DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

aquarius7000

Yes, Aquarius7000, wishing ill and negative things on others will probably bring bad karma on yourself.
Read my post carefully again... it’s in very simple English. I did not and do not wish ill to anyone! But you yourself might want to be careful of accusing others wrongfully which is also “bringing bad karma upon yourself”. What also brings “brings bad karma” upon oneself is when one supports a liar and finds it “witty” of a person that laughs at someone when they stammer, who mock the weak and the disabled!!!

Isn’t it interesting that trump supporters now all of a sudden realise what karma means and want to spread their knowledge about “bad karma” when they hear a non-trump supporter point out that karma is catching up with the crook finally. All this while, everything the crook did, the vulnerable he made fun of, the weak he jeered at, they found “witty” of him; the ill whose healthcare he doesn’t care for... all that they didn’t see as bad karma!!!

How ironical that this same crook has also made fun of people wearing masks and now...oh well!!!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yup, all very correct, esp. what Marjorie Orr says.

Saturn truly is the karma planet in my eyes and his is not only going over his 6th house but will soon oppose his Asc...the house of health

Also, LeoMoon... I would want that along with this crook, hopefully the current episode will humble his supporters as well and drive some sense into them. When people condone wrongdoings (as this crook’s supporters do), they are almost complicit in the crime, even if ‘indirectly’!!!
I'm sure you aren't alone with your feelings...The way I look at it, its karma coming around now. More of a neutrality, it just is "what it is" (for all of us when we have unpleasant things occur in our lives)
For him, its this. note: Both Saturn and Uranus rule his 6th of health (although I use only Saturn) which is in dire straits now, with a tr Saturn inconjunct (medical aspect) his 12th hs. Mars beyond the other "stuff" you'll read.

HOPEFULLY, IF he lives through it, he will have changed his tune and start treating those who aren't his friends much nicer then he has to date. HOPEFULLY, those close to the death knoll come back kinder and more mellow about everything. Personally i don't see that happening here, but I might be pleasantly surprised. I have a FB acquaintance (had) - she is a strong Trump advocate..and unfortunately, we parted ways, but because I knew her personally, I can follow her somewhat since she came down with a serious cancer scare and chemo for about a year.

I really thought she'd mellow too as she recovered in a kind of remission that took place. But, sadly she did not. Still as nasty towards others she disagrees with politically, and I haven't seen any changed at all. We go back about 50 years so I know her a bit although was out of touch for decades.

So with trump I'd like to think he will be one of those who will change for the better.

I see the body physical as simply a vehicle for the soul, and the soul I'll pray for because imo, he needs those prayers when he crosses over and must confront all the pain and harm he has done to others.

Yes, intentional pain or not.

I believe ALL souls are interconnected and that is where and what will shock him the most when he eventually (on the other side) comes to that understanding. A life wasted.:crying:
It would be a miracle for him not to be so stubborn at this late stage in life and wear masks and make it a mandate finally for ALL. - Again, I doubt that will occur.

BTW: For those who care, here is Marjorie Orr's (from Dublin) astrology with using progressions and Solar Arcs to explain the donald and his wife's current issues:

https://star4cast.com/astrology-of-todays-news/

from the debate:
https://star4cast.com/astrology-of-todays-news/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...virus-sources-say/ar-BB19CJjr?ocid=uxbndlbing

"At 74 years old and obese, Trump falls into the highest risk category for serious complications from the disease, which has killed more than 200,000 Americans"
“Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately,” Trump tweeted just before 1 a.m.today 10/2.....

leomoon

He is now getting (of course) only the very best of care the health care system can offer , actually more then the rest of us would be entitled to.

I recall a woman whose husband almost died (or maybe he did?) Can't recall now, there have been so many, but what I do recall is she said "don't call the hospital or take your loved one in unless you have to".....:sad: Actually, the hospitals in some states because of no mask mandates and selfish people, are full to capacity and can't take more patients now.

But where you might be able to, this woman felt you would be better served trying to stay home as long as you can ...yet we would not get "Regeneron" an alternative medicine being tested and given to djt today, to help older people or people whose immune systems are really really not working to par, "regenerate" with Anti-bodies. So he gets that (in the highest dose possible they said)

He does have a fever too....which is common of course.

How about all those poor souls who work for a living at Bedminster for likely if that minimum wage? Did they serve him meals? Probably, and cater to his every need as usual the other day when he went there to raise money from his rich friend? He went there sick......and ALL who were exposed to him without his mask on - now have to worry about their own families they went home to :sad: :crying:

I wonder after all, just what type of work? Hope Hicks does for him? She is the desk nearest to his just outside the Oval Office like she had before she quit temporarily then came back.
He's just as nasty or more so since she's been back, so I don't know honestly what kind of "influence" she has on this man. :wink: It can't be temperament and treating people outside of his little circle nicely.

https://abc7ny.com/bedminster-golf-club-new-jersey-fundraiser-trump-travel-nj-president-in/6712056/

Hicks, a longtime member of Trump's inner circle, tested positive on Wednesday after showing symptoms. She has been with the president this week in Ohio for the debate and Minnesota for a campaign rally.

"She is among his closest aides," ABC News Correspondent Cecilia Vega said. "They were right next to each other in that small space, Marine One, the presidential helicopter, she is in the Oval Office all the time in direct contact with him. So just in terms of the logic of the way COVID spreads, it's not surprising that he caught it."

President Trump has been traveling all week and was seen getting out of Marine One in Washington, DC Thursday after a trip to Bedminster, where he attended an event at his golf club.

david starling

Why is everyone assuming that HE caught it from HER? He easily could have been symptomless prior to that flight. When was the last time HE was tested before the "debate"?

leomoon

I think David S. had mentioned not too long ago before Saturn turned around again retrograde, that it had gone into Aquarius, touching his 6th house cusp before retreating back into late Capricorn. :crying:

I'd love to know what Dasas are so wonderful for djt as the Vedic astrologers maintain in 2021, because thus far I'm not seeing it...When I get the time I'll look again myself.

Ref:
Saturn truly is the karma planet in my eyes and his is not only going over his 6th house but will soon oppose his Asc...the house of health

Also, LeoMoon....... hopefully the current episode will humble his supporters as well and drive some sense into them. When people condone wrongdoings (as this crook’s supporters do), they are almost complicit in the crime, even if ‘indirectly’!!!
Edgar Cayce used to remind us that the Sin of Omission is worse then the sin of commission. He said it was because Jesus always forgave the sinner who asked for forgiveness, but those who refuse to be contrite or sorry, knew they did wrong and omitted doing the right thing in life when they had the opportunity to do so. So I do agree with you Aquarius. We all have a higher conscience to know right from wrong but some people are extraordinarily talented to tamp it down and never admit a wrong.

ALL of life is a challenge and an opportunity at the same time. Its up to us all to take advantage in the right way of that opportunity to do good. :innocent:

https://www.gotquestions.org/sin-of-omission.html
David S: Why is everyone assuming HE caught it from HER? He easily could have been symptonless prior to that flight. When was the last time HE was tested before the "debate"?

They are saying the same thing now David. He may indeed had given it to her, and I think Marjorie Orr covers that in one of those links I posted (regarding September progressions with tr. )
May have been the mid-points?

Mid August to late November he has tr Pluto opposition his Mars/Uranus which will bring a struggle for survival and a real test of nerves. He is under a staggering amount of strain coming in from all quarters. His Lunar Return from 23 September for four weeks has the Saturn Pluto conjunction on the cusp of his 6th.

There’s nothing much showing on Hope Hicks’ chart without a birth time apart from a few discouraging days late this November into December with tr Saturn square her Libra Sun.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Biden gets tested today. I haven't seen the results yet.

Pence and Harris have both had negatives.

Joe and Jill Biden tested negative, thankfully...the Bidens along with Pelosi and my state governor Newsom are constantly tested negative, and so is the NY governor Andrew Cuomo and NYC Mayor De Blasio are regularly tested. They are careful, take the pandemic seriously and understood by basic sciences on how COVID-19 as an infectious disease is easily spread and can be lethal.

JUPITERASC

15779228-7225093-image-a-50_1562599251045.jpg

leomoon

Marjorie Orr link:

The catastrophic tr Uranus square his Mars/Saturn midpoint, to which Ebertin ascribes accidents, illness or tests of nervous strength, was in place till late September in which latter days the virus may have been gestating

leomoon

REF: Reagan-Trump Meme - '
Snopes rated it AS FALSE!

4 Pinocchio :)

False

About this rating

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/reagan-trump-handshake/

Regarding the photo itself:
Although the photograph of Ronald Reagan shaking hands with Donald Trump is genuine, we found no record of the former President’s uttering the phrase quoted above upon meeting the New York business magnate. In fact, this quote wasn’t attached to the photograph at all until 30 July 2016, long after Reagan’s death, when it was posted to the “Trump Train” Facebook page. A previous investigation into “Trump Train” found that the social media site frequently shares hoax stories and fake quotes.
While we don’t know exactly how President Reagan felt
about Donald Trump, the Washington Post combed through Reagan’s archives and concluded that Trump and the former president weren’t very close. Reagan’s son Michael Reagan said that his father would likely be “confused” by Trump’s candidacy: “At best, he would be confused by Donald Trump and the way he’s running the campaign. I don’t think he’d be appreciative of the demeaning style of Donald Trump — the way he’s treated the other candidates — because my father knew that at the end of the day he had to bring everyone together to win an election.”

more here:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/reagan-trump-handshake/

david starling

Such a shame, eh, that corona doesn’t distinguish between the ‘distinguished’ and the undistinguished.?

Is it bad karma to not feel sorry esp for the orange liar ?

I think not because by not feeling sorry for a criminal you prove you are truly sorry for all the many people, whose blood is on his stubby hands. This universe has its way of humbling the most bombastic of egos that think they are invincible and this psycho has been after repealing healthcare of the most vulnerable amongst us. He did most nothing to save fellow Americans, and that being the president!!! This was that low human(!) being that laughed at a disabled media person (and such jokes his supporters find “witty” of him)!!!!!!! He has so much bad karma against him.

Wouldn’t mind if this obese crook remains quarantined until Jan 2021 at least. That will save America a whole lot of grief and pain. He should be quarantined just for being him. He is a curse to this country. No, to this world. Much worse than Kim jung-un because jung-un has limited influence on the rest of the world.

Of course, I do feel so very sorry for his ardent, oblivious-to-all supporters that will not have much to fib about. Although liars usually concoct stuff.

Reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe's story, "The Masque of the Red Death".

aquarius7000

Why is everyone assuming that HE caught it from HER? He easily could have been symptomless prior to that flight. When was the last time HE was tested before the "debate"?
Because ‘everyone’ assumes that he is flawless. That his “health is impeccable” (as his GP is supposed to have said earlier this year or sometime last year after his annual check-up, AND because his supporters would ALWAYS blame and attack others for anything that happens to him, OR anything that he is blamed for. I am surprised you ask that even, David :)

leomoon

Reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe's story, "The Masque of the Red Death".

Ha Ha, I don't know that one although I'm from Baltimore and should by now. I did however visit an interesting Civil War site called Fort Monroe in Virgnia. Its not far from Williamsburg which we didn't go to.....I like the out of the way places better and we were at the A.R.E. (Cayce's place in Virginia Beach at the time yrs ago)

Anyway, Ft. Monroe is still operating as a military base and when it was in use during the Civil War (and Revolutionary war?) it had a moat running around the perimeter of the water. The only one in the country built like this. So imagine my surprise when inside the ancient walls of the Museum I saw Edgar Allan Poe's military uniform behind glass.

Apparently, he was given an officer's position but decided "thanks but no thanks" and back in those days you could hand in your uniform and sword and "sell" your position to the highest bidder if you wished to which is what he did apparently. His father and grandfather were important to the Revolutionary War, but E.A.Poe was more the artist / poet type.

Surrounded by a moat, the six-sided bastion fort is the largest fort by area ever built in the United States.[7] During the initial exploration by a mission headed by Captain Christopher Newport in the early 1600s, the earliest days of the Colony of Virginia, the site was identified as a strategic defensive location. Beginning by 1609, defensive fortifications were built at Old Point Comfort during Virginia's first two centuries. The first was a wooden stockade named Fort Algernourne, followed by other small forts.
However, the much more substantial facility of stone that became known as Fort Monroe (and adjacent Fort Wool on an artificial island across the channel) were completed in 1834, as part of the third system of U.S. fortifications
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Monroe

Is one of Baltimore's quirkiest traditions -- the Poe toaster -- dead? In the dark of night, on Jan. 19, the author's birthday, a mysterious, anonymous toaster had for years left cognac and roses at his grave outside Westminster Hall. Now that the stranger has failed to show up -- for the third straight year -- some are declaring an end to the tradition.

This went on since 1940s......so the original "toaster" must be dead now. ..
https://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-ed...w-again-is-tradition-over-20120119-story.html

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

About Trump now transferred to Walter Reed Naval Hospital when his mild to worsening symptoms of his COVID-19 case: I'm concerned on the presidential election cancelled, the US Supreme Court said they will not approve the results when a conservative appointee takes RBG's seat, the pandemic has a larger third spike (the US) this fall and winter, furthermore global economic damage, racial relations soured, political divisions widened, and a possible war vs China and Iran.

Also the chance of congress going into shutdown over the continued 6-month argument of a second stimulus worth only $1,200. The whole government could vote itself out of power when they're more divided over who should be the president. And I guess the US Armed Forces can impose military law to keep order and have a national lockdown to stop the spread of COVID-19 most states weren't able to do.

aquarius7000

I wouldn't worry. The virus won't stand a chance against Egg McMuffins and Diet Coke!
And then there is clorox you can rub on the inside.

In any case, "the virus will go away on its own"?

Anyway, he and his wife will receive A1 treatment unlike the tens of thousands of people in America that are simply left to their fate. But, I guess China is responsible for that also.

How ironic that during the debate, the crook was mocking Biden and saying that "he wears a mask, a big mask, even if he is 200 feet away". And now this happens.

And, as Chris Wallace said, it is because the president and the first lady arrived so late to the debate, they couldn't be tested!!! Priorities!!! This is the *president* of the country setting a clear precedence during a pandemic. Speaking of precedence setting, his complete family there during the debate was not wearing masks. Like a cult following their master. Can it get anymore pathetic. Well, this news has been so unprecedented, now let us just hope the country doesn't become unpresidented.

Last edited:

leomoon

Melania Trump unhinged: Cursing like a drunken sailor.....or should we say her hubby?
Christmas (the big hype) was all for show, as was the trip to the border for migrant children that day...

(Her ex bff had a tape on this call)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311837014724161537

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trump-audio-recording-migrant-children-christmas/

"The jacket was... a publicity stunt, and it was to garner the attention of the press, to make sure that everyone was aware that Melania was going to the border." Melania Trump's former friend, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, on the infamous "I really don't care. Do U?" jacket.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Wow, to hear those cuss words and hear her talk like that- so hysterically.... wow...

Yes, I heard another interview with Stephanie and she said clearly that everything Melania and the crook do is a calculated move to serve some particular 'personal' purpose (vested interest), so the intent behind wearing the jacket doesn't surprise me in the least.

Melania Trump unhinged: Cursing like a drunken sailor.....or should we say her hubby?
Christmas (the big hype) was all for show, as was the trip to the border for migrant children that day...

(Her ex bff had a tape on this call)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311837014724161537

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trump-audio-recording-migrant-children-christmas/

"The jacket was... a publicity stunt, and it was to garner the attention of the press, to make sure that everyone was aware that Melania was going to the border." Melania Trump's former friend, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, on the infamous "I really don't care. Do U?" jacket.

Last edited: