Twin sister, different AC???

SunConjunctUranus

This is weird, they're twin and both are very different personality, the older one is more of easy going, crazy, hyper active person then her sister. Both are my acquintances in school and I start to opening myself into one on one relationship with the younger one.
Interesting fact that their mother was gone when they're still infant. Thats all I know. Im inner circle and she is outter. So what is the green light and red light that probably going playout in both of us?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

A PREVIOUS
INFORMATION PACKED DISCUSSION

ON TWINS :smile:
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74696&highlight=twins

This is weird, they're twin and both are very different personality, the older one is more of easy going, crazy, hyper active person then her sister. Both are my acquintances in school and I start to opening myself into one on one relationship with the younger one.
Interesting fact that their mother was gone when they're still infant. Thats all I know. Im inner circle and she is outter. So what is the green light and red light that probably going playout in both of us?