Will I lose my mind?

conspiracy theorist

I agree that your OP is all over the place. A non-astrological suggestion; perhaps you may be underestimating the amount of influence that working with the mentally ill women have on your on sanity/confidence of sanity.

Astrology wise, it looks like you picked the right profession for your chart. L10 conjunct L12 all around Algol - the fixed star that has "losing one's head" as a signification. Mercury being one of the key mind planets and also your ascendant ruler is also another thing to bare in mind with regard to your own character. Your other planet of the mind is located in Gemini - a sign that is not known for its stability (mutable signs were seen as unstable - surprise suprise - by a number of traditional astrologers).

I wouldn't jump to Uranus first for the situation surrounding your 6th house. As you've correctly stated, the 6th house is a house of illnesses and ailments that are likely to plague the native. the ruler of the 6th house in fall in the 8th is not a good sign as the combination of Saturn's natural significance to anxiety,illness and fear, the 8th house significations of anguish of the mind and death, and Saturn being in it's fall (corruption) would show a myriad of possible health outcomes - mostly of the negative kind. Another thing with your placements is that there might be an unhealthy level of hypochondria and paranoia around the state of your health (it describes your fear of death quite well too)

If I read your post correctly, you indicated that you feel balanced whenever around the people you love? That's a good lead as to what you can do to alleviate some of your personal pressures - let others in. Moon/Venus conjunct in Gemini does not describe a loner - very personable, people-oriented, highly communicative, talkative, affectionate. One of your release valves lies there.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

L10 conjunct L12 all around Algol was shorthand for the ruler of the 10th house in conjunction with the ruler of the 12th house conjunct (your Sun/Mercury conjunction) close to the degree of Algol. You've copped to some of what I was suggesting, but the 12th house governs mental illness/ the psychologically disturbed. hospitals/mental institutions and the 10th is career.

Based on the rest of what you've shared about your circumstances, something more sensate might provide more balance to your situation. Your highly cerebral/mental + emotional nature is running away from your body, and it would serve you never to make the mistake that so many people who are spiritually minded seem to make (and revel in) which is to disregard the importance of their physical well-being. With someone with an earthy asc + 3 planets in Taurus you more so than most should not neglect your bodily presence.

You sound like a sweet girl but you must know that you're not going to save the world by stretching yourself thin, and you will certainly not save the world when your inability to regulate your time and energy results in you having a psychotic break, making you virtually useless for the helpless people you want to save. Virgo rising should provide you with the potential to be more discriminating and choosy in that regard; using it would benefit you greatly imo.

All I can say about you feeling inauthentic is to strive for complete honesty in your dealings with people. It's easier for me to do this than you, but disregard any feelings you have of feeling inauthentic if you surveyed the situation and realized that you've said what you really think/felt in the best possible way you could express it. Again, with your Virgo Rising and Gemini Moon, you should have an ability to detach from a situation and see it logically (or logically enough - nobodies perfect)

Blaze

Account Closed
Stella, you looked a transits? Saturn is really putting the pressure on your Moon - Venus conjunction at the moment. It'll pass, but I figured it was something else you could look into.

SteveGus

I don't see any major signs of mental illness in your chart.

Mercury is not necessarily a happy camper in Taurus, but he rules both your ASC and your MH. He is favored by Jupiter as well

Saturn does rule your sixth house out of the eighth, but that suggests at worst a protracted old age full of aches and pains. Despite the way the website draws the aspect lines, your natal Moon escapes being squared by Saturn by sign. That aspect would perfect when the Moon enters Cancer, but by most systems of progression that would have happened relatively early in life. Neither Mercury nor the Moon are afflicted by either of the malefics by aspect.

Mars is bogged down in Taurus, but is the dispositor of your Sun, Mercury, and his own fine self. He applies loosely towards trine with Jupiter as well.

Air and Earth signs are generally well represented in your chart. That should help give you intellectual interests and a persevering nature. Whatever turmoil is bothering you, you should weather it.

GoldenLion12

I would say it's more about disciplining your thoughts, emotions, feelings with meditation, mindfulness, visualization. Taurus can be heavy itself with depression and Capricorn. Scorpio Pluto is the highest power placement, spiritual, psychology, sexual, energy. This is why you lock on to things with your thoughts and can't let go. You have to teach yourself to divert your attention off of what you're focused on.
This is why Visualization can help. Visualizing a stop sign for example, every time you want focus on something. Scorpio is primal raw natural animal attraction. It's natural intuition, natural instinct. If you're mirroring someone else who is a Scorpio this is what makes it kind of hard to unlock your focus. The mystery draws you in, the deep emotional wound you can't let go of, and naturally Scorpio is all deep emotion, deep thoughts, deep feelings on it's own.
You basically have to break your thinking and emotional patterns besides observation. If you're observant and know how you're reacting, than you make a choice not to react and pull away if you feel it's not a healthy situation. Again, even making the choice must be mastered. It's why it's called self-mastery. Mastering your emotions, feelings, and thoughts, recognizing when you're mirroring, pull the mirror away, no it's nothing to do with you. Don't take things personally.

With Scorpio/Capricorn/Taurus it's a lot of dark energy until you do the inner work and with Pluto transform the inner darkness into the light. It's something you work on every day with every person you come in contact with. Learning to decipher what is healthy and not healthy to be focused on. If you're focused on the negatives, mystery, darkness, goth, emo, music, art, literature, it kind of keeps you in the depression. If you focus on the lighter aspects of life it teaches you to gravitate toward more positive ways of emoting, thinking, and acting. You have to come to piece with the polarity of feminine and masculine in yourself, light and dark, acknowledge it, and nurture it. The more you educate yourself and become more aware, the more healthier you will become and the darkness fades of depression. This takes time and doesn't happen over night. Be patient with yourself.