aspects of highly sensitive individuals

stellamora

I know neptune, pisces, cancer, the moon, the 4th and 12H can create sensitivities but how about other placements? aspects.. etc?? for instance:

how about quinqunx's between moon/neptune or venus/neptune?

any other signs, planets, placements?? I'm looking for as many (and not just conjunctions, oppositions, squares, trines and sextiles- i'm looking for aspects that are not looked at much either that might not be as evident.

katydid

One of the main indicators of extreme sensitivity, in my experience, is having a planet that has no aspects and/or is the only one in a particular element.

For example, an unaspected Mercury, Venus or Moon,Saturn, being a singleton, in an element nothing else is placed in.

For example, Saturn in Cancer, totally unaspected, with no other planets in water, can be ultra sensitive, to the detriment of the native.

Or Venus in Aquarius, totally unaspected, can be ultra sensitive, even though it is Aquarius energy.

Sagespeed

moon or venus conjunct neptune if it involves hard aspects to it as well. even in capricorn or aquarius this combo is very sensitive.
moon conjunct pluto in scorpio comes in mind. they just wont tell that they absorb ur every feeling

stellamora

One of the main indicators of extreme sensitivity, in my experience, is having a planet that has no aspects and/or is the only one in a particular element.

For example, an unaspected Mercury, Venus or Moon,Saturn, being a singleton, in an element nothing else is placed in.

For example, Saturn in Cancer, totally unaspected, with no other planets in water, can be ultra sensitive, to the detriment of the native.

Or Venus in Aquarius, totally unaspected, can be ultra sensitive, even though it is Aquarius energy.

Oh wow I really didn't know that this happened like that.. so how would the element thing work out? would it count generational planets as well or not? For instance, having (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, and saturn) only having one in one element and the rest sharing elements would that make that planet sensitive??

katydid

Oh wow I really didn't know that this happened like that.. so how would the element thing work out? would it count generational planets as well or not? For instance, having (sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, and saturn) only having one in one element and the rest sharing elements would that make that planet sensitive??

I do count the generational planets. If someone has Uranus and Neptune in Cap, then I count that as having Earth. Not as important personality wise as a personal planet, but it is Earth energy in the chart.

Having only one planet in an element makes it a 'singleton.' It gains power/energy by being the only planet in that element. :ninja:

Lin

"Sensitive" is a word open to interpretation. There can be lot's of types of sensitivity.

Any inconjuncts - whether between a heavy planet and a personal one....or 2 personal planets.....can increase sensitivity in the house (or area represented).

When the 5th, 7th, 8th houses or rulers of the houses are involved, then ''other people'' are involved in the sensitivity.

So it's important to know the 'type' of sensitivity you are talking about.

Some people are physically sensitive....some mentally sensitive....some are "psychically" sensitive. Some sensitivity can "morph" into rage or fear or paranoia.

So.....if you could maybe be more specific....it would narrow it down.
LIN

miquar

Hi stellamora.

If I were looking for sensitivities in a chart, I'd start with Saturn, Chiron and Pluto. These planets show where we tend to feel that we are under threat, until we work through the processes that these planets symbolise.

Best wishes

Miquar

stellamora

Hi stellamora.

If I were looking for sensitivities in a chart, I'd start with Saturn, Chiron and Pluto. These planets show where we tend to feel that we are under threat, until we work through the processes that these planets symbolise.

Best wishes

Miquar

Perfect!! I definitely see this as the case when chiron hits quite a few different things prominently. I really enjoy the fact that you go straight to these three.

stellamora

I do count the generational planets. If someone has Uranus and Neptune in Cap, then I count that as having Earth. Not as important personality wise as a personal planet, but it is Earth energy in the chart.

Having only one planet in an element makes it a 'singleton.' It gains power/energy by being the only planet in that element. :ninja:

Ohhh!! I see okay this makes quite a bit of sense. :)

stellamora

"Sensitive" is a word open to interpretation. There can be lot's of types of sensitivity.

Any inconjuncts - whether between a heavy planet and a personal one....or 2 personal planets.....can increase sensitivity in the house (or area represented).

When the 5th, 7th, 8th houses or rulers of the houses are involved, then ''other people'' are involved in the sensitivity.

So it's important to know the 'type' of sensitivity you are talking about.

Some people are physically sensitive....some mentally sensitive....some are "psychically" sensitive. Some sensitivity can "morph" into rage or fear or paranoia.

So.....if you could maybe be more specific....it would narrow it down.
LIN

I am looking at all of those you have mentioned :) I'm up for many different interpretations of what one feels is sensitive (physically, mentally.. etc) and how it would play out. Thank you for your input !! :)

UraSatVen1029

I guess the word "sensitivity" can vary but I think we all have an idea on what it is generally.

I'm a triple scorpio (sun,venus,mercury) with Neptune,Moon and Uranus in the first house, Neptune squaring my sun, venus, and possibly mercury, Jupiter in Pisces 2nd house retrograde, moon sectile pluto as well. I believe I've been labeled as someone VERY sensitive starting from an early age. Sometimes, sensitivity comes from harships and experiences that trigger negative emotions within oneself, causing them to become an empath for others who are suffering as well. Sometimes, one can become sensitive towards another person's mood or emotions and can have difficulty defining it from THEIR emotions. Sometimes, being sensitive means being easily offended, hurt or taken aback.

I guess the planets Neptune, Moon, Pluto play quite of a lead role here, and it also depends on the aspects. The watery signs are known to be the most sensitive ones out of the 12 signs so even placements in any planet with those signs are bound to be sensitive to some degree. Neptune, I believe, creates more vulnerability and naiveness than Pluto and Moon. Pluto is like a warrior being destroyed but came back to life from ashes through transformation, while moon is almost like Neptune, just more motherly, and definitely knows its limits unlike Neptune. For me, Neptune is like martyr. I have this placement in the firsthouse (thank god its not really close to my ascendant though) and it still makes me feel dreamy, oversensitive, illusioned, naive but also a great empath and is a pro at putting everyone first rather than myself haha.

Chiron is where an individual has a... err, some kind of wound within? Not sure, but I remember it being labeled as the "wounded warrior" or something. Sounds like Pluto. I think Chiron is something you should definitely look for in a chart for more clues.

Having great sensitivity is a treat though. Makes you feel more human, makes you feel life itself even more. It also makes people like you, for nobody wants a insensitive human being. Being tough is great but it is also necessary for you to be soft too.

Last edited: