Will we ever get into a real relationship?

dourage

Hey all, I would like some help from you with this chart. I asked whether or not this man and I will ever get into a real relationship. You should know that at this moment he is still involved with someone else and I am not starting off anything with him unless he leaves her. He knows this. I am trying to get a clear idea so that I can stop putting energy into this if it's never going to work.

Anyway. To get to the chart.
I am Mars in Virgo, retro, in 6th house (could I be in worse shape?)
He is Venus in Aries in the first house (also not in very good shape, but at least in face and in an angular house)
He could also be the Sun in Pisces in 12th house, as a second significator.
Ok, so Moon is in Aries, peregrine, about to oppose Saturn. I take it Saturn represents his partner. He, Venus, is also approaching an opposition with Saturn.

Here's where I always get confused. Mars is in triplicity, face and fall of Venus (makes so much sense...! NOT), Venus is in sign of Mars. There is no aspect, but Venus is in the first house. Some good things (reception and first house), some bad things (no aspect).
Then, Saturn is in sign of Venus and in detriment of Mars (and Sun), which makes sense in this chart. Venus, however, is going to oppose Saturn and Venus is in fall of Saturn. How do I interpret that aspect?

I'm thinking it's a No, but mainly because there is no aspect between Venus and Mars (and as far as I can see no collection or translation of light either).

I would like your opinion on this, mainly on the question I asked but also if you think I'm missing something. Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_90_consider_hr.27527.40855.jpg
    astro_2gw_90_consider_hr.27527.40855.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: