Jim Morrison

tsquare

^Natal Chart

Helio. Chart, just thought it was intersting....a major kite configuration.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_12_jim_morrison.9227.7844.gif&res=100&va=&cid=48dfileGoZ1IV-u1175704821
Not all the planets are a part of the kite...but they would add to it.

I always wanted this here, so am putting it here.
Interesting chart.
Strong venus in scorpio even if concidered negative...pluto square from 7thH.
mercury sextile to venus...
Jupiter to mercury trine.///alot of fire to that mercury in the 11H..0 degree cap....
Marsconjuranus in the 4thH...not suprised....
Moon In the 3rdH....loved to read....
Allot of intersting aspects....
Too many to list...

No time to look at more...but always liked this chart.

When The Musics Over, Turn out the Lights
THe Doors,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slvPMU-7OyI&feature=related

Last edited:

junetown

what is with the mars conj uranus stigma? it's not that horrible is it? lol

jim morrison has an interesting chart. pluto partile conj north node with a square to moon, aren't there charisma posts about pluto moon aspects? somewhere around here.

tsquare

No stigma....just didn't surprise me too much when I first seen it..The whole chart is just one of those charts...you just look at it and say, yeah, I get it.....it fits him so well. I have quite a few charts of people who have the conj., I seem to be drawn to them for some odd reason, they tend to pop up in many of the charts of people I find interesting.

Spin

junetown said:
.....aren't there charisma posts about pluto moon aspects? somewhere around here.
Haven't read the charisma thread but I think George Harrison and Eric Clapton also have moon-pluto squares although not as tight as Morrison's--which probably is one indicator of his early death.

archergirl

Oooh, I have a Mars-Neptune square. I must be extra charismatic.

Ol' Jim had an interesting chart. Saturn in the 5th, and love that Pluto/NN in the 7th. Moon opp. Venus. Sex god? Pfft. And tsk! All those retrogrades! Deep, man.

Still. I have a soft spot for Sagittarians with 3rd house Moon and Aquarius rising. So few like us. ;)

AG:p

Skillcoil

Attachments

• Jim Morrison Natal Chart.gif
    Jim Morrison Natal Chart.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 49

queenfluff

One of my faves! I love his poetry! His chart was nothing like I thought it would be. Well, Venus in Scorpio - I could see that! :)

Kannon

tshare,

How did you arrive at the 1 Aqua chart? Astrodatbank lists 11:55 am [12 Aqua].

I recently studied Morrison's chart in depth, but stopped short of a substantive rectification process. I'm doubtful about the Venus sq Asc aspect, but could be persuaded. I think Jupiter square MC is more likely than Pluto.

Tora

According to wiki, there seem to be a several different theories on how he died but if you look at his 4th house, the end of life, mars conj. uranus are in the house of gemini (lungs). I'd say, it was an accidental rather than being murdered or anything and he died at home, not in the club.

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM41Vk1K32c&feature=kp

I LOVE HIM :love:

Astrologically ... The Universe reflected the `TREND` his Life took .. and had he like we have the opportunity to taken those `indicators` as Red Flags KNOW we have ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER ..

Disillusion of LIFE will perpetuate that ....

There is not One reason `as `Human Beings` we need to be discontent with ...

Universal Energies not only allow all eventualities but LOVE/VALUES existence in general ....

hermetic

Stigma or not, Mars with Uranus is a really harsh aspect to deal with, especially in a male chart. Trine may be good, conjunction imo is not easy aspect with these particular planets involved. Some may describe it as ' being nervous, taking risk' in fact it is so much more than that. Special relevance here that both are retrograde, make them ever harder to deal, plus Uranus is chart ruler here.
And the fact he died at 28 I attribute to the 4 degrees apart aspect between Mercury(8th house ruler)in critical degree and Neptune from the 8th house. By one theory, an aspect comes to life-materializes in the age suggested by the orb between the planets multiplied by 7. In this chart exactly this happens, orb between Merc and Nep is 4 degrees(little less) multiplied by seven gives 28 - the number of years he lived(little less than this, 27,5)

Some more relevant points to consider
IC(cusp of house of end of life) conjunct Algol.
Pluto exactly conj NN.

ScorpioCrow

Yes, with his Moon in Taurus he certainly put a lot of feeling into his singing.

Strange how there are so many Taurus-influenced singers? Not at all.

Blacknight

Stigma or not, Mars with Uranus is a really harsh aspect to deal with, especially in a male chart. Trine may be good, conjunction imo is not easy aspect with these particular planets involved. Some may describe it as ' being nervous, taking risk' in fact it is so much more than that.

What is so harsh about a mars & uranus aspect? I have Mars conjunct MC opposite uranus and that's why I'm wondering.

Edit: Oh I just realized that hermetic posted his comment back in May.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

I always thought the fourth hose described the conditions at the end of life, general conditions. And the eight house described the more specific cause of death. Mars and Uranus in the fourth would indicate his life was in turmoil near the end, with the Sun opposite his 7th ruler I would expect that he and his long-time partner, Pamela Corson would have been having conflicts or were separated. But I think she was with him in Paris when he died.

She and he both have very interesting charts full of " intense" aspects and positions. he has Pluto on the nodal axis with the Black Moon, his Moon squares Pluto both pointing to a person who craves extreme experiences and does everything to extreme - and he is Sun in sag (more of same). The Mars Uranus conjunction oppose his Sun making for willfulness and rebelliousness. Eros and Psyche (sexuality)fall on his Sun. Orcus on the Mars Uranus, Ixion on his Neptune. Jeremy Neal is writing about how Orcus and Ixion are "Hadeans" and share some similarities to Pluto. Her chart has Mars and Uranus and the Black Moon opposite on the nodes, Venus conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio square Pluto and Uranus. She was very jealous of Jim's other sexual partners (are we surprised?) yet she stayed even with these intense aspects. Their composite shows Saturn on the nodes and Venus trine Saturn trine the Moon.Interesting!