pluto is often a sign for men of trouble with women. Saturn on the Ascendant suggests a difficult life.

I suggest you stay away because you already assume he is not the person you think he should be. He never will be the person you think he should be, and that will be war. The impulses you feel when you are first attracted to someone attractive are not very reliable. I'm sure he is quite aware of this himself.

You didn't discuss synastry because you want to guard your privacy, but it is the best indicator. The synastry is probably not very good between you.

I definitely agree that it is the parents responsibility to act out the highest octave of a placement in a child’s life. Issues between his mother and him got so bad that he says he has no feelings not even for her. It is sad and he will spend the rest of his life sorting out those issues.

I think when Pluto conjuncts his Venus he will be forced to feel his feelings with somebody who may not be good for him. Right now, Saturn is on his Venus and so that represents our love story, nothing will happen.

What is good synastry? Even Saturn contacts being longevity to a relationship and friction can cause chemistry. We have good chemistry and yes that is what is currently attracting me to him, but even that is not enough because he is suppressing his feelings and I want somebody to show they want me.

So this love story has now ended. What was an infatuation towards a guy I saw, who turned out to be my new neighbour, the shyness and anticipation, the hooking up and then the anxiety and worry trying to figure him out.