Why do I attract certain type of people?

TranceAddict

Hello Guys

I have a very odd question. Why do I attract those people who are in strong need of a partnership, who are depressed, who needs emotional stability and who have gone through a serious breakup? I had like 4 relationships and all of them were suffering from depression and the one I'm currently dating now is also facing similar issues. I never attracted a happy person who is living a normal life. Is it my karma? What is the universe trying to tell me? I think it has something to do with my Venus in scorpio placement in D-9 chart.

Here are my birth details

14 Jan 1996
1:43 am
Karachi, Pakistan

If you want I can also post my birth chart here.
I just want to know what is my karma in respect of relationships?

Thanks Guys

RaRohini

Hi !
Have i done a reading for you before?
Moon Rahu conjunct in Libra Chitra the star of balance. This person can balance extreme sides with a treaty or agreement.Good sense of aesthetics and diplomacy.
Regarding relationships, Moon in Chitra does have a bit of problem with that. Your seventh house does not contain planets, but is in Aries Zodiac, ruled by Mars.Now Aries Asvini is a healer of sorts, associated with new beginnings. So these people are attracted to your Moon Chitra, the auspicious one with an aristocratic look combined with 7th house Aries who helps them to heal.Actually, they are looking for a new beginning and they have almost given up.
God bless!

TranceAddict

Hi !
Have i done a reading for you before?
Moon Rahu conjunct in Libra Chitra the star of balance. This person can balance extreme sides with a treaty or agreement.Good sense of aesthetics and diplomacy.
Regarding relationships, Moon in Chitra does have a bit of problem with that. Your seventh house does not contain planets, but is in Aries Zodiac, ruled by Mars.Now Aries Asvini is a healer of sorts, associated with new beginnings. So these people are attracted to your Moon Chitra, the auspicious one with an aristocratic look combined with 7th house Aries who helps them to heal.Actually, they are looking for a new beginning and they have almost given up.
God bless!

I don't remember doing you a reading for me but thanks for your answer :)
I was completely ignoring with moon in chitra factor. I was focusing on mars in shravana and veneus in dhanishta for finding my answers.

RaRohini

I don't remember doing you a reading for me but thanks for your answer :)
I was completely ignoring with moon in chitra factor. I was focusing on mars in shravana and veneus in dhanishta for finding my answers.

Yes.Moon-Rahu and Moon-Ketu are very powerful conjunctions and create a lot of energy!

Virinchi

Thats how your destiny is.
You have been complaining that others who meet you are heart broken, depressed etc.
But when you try to settle down with someone in future, by that time you will find yourself in bad state of mind (or atleast your partner will say that in that relation)

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Thats how your destiny is.
You have been complaining that others who meet you are heart broken, depressed etc.
But when you try to settle down with someone in future, by that time you will find yourself in bad state of mind (or atleast your partner will say that end that relation)

Hello Virinchi Sir

Are you trying to say that I will end up marrying a depressed person or I will be in a bad state of mind ?