Does Manager's luck influence the success of football club?

werdhr12

Many managers try and fail but there are few who achieves unprecedented success for a club. Sometimes it looks like they bring fortune for football club and do a miracle. Has anyone made analysis if there are any correlations?

Anava

I have yet to analyse it but I do remember talking about it with a good astrologer after I couldn't understand why Dortmund won the away game gainst PSG when the chart was telling me no and I had assignated the right team to the right house. I even got the MINUTE of the first goal right.

He's generated PSG's coach chart and even suggested to generate the club's chart and to look how good it articulates with the game's time chart. What we got was that PSG had a problem with the Virgo sign and the coach did happen to have Virgo placements and it was also highlighted during that time.

But I do need to read the discussion again because he also talked about a change and I just can't remember what it was about.

Anyway yes I do thing the coach's chart is important and only looking at the game's chart doesn't give a 100% chance to get the answer right. Most of the time it is but not always. It's mostly a quick way to look at it.