It seems that I live in misfortunes that do not end

waybread

Can you say something about the type of misfortunes you experience? I ask because, Mercury conjunct Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus could easily make you feel sad, disillusioned, upset, and so on; but some of these planets don't deal with ordinary reality. Objectively, what is so awful?

waybread

boleyn, I wouldn't say this to every one, but since you raised the topic of religion, I would add that provided this seems like a healthy, uplifting pursuit for you (vs. a way to feel guilty, as it does for some people,) you have some indications of a religious pathway in your chart. The 9th house rules activities that extend our personal horizons in some way: overseas travel, higher education, and religion. The sun by sign and house shows your identity or sense of self. Your sun is in the 9th house, in far-seeing Sagittarius, so you should feel at home in a religious identity.

The 12th house has multiple meanings, but one of them is a mystical approach to life. Spirituality could be either 9th or 12th house, depending upon the form it takes. Your moon in sensitive Pisces, together with your north node of personal growth in your 12th house, suggests that you would feel emotionally attuned to mysticism.

However, a religious identity typically involves the more formal, outward-looking, side of religion, as well as its more personal and private side.

Chiron sitting on your IC (4th house cusp) looks like a painful childhood.

One thing you might find beneficial, if you're not doing this already, is getting some really vigorous high-impact exersize. With Mars domiciled in Aries right on your ascendant, you probably come across to others as combative at times, even when you don't mean to. But then the square from Neptune-Saturn kicks in, along with the exhaustion.

Saturn and Mars can actually help each other, however; because Saturn is all about self-discipline. If you think about disciplining yourself (Saturn) in a regular athletic activity, I think you'll see some improvement. If you have the option for a water sport, your Pisces moon will probably benefit, as well. Even if you're a non-swimmer, a community rec center with a pool will probably offer aquatic exercise courses. But there's no single water sport here-- if you can somehow take up sailing, your Sagittarius sun will appreciate it. Even if you can go for vigorous walks, that's helpful.

Mars in a stressful relationship with Saturn can also lead to anemia, so you might get a routine blood test or take some iron supplements, if your red blood cells could use some help.

I don't know if you believe in "God's plan" for your life, but it's possible that your life up till now is preparing you for a sense of mission or vocation that you weren't ready to undertake previously.

I don't know what is your religious faith, but if you read the Bible, try James 4:8: "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you."

But then, the universe notices when you take positive steps, no matter how small, to improve your well-being.

With all good wishes for your journey, W.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm : in case get clues to help adapt as relevant,
do share feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
talents-traits-health-events-trends-prospects etc etc :

past 3 yrs sat transit sun sag 9th,

acq-sat inimical for aries asc,
slow-down in luck, great stress in luck-edu-father-travels-health etc

sun lord 5th over sag 9th, philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
luck with sports medicine, hospital management, law-justice, etc etc

jup year ahead now transit sun-sag trine aries asc trine leo 5th for luck-edu etc;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home fri evenings;

mars own aries first, growth through own merit, action orientation-impulsive,
good at operations managment, police, defence services, etc;
prone to accident by fire to care;

9th lord jup for luck over creative taurus 2nd good for
family-fin-banking-nutrition-ENT-dental aptitudes and advisory roles; loud singing melodius voice;

retro jup delayed results; retro jup towards aries asc,
trine sun-sag 9th for luck, and trine leo 5th for luck-edu-position etc;

venus scorpio 8th aspected by jup, research-occult-pharmacy-forensic chemistry, passionate;
venus aspect own taurus 2nd protective of family-finances-singing voice;
past one year jup transit venus-scorpio 8th, good for marriage-relationship;

inimical sat coming 2.5yrs transit natal mer-sat own cap 9th/10th,
gradual lift in luck-edu-distant travels-career, but under stress-delay,
good at event management, quantitative techniques, negotiation skills;
having to now take long-term critical decisions of life;

sat transit 9th seeking change, distant lands;
sat 9th settling life at 36+,
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

sat cap elevated aspect libra 7th for marriage-relationship-vocation;

ketu separative SNode virgo 6th, critical thinking/attitude,
good for audit-quality control-investigative roles;
accident prone, job separations; pain-injury-surgery;

moon-rahu NNode pisces 12th, foreign lands and travels, acting skills,
prone to allergic colds, toxic health issues circulatory-feet etc;
rahu pisces learning to be sensitive,
seeking spirituality and light through darkness at the end of the tunnel;

ketu coming 1.5yr heading towards mer-sat cap 9th,
distancing from father and distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery knees-thighs-skin inflammations etc;
prayers to Mother Mary, offer red flowers wed evenings at the alter at home
;

moon-Rahu rise-fall in life, depression, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

hope jup now transit sun-sag 9th enhances luck and well-being;
chart prospects for growth-riches, advisory-managerial-trainer-negotiator roles,
good at operations-audit management;
philosophical-optimistic, seeking sensitivity;
tending to distant lands, accident prone, job separations,
rise-fall in life, settling at 36+, hope remedies help.
wishing luck with jupiter and patience with inimical sat own cap,
luck under stress-delays; retro jup again delayed results;

do promptly ack,
share pointwise salient feedbacks sounding true-untrue,
which could be interesting to learn of here,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Amit89

With Neptune conjuct midheaven, which could indicate delusion, worry, anxiety and mercury conjuct Saturn as well as mars square Neptune you may feel weak, lethargic and fearful.

So you may have this drive but the square to Neptune will cast self doubts, will dis empower you.

Emeraldstar99

You have some aspects in common with mine.
I feel you.
Sun in Sag
Mars Square Saturn
Venus in Scorpio
Venus opposite Jupiter
Harsh Mars/Neptune
Saturn in 10th (similar to your Saturn conjunct MC)
Harsh Neptune/MC aspect
Many Angular planets

By far, what striked my attetnion to your question in chart is Saturn. Saturn is quite strong in your chart by being in domicile and conjunct MC, making it angular, proeminent and double domicile. and for a Piscean Moon(very sensitive) and optimist and cheerful Sagittarian can be more heavy than others.

Saturn is associated with depression and when someone has too much Capricorn/Saturn energy, they feel a heavy weight on their shoulders (being it work, diseases,reputation). They deal with very important stuff, stuff that people that may not have the energy and resilience to keep going.

Currectly, I am 19 yo and no matter how many times I would seek help from others to get me out of the dirt, that made me pulled behind. My actions(Mars) square(has problems) with discipline(Saturn).My Mars rules the 10th , which is my reputation and career, and
Saturn rules my 7th house, which is other people and partneships being these in conflict is not cool, but I know that our charts can be worked on. Don't think you chart is a death sentence because you can't change your life. That's not it at all. I recommend you to read about Mars Square Saturn and Angular Saturn, there are always ways to make everything in your chart in a positive energy in your life.