Does he miss me?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I'm very confused as to how to read this chart as the two significators do not aspect. Am I right in thinking the answer is therefore no? L1 and L7 are both in fall, though L7 is in L1's sign - what is the meaning of this? What is the meaning of the Moon (co-significator) conjuncting venus? Is there anything in the chart that indicates how the quesited is feeling towards the querent?

Many thanks for any insights on this, I'm completely stumped as a beginner!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 12.05.52.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 12.05.52.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 12.06.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 12.06.05.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Before I reply, can you state who this "he" is? Is it someone in a romantic sense, a family member, pet rabbit, school teacher, friend?

Chrysalis

Okay, well-having mars L5 conjoining with Saturn, doesn't bode well for romance. As Venus L11 is trine you Jupiter, then it looks more like a friendship you can have with this guy, but nothing romantic.

As for if he is missing you, I'm saying no, He's currently in his fall and has been making no past aspects to you.

scahm

Okay, well-having mars L5 conjoining with Saturn, doesn't bode well for romance. As Venus L11 is trine you Jupiter, then it looks more like a friendship you can have with this guy, but nothing romantic.

As for if he is missing you, I'm saying no, He's currently in his fall and has been making no past aspects to you.

Thank you so much Chrysalis, I really appreciate the response! Does him being in his fall and the applying conjunction to Neptune indicate anything about his current mindset?

Chrysalis

Well let's take a look at the state of mercury first, firstly mercury is in its fall, and as mercury is occidental in a night chart, this makes this mercury in very bad shape, so combining that with also a bit of Neptune. He looks to me like someone who is not to be trusted with his words, his actions never match his words, he will throw you a smokescreen to reel you in. Id says you've been let down by him.

scahm

Well let's take a look at the state of mercury first, firstly mercury is in its fall, and as mercury is occidental in a night chart, this makes this mercury in very bad shape, so combining that with also a bit of Neptune. He looks to me like someone who is not to be trusted with his words, his actions never match his words, he will throw you a smokescreen to reel you in. Id says you've been let down by him.

100% accurate. Thank you Chrysalis, it's mind-blowing to me what horary charts can reveal!

Scahm

Does he miss me?
Hi everyone,

I'm very confused as to how to read this chart as the two significators do not aspect. Am I right in thinking the answer is therefore no? L1 and L7 are both in fall, though L7 is in L1's sign - what is the meaning of this? What is the meaning of the Moon (co-significator) conjuncting venus? Is there anything in the chart that indicates how the quesited is feeling towards the querent?

Many thanks for any insights on this, I'm completely stumped as a beginner!

You have a higher point of view about the relationship, affection expressed betwn the two of you, from the looks of this map. Venus and Mars are in trine, Mars is your radical lord of the first house, (mixed up with the stellium in the 2nd house which includes your lord Jupiter) the situation you are asking about is temptation and attraction, Venus, and co Moon (rules the subject matter and the both of you) is the planet that will make the conjunction and TOL from Venus to the stellium which you are in, that connects the both of you. Mercury conj. Neptune speaks loud volumes additionally to describe the 'type' of attraction the both of you have towards each other. It is a dance between two partners trying to best each other on one plane or another ultimately one backs down to make the relationship work.:whistling:

Jupiter is your significator, whilst Mars is his. (5th house lord) Moon is co lord for the both of you and is conjuncting Venus the planet of amore'. Both of your habits are loving in the upcoming relationship as Moon will conjunct Venus, TOL from Venus to Jupiter, then to Pluto and Mars.
These planets translate communicating on a higher level (subconsciously) relating to each other in area's of life that are not easily talked about or revealed. Especially the area's in life each of you wish to excel in, each willing to help each other move up the ladder of success.

There may be friction experienced in the future of your relationship if you are not already together but good conversation about expectations, laid out on the table examined is the answer. Mars moving to conjunct Saturn (these are two malefics, never good for each other, reveal harsh lessons in life), and square Uranus is a blow up of sorts, be on the look out and tread gently about romantic issues he may have on the back burner he wishes to keep quiet about or close to the vest.

This aspect (Mars conjunct Saturn) reveals tension in any relationship and oft time result in some form of altercation because one person wishes a move (complete subjugation or control) on no uncertain terms and the other disagrees vehemently.

It looks like money matters & prestige are behind the situation in the future, and an extra physical attraction issue on the back burner not readily spoken of? There is a great deal of attraction between the both of you but how you handle it is another matter.

Jupiter and Uranus have some affinity & are both in a mutual reception relationship, (the mutual reception lets them get out of situations each other rules and each can experience what the other rules alternately) fortunately this mutual relationship gives you a broader understanding about your union than he might have. Are you asking for yourself, and he, or for two other people? Dual signs rise and Mercury is in a dual sign, are you the liason?

The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to Mars, Saturn. The answer to your question is a definite yes, (he does miss you..attracted to you) but be careful and tread gently when enquiring about his affairs and how much you expect from him.

It is important you don't fool yourself about reasons of why there is a relationship under his terms. There could be some depression on the horizon not too far off in the distant future for the both of you because of that. A cover up is not necessarily a lie, but could develop into one if too much pressing into each other's affairs harangues the union. There are things better left unknown in some respects, I don't know exactly what, but they must be handled in secrecy by one or both of the two of you? Mercury conjunct Neptune in the 3rd house.

Wishing you the best
Student of Astrology:kissing::innocent:

Last edited:

scahm

Scahm

You have a higher point of view about the relationship, affection expressed betwn the two of you, from the looks of this map. Venus and Mars are in trine, Mars is your radical lord of the first house, (mixed up with the stellium in the 2nd house which includes your lord Jupiter) the situation you are asking about is temptation and attraction, Venus, and co Moon (rules the subject matter and the both of you) is the planet that will make the conjunction and TOL from Venus to the stellium which you are in, that connects the both of you. Mercury conj. Neptune speaks loud volumes additionally to describe the 'type' of attraction the both of you have towards each other. It is a dance between two partners trying to best each other on one plane or another ultimately one backs down to make the relationship work.:whistling:

Jupiter is your significator, whilst Mars is his. (5th house lord) Moon is co lord for the both of you and is conjuncting Venus the planet of amore'. Both of your habits are loving in the upcoming relationship as Moon will conjunct Venus, TOL from Venus to Jupiter, then to Pluto and Mars.
These planets translate communicating on a higher level (subconsciously) relating to each other in area's of life that are not easily talked about or revealed. Especially the area's in life each of you wish to excel in, each willing to help each other move up the ladder of success.

There may be friction experienced in the future of your relationship if you are not already together but good conversation about expectations, laid out on the table examined is the answer. Mars moving to conjunct Saturn (these are two malefics, never good for each other, reveal harsh lessons in life), and square Uranus is a blow up of sorts, be on the look out and tread gently about romantic issues he may have on the back burner he wishes to keep quiet about or close to the vest.

This aspect (Mars conjunct Saturn) reveals tension in any relationship and oft time result in some form of altercation because one person wishes a move (complete subjugation or control) on no uncertain terms and the other disagrees vehemently.

It looks like money matters & prestige are behind the situation in the future, and an extra physical attraction issue on the back burner not readily spoken of? There is a great deal of attraction between the both of you but how you handle it is another matter.

Jupiter and Uranus have some affinity & are both in a mutual reception relationship, (the mutual reception lets them get out of situations each other rules and each can experience what the other rules alternately) fortunately this mutual relationship gives you a broader understanding about your union than he might have. Are you asking for yourself, and he, or for two other people? Dual signs rise and Mercury is in a dual sign, are you the liason?

The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to Mars, Saturn. The answer to your question is a definite yes, (he does miss you..attracted to you) but be careful and tread gently when enquiring about his affairs and how much you expect from him.

It is important you don't fool yourself about reasons of why there is a relationship under his terms. There could be some depression on the horizon not too far off in the distant future for the both of you because of that. A cover up is not necessarily a lie, but could develop into one if too much pressing into each other's affairs harangues the union. There are things better left unknown in some respects, I don't know exactly what, but they must be handled in secrecy by one or both of the two of you? Mercury conjunct Neptune in the 3rd house.

Wishing you the best
Student of Astrology:kissing::innocent:

Wow, I'm so grateful for such a detailed response, thank you so much! Please could you explain why Mars would be his significator and not Mercury (ruler of the 7th)? Would the trine from Venus to Mars not nullify, as Mars will change sign before this occurs?

I am indeed asking for myself and an ex-partner, and you are absolutely correct in noticing that this may be an unequal partnership - I definitely feel like I was the one chasing after him recently. You've also confirmed my suspicions that another romantic interest may be a cause for tension. We're currently in a no-contact situation however. Do you see contact between us in the future? Who would initiate this, if so?

scahm

Chrysalis, as Mercury/Jupiter will soon sextile in Jupiter (L1/L7 rulers), does this indicate that he will miss me at some point in the future?

Bunraku

Do you want a relationship with him? I'll read it that way anyways, because you all are looking for aspects which indicate actions of coming together which shows me you want to get together. :lol:

You see Mercury sextile Jupiter coming up. Don't count of Mercury being able to sextile you (Jupiter). You wanna know why? VENUS gets in the way. Whatever Venus is will interfere with your affairs, so Mercury (him) cannot do it alone because Venus will get to you first and you'll be preoccupied with whatever Venus is doing. Venus doesn't represent another person per se, but could be a place or situation.

You need a third party to complete it since you and him can't do it alone. Moon will translate light from Mercury to Jupiter. The Moon will handle the business from Mercury and push it on to Jupiter. I have my doubts because Moon is fall in Capricorn, so I'm not sure if Moon will want to work with you on this.

But I have more doubts. Mercury is cadent, unable to do anything. Jupiter is in fall, succedent, not too bad, but also not in good shape. The Moon is in excellent shape, zodiacally. Accidentally, is in poor shape (cadent).

See how screwy of a situation this is? It seems like people want to get things done, but have no idea how to.

Last edited:

scahm

Do you want a relationship with him? I'll read it that way anyways, because you all are looking for aspects which indicate actions of coming together which shows me you want to get together. :lol:

You see Mercury sextile Jupiter coming up. Don't count of Mercury being able to sextile you (Jupiter). You wanna know why? VENUS gets in the way. Whatever Venus is will interfere with your affairs, so Mercury (him) cannot do it alone because Venus will get to you first and you'll be preoccupied with whatever Venus is doing. Venus doesn't represent another person per se, but could be a place or situation.

You need a third party to complete it since you and him can't do it alone. Moon will translate light from Mercury to Jupiter. The Moon will handle the business from Mercury and push it on to Jupiter. I have my doubts because Moon is fall in Capricorn, so I'm not sure if Moon will want to work with you on this.

But I have more doubts. Mercury is cadent, unable to do anything. Jupiter is in fall, succedent, not too bad, but also not in good shape. The Moon is in excellent shape, zodiacally. Accidentally, is in poor shape (cadent).

See how screwy of a situation this is? It seems like people want to get things done, but have no idea how to.

Haha thanks Bunraku - I suppose it’s the lack of knowing how he feels about me that’s driving me insane. I appreciate your response’