Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Witchyone

Sorry Stars, I'm just hella sick right now. lol I've been coughing up blood, because my throat is so sore. Ughhhhh. The baristas at the cafe gave me honey lemon tea though! And I got a mask and shall attack the mold in my apartment today!

Building maintenance should have to do that for you! You should be resting.

*suppresses momming urge*

Hope you feel better soon. :love:

moonkat235

Building maintenance should have to do that for you! You should be resting.

*suppresses momming urge*

Hope you feel better soon. :love:

Meh, I literally cannot wait that long for maintenance, so I'm going to take care of it myself today. There's just barely any ventilation in the bathroom so I need some borax to destroy the mold. lol

I'll be fine I think! I'm pretty sure I just have the flu, since it's going around Iowa and I forgot to get my flu shot this year.

Witchyone

Meh, I literally cannot wait that long for maintenance, so I'm going to take care of it myself today. There's just barely any ventilation in the bathroom so I need some borax to destroy the mold. lol

I'll be fine I think! I'm pretty sure I just have the flu, since it's going around Iowa and I forgot to get my flu shot this year.

Haha! Your Aries is showing. Yeah, you do you. I'll just sit here and make mom noises about things that I would totally do myself too.

Starsareround

Sorry Stars, I'm just hella sick right now. lol I've been coughing up blood, because my throat is so sore. Ughhhhh. The baristas at the cafe gave me honey lemon tea though! And I got a mask and shall attack the mold in my apartment today!

How is the mold killing going? ***** to hear you aren’t feeling well. I’m sick too 😷

Btw it must be so freezing there. Stay warm! 🧤

Last edited:

moonkat235

How is the mold killing going? ***** to hear you aren’t feeling well. I’m sick too 😷

Btw it must be so freezing there. Stay warm! 🧤

Well....not well. I'm having trouble bleaching it to death and I went home this afternoon(was at a friend's last night) and found that there was a ton of mold in the shower, like all over it. I was gone 24 hours and my shower is now infested. Anyway, I called the maintenance line and my actual landlord picked up and said I should just get bleach and kill it myself. I think he's being sheisty.

moonkat235

Yeah if it’s multiplying like that so fast, it indicates serious ventilation fail.

Yeah, I'm highly allergic to mold, so I really can't be in my apartment right now. I'm just chillin at the cafe wishin I could go sleep off this sickness... Ughhhh My friend said I should just put on gloves and bleach it and then scrape it into a garbage bag...Idk if that's a great idea.

Starsareround

Yeah, I'm highly allergic to mold, so I really can't be in my apartment right now. I'm just chillin at the cafe wishin I could go sleep off this sickness... Ughhhh My friend said I should just put on gloves and bleach it and then scrape it into a garbage bag...Idk if that's a great idea.

God that sounds awful. Forgive me for stating the obvious but wear a mask 😷, wish I could pitch in!

Gemini888

Why is everyone sick today? I thought Jupiter was supposed to bring luck :crying: I was sick too, and that push my next blog post one day later.

Witchyone

How goes it?

I was thinking about this, so you're going to get a longer answer than you probably anticipated. LOL It was a completely normal day. I was leading a meeting when moon went exactly square Pluto, and it was a really good meeting. I didn't feel emotionally transformational or anything. :joyful:

Since I've been paying attention to transits on a regular basis, I haven't seen much alignment between them and my life. I'm feeling a little skeptical about Mundane X Natal transit significance. The more I think about it, the less sense it makes to me.

On the other hand, it's possible that moon transits just don't mean much to me since I'm pretty much always having a moon transit.

Witchyone

Have you already done that? How are you feeling?

Since you're already sick, I think you should try a less toxic-fume-producing agent first. Vinegar is supposed to work. Or borax, like you first mentioned.