Where is the car key?

Larxene

My sister lost her car key recently. Can you tell me where the key is, whether it will be found, and if yes, when will it be found?

image upload no limit

Thank you.
lgv5853kh

Harold

Well, if your sister is the querent, the key would be the 2nd house and its ruler - which would be the Moon.

The Moon is within 3 degrees of an opposition to the Sun, which would be bad enough, but in this case the Moon is headed for a lunar eclipse! The light of the Moon is literally being taken away and it will be hidden from view. I think we can surmise that the key is gone for good.

Larxene

Sorry for the late reply. Here's what happened:

The key was found roughly 4 hours after it was lost. My father had left it in his client's car that morning. It was found below the car seat.

Someone correct me here :pinched:

even though the chart was for your sister, the chart's quarent seems to be you. when the astrologers read your chart they read it this way ( Person A is asking for her sister)

the Asc be you, your 3rd house is your sister and the 4th be her 2nd, 6th house describes the the ground of the lost item.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Quick answer is 'The Rulership Book' by Rex E. Bills'. Now how that came about will take a bit more thought and research and I'll get back to you.

Harold

Quick answer is 'The Rulership Book' by Rex E. Bills'. Now how that came about will take a bit more thought and research and I'll get back to you.

I would be grateful. There is nothing in any of the traditional or classical texts which gives Mercury to keys - or Saturn to locks. That being the case, it is dubious to call such rulerships 'traditional'.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Locks restrict and Saturn rules things that put limitations on us. Mercury rules quick action and inanimate items that quickly gains us entry to what restricts us. Using traditional meanings is how we bring rulerships to modern day items.

Last edited: