Are we going to end up together?

avrillavigne

This is someone I recently started seeing( 3 months ago). He has been a really close friend of mine for the past 2 years and we've known each other for 9! The thing is that this relationship is starting as a long-distance one and that's why I'm worried. This is someone I care about deeply but I find his behavior a bit odd. He is kind of playing the hot and cold game despite wanting to spend his time with me.
I do have an opinion on this chart but I realize that my perception is clouded as this is someone that I actually want to end up with.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 01.05.24.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-02-29 at 01.05.24.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 49

ElenaJ

PS. next time, please leave the aspect table on the image, it makes it easier to evaluate.

Moon, showing what you are asking about, trines mars (you) from the 7th to the 3rd, the type of communication you have been carrying on up to now.
He as Venus in a mars sign, but in the 6th of work (do you work together?), approaches the ruler of the 4th of endings, by difficult square. That reflects his hot/cold behaviour.
While he seems to care for you, by the moon/mars trine, it doesn't look like he is wanting a relationship (Venus square).

avrillavigne

We don't work together. We both live abroad (in different countries) and are doing our degree.
He was the one to initiate the whole thing. He invited me to spend a week with him (which I did) and now he is planning to visit me for my birthday. It is just that he is kind of go with the flow person while I'm more direct. Because of the distance, I am worried if this will go well. He has told me that he has loved me for the past year and that he didn't think that I would reciprocate his feelings, but then again he is acting a bit cold...

ElenaJ

Moon rules the 9th of "foreign" places as well as studies, and is in good aspect with you mars. This might be the link that keeps the relationship going.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think you both stand a good chance of being together with the Moon (strong in Tau) trining Mars (you) from the 7th almost (him). Venus is weak in Aries and in his 12th house, so there might an element of being unsure or fear on his part - perhaps given the long distance issue.

ElenaJ

Hi,

I think you both stand a good chance of being together with the Moon (strong in Tau) trining Mars (you) from the 7th almost (him). Venus is weak in Aries and in his 12th house, so there might an element of being unsure or fear on his part - perhaps given the long distance issue.

How would you interpret the Venus to pluto/saturn square?

aquarius7000

How would you interpret the Venus to pluto/saturn square?
I don't take into account the outer planets unless right on the Asc. perhaps. Venus is weak in Aries as it is and in an applying square to Saturn could again be reflective of the fear, the hot-cold (as the querent puts it) and this might all come through via communication issues (like periods of less/no communication from his side since Venus reflects him).

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I suspected as much.
Although your comment about fear could have been pluto related.
PS. just a typo, I think you meant applying Saturn square, not opposition. Just for the record of others who might be reading.

aquarius7000

Yes, I meant to say square (not opposition).
If we are speaking of fear which might be reflective through lack of communication (as noted in my prev post), then it is certainly Saturn (not because Horary is trad. planets based), since Saturn rules the third house, not Pluto. In Horary, outers never rule any houses.

Bunraku

Quick question, does Moon become HIS cosig. because it's in the 7th?
Or does that strictly belong to the OP? Or does it take on multiple duties in that case?

aquarius7000

Quick question, does Moon become HIS cosig. because it's in the 7th?
Or does that strictly belong to the OP? Or does it take on multiple duties in that case?

Moon is first to be considered the driving force or reflective theme of the chart, and can be taken as co-sig of the querent. Here, if I look at the Moon in Tau, where the 7th house (quesited) is also placed, it is reflective of the quesited's behaviour through its location, and in being the central theme (because the querent is confused about the quesited's behaviour and hence questions if it will work out for them)

Last edited:

Bunraku

Aquarius, do you like the receptions happening?

I'm looking at the 1st house and the Moon, the significators are in each others debility (detriment/fall). What do you make of this?

aquarius7000

Aquarius, do you like the receptions happening?

I'm looking at the 1st house and the Moon, the significators are in each others debility (detriment/fall). What do you make of this?
If the Moon is strong and feels secure in its own domicile (as we feel safe in our own four walls), it will be able to relax Mars there also on receiving it via a trine (a supportive aspect). Same for Mars with the Moon.

If a hysterical friend visited you at your place where you yourself feel safe and at peace, obviously you will be able to help that friend more than not be able to do anything.