Relationship troubles

hi_mindy

I guess I'm wondering if there's anything in my chart that always makes me want to be alone? I'm like this with all relationships, but, the recent breaking up of my boyfriend and I made me realize things about myself. I never feel completely comfortable around anyone and it's like every person I spend a good amount of time with just suffocates me. I'm always wishy washy and want to break up and then get back together and I don't know why. It's like I want to be in a relationship and then I don't at the same time and I feel terrible for putting people through all that ****. But even with my friends and family, I always feel like I need to disappear for a while. Even when I was a little kid, my family always told me I would go wander off and be alone and content in my room or outside or where ever for hours. I don't know if this makes sense, but, I guess in light of recent events I'm just feeling a little lost. I'll be okay tomorrow probably lol. But, yeah, I'm wondering if there's anything in my chart that could indicate this and if I'm always going to be like this?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_mindy.33599.31105.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_mindy.33599.31105.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18

Too much Aquarius

Hi Mindy, I had a quick look at your chart, I'm not the best at detailed intepretation but I'll give it my best shot.

The most obvious part of your chart is having so many personal planets in the 12th house, the Moon is on the cusp so I'd consider in th 12th house.
When you have a Moon in the 12th, you really need time to yourself to recharge your emotional batteries and recover from being around people all the time. The 12th is a Piscean house so having planets there might make you a psychic sponge for others energies so that's why you need time out to yourself. I wouldnt deny yourself this or beat yourself up over it.

Also you have Venus in Virgo which can make you shy, introverted and maybe picky and critical of partners, but it does have an out of sign conjunction with mars in Leo. I'm not sure how that would play out?
Virgo rising would make you a little introverted and with its ruler Mercury in the 12th house really does emphasize that house, so maybe read up on it to understand its influence!
Interestingly you have Pisces on the 7th house cusp which indicates the ideal partner so maybe look for a non clingy Piscean who will understand your 12 th tendencies

Quote from astrology-numerology.com about Leo ruling the 12th house

You have a self-sufficiency about you that keeps you from being lonely, even when you are completely alone. You need to spend a good deal of time by yourself. Much of power in your makeup is contained on a subjective level. With introspection and soul contact, it's easier for you to become aware of ways you can be of true service to humanity.

Also your Moon is opposing Saturn, which might make it difficult in expressing emotion.

I'm not sure what advice to give but I believe that you should enjoy what feels best for you, have that seclusion but socialize when you feel that need to be around people, perhaps look for someone who doesn't invade your space and is comfortable not being with you 24/7.
Most importantly don't deny your private time or feel bad about it, I personally know how you feel!

Last edited: