First time getting a Vedic chart done

Hello,
I've recently decided to get my Vedic chart and it is very very different from my western chart.
I'm usually Cap sun with Cancer ascendant so quite a big change
So if anyone could help me get a big picture of my Vedic chart please thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_mh_hw.86090.6052.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_mh_hw.86090.6052.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 32

mathur_dinesh

You are born in Gemini sign the Moon being in Libra. The Sun at that time was in Sagittarius. You were under the influence of Mars at the time of your birth. Since Mars is in the VI house from the ascendant and it is associated with Venus and Mercury the first two years of life could not have been healthy. It could even have caused a minor surgery or you might have suffered an injury.
The next 18 years could have been better. There could have been several relationships.
The major-period of Jupiter is now in progress. It is placed in the third house. It is in the eighth house from Saturn and occupies a constellation of the eighth from the Moon. Therefore it may cause some trouble, expenses and changes. It is also inclined to cause quarrels and partings.
Being a benign planet overall Jupiter will get you help from unexpected quarters and gains.

RaRohini

Hi !
Ascendant Gemini Ardra the star of discrimination ruled by smart Mercury and Mercury is placed in Scorpio Jyestha the eldest one in the 6th house of work and service. It is a spiritual placement. Jyestha has access to the occult world and Ardra has the power to tame the wild energies.Moon is in Libra Chitra the great balancer/uniterin the 5th house of self expression. So this person can balance or neutralise other people's animal instincts. They are great at identifying when people are being discriminated, and they want to bring them to the mainstream. Ardra is a rather passionate nakshatra.Rahu conjunct Sun in Sagittarius Purvashada the star of karmik fruits makes one like a gypsy. Either they like to move from place to place or they like to mentally scan many possibilities, one after another. It is a rather reckless star, like a cat, and therein lies the strength. They will just do it.They make great navigators and are very fond of adventures. Purvashada is also symbolised by the mermaid and they excel in Venusian pursuits. Coupled with Chitra Moon, they may have a great aesthetic taste and love art and architecture. Currently in Jupiter Dasha till 2027 and Jupiter is in Leo Purvaphalguni the star of leisure, amusement, entertainment and sports. They may make great event managers,travel and holiday planners, marriage planners etc.It is in the 3rd house of communication.
They may make great photographers . Uranus in Libra Vishaka.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

kshantaram

Premium Member
sag-jup 7th inimical for gemini asc, sun-rahu philosophical sag 7th,
seeking well-to-do foreign relationship but under stress-delay,
sun-rahu separative, toxic inflammatory abdominal-heart-stomach issues,
inclination for international politics and political relationships,
rise-fall in life, calling for ancestor worship,
lord jup aspect sag hopefully protective,

coming 2.5yrs sat transit sun-rahu sag 7th, health-relationship under stress;

jup leo 3rd commanding attitude, advisory-admin aptitude,
jup 2nd highest deg - factor for vocation;
16yrs jup dasa till age 36,

rahu transit jup leo clouding wisdom,
ketu transit acq 9th tending to distant lands;

natal ketu gemini asc, attention catching looks,
hyper-analytical, confused decision making;
prone to pain-injury head-chest-lungs-ears;

asc lord mer-mars-venus scorpio 6th, health issues,
skin-kidney issues, mars aspect gemini asc;
investigative-forensic-legal-research-occult-astro aptitudes,
mars highest deg - the core personality;

mars own scorpio 6th success amidst adversity;accident prone;
having to cope with opponents;
currently sat retro towards scorpio 6th, health under stress;

sat own cap 8th again success amidst adversity,
prone to chronic health issues - knees etc

moon libra 5th, social-teaching-psychology aptitudes,
ministerial-advisory roles,wavering decision making,
moon chitra nakshatra studious, stubborn, design aptitudes.

sat lord 9th, settling at 36+ - thumb rule. sat own cap 8th,
jup period followed by 19yrs sat period, challenges, good for insurance;

hope information helps take stock,
do share pointwise feedbacks true-untrue, useful ideas to pick, etc etc

wishing well,

kshantaram