I always wonder. What is the real compatible ppl in terms of relationship in my chart

Assyrian_Libra

I know people always go by the sun sign but I dont think it is 100% accurate. There have to be something else. SO I wonder if it is all in my own birth chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 24

ashriia

just by briefly looking over your chart. I'd say. Leo suns and air signs are a good bet for you. with NN in aquarius 7th house... you'll probably attract or be attracted to a few aquarians or aquarian types.

Last edited:

ros3lani

Hello Assyrian Libra
Happy new year! :D

I'm a libran too. born 14 days b4 you X)

So, I'm quite new in astrology, but I'll try to help you

From your chart, girl that will attract or be attracted to you is a girl who adventorous, wise, nurturing, sociable, quirky, talkactive, smart, rather indecisive, stable, mature and dependable.

I think, ashriia right, air or fire sign will suit best for you.

Ah, I wish I have more airy planet like yours so I dont have to be a mellow libran. hahaha...

Cheers,
:3

Assyrian_Libra

Hello Assyrian Libra
Happy new year! :D

I'm a libran too. born 14 days b4 you X)

So, I'm quite new in astrology, but I'll try to help you

From your chart, girl that will attract or be attracted to you is a girl who adventorous, wise, nurturing, sociable, quirky, talkactive, smart, rather indecisive, stable, mature and dependable.

I think, ashriia right, air or fire sign will suit best for you.

Ah, I wish I have more airy planet like yours so I dont have to be a mellow libran. hahaha...

Cheers,
:3

I'm gay love :tongue: I have attracted girly boy before lol:whistling: and the type of personality you describe is what I want in a guy. I sure dont want that person to be as indecisive as me LOLOLOL hahahaha

Last edited:

Assyrian_Libra

just by briefly looking over your chart. I'd say. Leo suns and air signs are a good bet for you. with NN in aquarius 7th house... you'll probably attract or be attracted to a few aquarians or aquarian types.

Yea I have experience with air signs my first love is a gemini... The bad experience was with a aquarian I really dont know what the heck his problem was though but I really liked him a lot I wish things would have gone farther. Oh boy, LEOS. I haven't date one yet I just hope they not one of those crazy drama leos that has real nasty attitude like my Leo mother :unsure: I'm sure leo boys are not like the females, hopefully lol but there is something about them leo boys that turned me on.. RAAAWWWW LOLOLOL