Who am I?

Charlie James

Before telling you all who I am, I want to post a picture of my chart, so you can instead tell me who I am. I appreciate all and every interpretation:)

graphic

Also, my Pluto and MH are closely conjunct, therefore they share the same aspects.

Charlie James

Musical talent and fame indicators?

I have been seeking guidance and meditating this passed year, and my desire is to become a famous rapper in order to use my platform to change the world for the better. I'm 19, please tell me what my chart tells me regarding this... thank you.

astro_w2gw_01_charlie_butcher.4291.2257.gif

Last edited:
Re: Musical talent and fame indicators?

Mars and sun conjunct your ascendant- you're a live wire for sure. You most likely exude confidence and because of that can bring you followers. Because Uranus (which colors you a lot) being in the 12th, you could like to speak/rap about spiritual or metaphysical type things and be a revolutionary type.
Your 9th/10th/11th are all connected which are public areas so I can definitely see you gaining popularity. Pluto can bring you power and leadership.

I hope I'm seeing this all correctly...hopefully someone else can weigh in...

conspiracy theorist

Shouldn't you be posting this on some random youtube video? Just Kidding.

Astrologically, I'm seeing some glimmers of your desire to make a difference in the world. On the MC is Sagittarius, a sign known for crusading and ideological/religious fervor. With Pluto placed here you may very well have a dream of making a deep/emphatic (Pluto) difference in the world through a positive/uplifting (Sag) message. Any pubic role where you are able to influence a mass of people through ideological means may be attractive to you such as politics, clergy, and yes even rapping. Sagittarius can be very effective at "projection" as it is a hot and dry sign (so naturally rises) and is ruled by Jupiter (planet of expansion and abundance) and Pluto is seen as an intensifying agent.

Imo, your chart doesn't point strongly in the rap direction as I would want Mercury and Venus to be more strongly placed and/or pertinent to the "professional" places. However, I'm seeing other connections that might make rap a possibility. Modernly speaking your Mercury, the planet of speech and communication, is partile conjunct the planet of Neptune. This is an aspect of imagination as your rational mind is in touch with deeply sub-conscious energies of Neptune, the sea/ocean of irrationality. This may make you able to tap into certain ideas/ideals/"realities" that are harder to reach for many people and express it in such a manner that the masses can "get" it. This may be compounded by the fact that this occurs in the 12th house, which from a modern perspective is a house of the collective unconscious where humanity and the divine/archetypes meet. Such a configuration has it's downsides and especially if you're planning on going into the rap world, I'd be careful of falling deeply into the drugs and alcohol. This config suggests that you might be susceptible to escapism/ drug addiction. ( The 12th house is also a house of "self-undoing" and self-defeating tendencies, also of imprisonment of the physical/mental variety). Try to remain vigilant of this.

Another plus is that the Ruler of MC Sagittarius, Jupiter is in a sextile relationship to Venus which ties Venusian elements to the career. While Venus alone might not necessarily point to rap, Venus does introduce artistry/ delighting of the senses to your career expression so doing something that people find attractive/ appealing to their aesthetic sense is indicated by the chart. Mercury is in the same sign as Jupiter and can be said to have some influence as a result. Hence there is a Mercury/Venus relationship to the 10th house ruler but it is not very vigorous/striking.

As to being famous, both your sect lights are angular by whole sign and the Moon has significations towards the people/"masses" and it's placement in the 10th sign may mean a profession that places you in touch with people/makes you popular. Also the placement of the sun on the asc may indicate that "you" are noticeable/impactful in some way. Also, to make it in the rap world you'll need to have the energy to hustle/fight for your spot. Also having an "edginess" won't hurt you in that world. In that sense the planet of edgy Mars is right on your ascendant and rules both the 10th place and the Scorpio Moon. This may indicate a career path that employs Martian principles or that you have a reputation for Mars-like behaviour. It is out of sect so this may mean some trouble on your path; no one said it would be easy. Mars is also harder/sharper than Venus so this might mean your sound is less "chill" and probably utilizes stronger beats/ bass. Am I correct?

So practically speaking, what are you doing to realise this dream of yours? Have you begun writing any songs and marketing them/yourself? Do you go to events and participate to get some exposure/experience?

Charlie James

PLEASE READ (interpretation needed)

All my other posts weren't doing me justice, so I'm going to let it all out here. My one true goal is to become a famous rapper, and to use my platform to change the world and spread awareness.

I remember being 5 or 6 years old, going into my backyard where a swing wounld hang from the thickest branch from one of my two massive trees (probably oak). I would sit outside on this swing for hours at a time, and just think of words that rhymed and told stories with them. For some reason, rhyme had fascinated me and I always thought it was amazing how when words sound the same, that it had an affect, it grabbed the ear for some reason. I loved it. I unconsciously gravitated to rap as a very young boy (I am white, but I do come from the type of environment you would call the 'hood' I.E. no money or role models, surrounded by drugs and violence, etc.) I began actually writing raps in junior high, which lasted all throughout highschool as well. I even got my friends into doing it too my freshman year, and they went on to become the 'rappers' of the school while I stayed lowkey and honed my skills (I was very skilled in all the aspects of rapping and poetry after so many years). Yet I know I fathered them in this regard, it didn't bother me much.
Then I went to college. Continued writing lyrics and rapping them over youtube beats, though. I had been doing this for about 5 years by then. My father passed away while I was 6 hours away for college, I came back to my hometown and got stuck here. Now I am not in school, I don't have a job, no income or anything for myself. My mom lives off of the social security check she gets every month, which she uses to take care of my nephew who lives with us (us 3, 4 before my pops passed). My nephew lives with us because my sister was killed in '09, but that's another story. So, I was in a dark place. But in this space is where I discovered my spirituality (like most people). I have been studying things such as Hermetic principles and sacred geometry, manipulating reality with will (magick) and so on. I've gotten myself to a space where I feel I can do anything. I talked to my friends about this a lot, and even some of my family a little. It really resonates with my friends, and it's gotten to a point where everyone knows what I want to do and everyone believes I really can do it, because of my knowledge. So much so that me and a few friends are moving to LA to pursue this for real and they are willing to pay for my living until I make money off of my music. Kind of crazy but that's how much they believe in me.

I just want to know what my chart has to say about all of this............

Will I become a famous rapper? How long will it take? What will make it difficult? will if even be difficult? I would LOVE answers.

astro_w2gw_01_charlie_butcher.4291.2257.gif

EVERY RESPONSE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Charlie James

Thank you for the detailed reply!!!
What I am doing right now, I've been writing consistently for years and I know at this point talent won't be an issue. I already know that I am capable when it comes to that, it's all about getting noticed within the concentrated pot of music we call the internet. I honestly think I'll catch fire as soon as the right ears hear me. My aspirations don't stop short... I want to become a legendary, household name, the desire is strong within me as you can probably find in the chart. But as for getting exposure/experience in front of people, I have never had a formal performance. I've rapped at a party in front of everyone once, which turned out very well and I would consider that night to actually be a turning point for me, towards the right direction. What I am going to do is move to LA this month with a friend to truly pursue it. I feel my main goals are 'manifesting' a sound engineer and a music producer as soon as I get there. My goal is to manifest people who believe I can really do it, whom also have gifts and resources themselves. I'm aware I can't do this alone. A strong 11th house makes me feel this is the best way to go about climbing these steps in this industry. I haven't released any music at all, period. I've been honing my skills for almost a decade, though. I've been training for this my whole life without even knowing, and it's all lead up to me leaving my hometown to try and realize my dream.
Further thoughts?

Larxene

Hmm, usually a musician would have Venus and/or Mercury well-placed. Mercury is not well-placed in this chart, Venus is not well-placed either. Neither of them testify to being involved with your profession.

The significator of profession in your chart is most likely Mars. It rules the 10th sign from Aquarius (Scorpio), is associated with the Sun, and is angular. However, it is contrary to the sect in favour (day sect), has no dignities, and is currently combust. I am not sure if it is making a phase with the Sun.

Given that, I am unsure if you would be suited to a life as a musician. But rap...hmm... maybe find a musical teacher who teaches rap and see how well you do? Or do karaoke sessions and record your performance...with songs from bands like Linkin Park, etc.

EDIT:

Your drive to pursue your profession is apparent, at least. I am also concerned about the Sun being in the 1st Place (Aquarius) but opposite its domicile. Curtis Manwaring states that the Sun in this state, testifies that the person has to struggle a lot to stand out. So far, I have seen 1 or 2 charts which demonstrate this issue.

Larxene Xenohart

Last edited:

Charlie James

Interesting!
I personally thought my venus placement was one of my best placements, very intriguing... I figured since it was trine my midheaven, in my first house, (i wish there was a more modest way to say it but people say I'm very attractive) not that it might have anything to do with my career, however my MH is then also sextile my Jupiter, in the 11th house. I'm aware my mercury isn't placed well, which really confuses me because I've always had a way with words, whether it came to writing a poetic essay in my AP english class (prolly the neptune influence) or just providing advice for a friend and making something easily understood (probably a capricorn trait). Anywho I appreciate the response. I will continue pushing:)

ALSO my pluto conjuncts my MH which explains my lust for a high social position. I came from absolutely nothing, so that is my fuel. My uranus in Aquarius (my sun sign, also born at sunrise) makes me a little more confident also in my ability to bring change to the world.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Thank you for the detailed reply!!!
What I am doing right now, I've been writing consistently for years and I know at this point talent won't be an issue. I already know that I am capable when it comes to that, it's all about getting noticed within the concentrated pot of music we call the internet. I honestly think I'll catch fire as soon as the right ears hear me. My aspirations don't stop short... I want to become a legendary, household name, the desire is strong within me as you can probably find in the chart. But as for getting exposure/experience in front of people, I have never had a formal performance. I've rapped at a party in front of everyone once, which turned out very well and I would consider that night to actually be a turning point for me, towards the right direction. What I am going to do is move to LA this month with a friend to truly pursue it. I feel my main goals are 'manifesting' a sound engineer and a music producer as soon as I get there. My goal is to manifest people who believe I can really do it, whom also have gifts and resources themselves. I'm aware I can't do this alone. A strong 11th house makes me feel this is the best way to go about climbing these steps in this industry. I haven't released any music at all, period. I've been honing my skills for almost a decade, though. I've been training for this my whole life without even knowing, and it's all lead up to me leaving my hometown to try and realize my dream.
Further thoughts?

It seems to me that you are making the right moves to get yourself to your goal. Good on you man.

In the meantime while you plan your trip to L.A why don't you try to put up some videos on youtube and social media sites? Even if you get 30 views on your vids, at least that's better than 0 innit?

What this post indicates to me is that you have the ability to perform in front of a crowd and that I think is a route you should continue pursuing. I think continuing to get your voice heard in any capacity will do you good especially because you have dreams of making it big. The previous poster made a good point in that of the professional planets Mars is in the strongest position and it also has dignity by term. This Mars may imbue you with the drive and energy as well as the ambition to climb the social/ music hierarchy. It's true it(Mars) doesn't lead to music/rapping per se but their are other features in your chart that imo offsets this.

In any event, I can tell you are enthusiastic and know what you want. I say continue and try to get the word out about yourself through an active internet presence and with people you know in real life. You can even post some of your stuff in the show off board so people can see/ hear what your all about.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Charlie !
I am a student of vedic astrology and i can intuit the lagna chart sometimes.
I recast your details in vedic format and have this to say :

Three important planets ( Asc sun and Mars) in Dhanishta nakshatra ..the nakshztra fir the musician (especially drums or similar percussions)in your first house. This means you completely define yourself by your music .Moon in Libra Swati nakshatra rules dispersal ( wind instruments) and your Saturn is strong in Aquarius.
I am not sure about the rapping part as i was looking for some strength in Gemini or Taurus for that. Have you tried Drums or Wind instruments. In fact anything to do with instrumental music is very strong in the chart.you can certainly make a musical career as all these planets are in Capricorn.Do as your spirit wills.
All the best and God bless!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have been seeking guidance and meditating this passed year,
and my desire is to become a famous rapper in order to use my platform to change the world for the better.
I'm 19, please tell me what my chart tells me regarding this... thank you.
If you had been born literally four minutes earlier,
your natal sun would have been below the horizon and this would have been a night chart
:smile:
Is your time of birth from medical records?

Charlie James

Hi Charlie !
I am a student of vedic astrology and i can intuit the lagna chart sometimes.
I recast your details in vedic format and have this to say :

Three important planets ( Asc sun and Mars) in Dhanishta nakshatra ..the nakshztra fir the musician (especially drums or similar percussions)in your first house. This means you completely define yourself by your music .Moon in Libra Swati nakshatra rules dispersal ( wind instruments) and your Saturn is strong in Aquarius.
I am not sure about the rapping part as i was looking for some strength in Gemini or Taurus for that. Have you tried Drums or Wind instruments. In fact anything to do with instrumental music is very strong in the chart.you can certainly make a musical career as all these planets are in Capricorn.Do as your spirit wills.
All the best and God bless!

Thank you very much! I have always had a passion for sound, but I've never taught myself any instruments. Both my parents were musicians, and my pops actually ran around with Merle Haggard and Buck Owens as a young man. I myself don't play instruments but I have an ear for nice tune and sound, as most people in my family play the guitar religiously.

Charlie James

If you had been born literally four minutes earlier,
your natal sun would have been below the horizon and this would have been a night chart
:smile:
Is your time of birth from medical records?
The time isn't on my birth certificate, however my mom remembers the moment she had me she looked at the clock and swear she remembers 7:07!

Charlie James

It seems to me that you are making the right moves to get yourself to your goal. Good on you man.

In the meantime while you plan your trip to L.A why don't you try to put up some videos on youtube and social media sites? Even if you get 30 views on your vids, at least that's better than 0 innit?

What this post indicates to me is that you have the ability to perform in front of a crowd and that I think is a route you should continue pursuing. I think continuing to get your voice heard in any capacity will do you good especially because you have dreams of making it big. The previous poster made a good point in that of the professional planets Mars is in the strongest position and it also has dignity by term. This Mars may imbue you with the drive and energy as well as the ambition to climb the social/ music hierarchy. It's true it(Mars) doesn't lead to music/rapping per se but their are other features in your chart that imo offsets this.

In any event, I can tell you are enthusiastic and know what you want. I say continue and try to get the word out about yourself through an active internet presence and with people you know in real life. You can even post some of your stuff in the show off board so people can see/ hear what your all about.

Thanks for the support my man. I've been visualizing and believing in this for over a year haha I think I've just vibrated my desire for so long it's starting to feel like a certainty. This certainty, ironically gives room for major disappointment, though i try not to focus on that. I will try my best!!!! and if I do post any music I will be sure to let the forum know:)

Anything is possible if you believe in it enough and work hard enough. Give it your 100%. It sounds like you already are. And you being as young as you are, planting these seeds this early can reap you tangible rewards later.

Charlie James

Anything is possible if you believe in it enough and work hard enough. Give it your 100%. It sounds like you already are. And you being as young as you are, planting these seeds this early can reap you tangible rewards later.

Thank you for that. Hopefully you'll hear my name another day!