Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

While I don't do tarot, I can say whenever I've felt compelled to do something it was never just a hunch that led to a deadend. It always means something. Urges, voices, feeling compelled to do things like someone's telling you to. Probably a guide

I've been following the voice for a while. It's why I'm in such a weird but exciting and fulfilling position in my life right now. I would have much less respect for myself if I didn't heed the small voice and hunches that come to me throughout the good and bad times that I've experienced.

conspiracy theorist

Well, I kind of skipped over most of the pre-reading, but I do spend some time with the cards shuffling them and holding them before dividing them into three stacks. Then I check for a feeling of heat or electricity from just above one of the decks. I know that sounds crazy as ****, but that's what I do. One usually has a stronger energy than the other two, sometimes really pronounced.

I think that's a great notion, to sleep with a card. I haven't done that, but when I've done a reading that really feels true and important or reassuring, I'll carry the card or cards around with me. I often use a card that has meaning for me as a bookmark for a few days, so every time I pick up my book, I contemplate it some more. Pretty much every time I draw the Star I carry it around for some time after, like a good luck charm.

I'm pretty sure some onlooker will find it crazy, but I don't see that as even mildly crazy, at all. Doing that just shows that you have developed "inner senses" that you make use of when you divine. That's an edge you want if you're interested in being proficient at something like the tarot.

conspiracy theorist

I think too much is of the "wounded" appellation. Chiron was an immortal, and a son of Chronos/Saturn, who was adopted by Apollo following the War of the Titans. Apollo taught him the arts of healing, prophecy, and archery. He symbolizes Sagittarius as the constellational image. He trained warriors to become champions, and sacrificed himself to free Prometheus, for which Zeus honored him by placing him among the stars.
In 12/12, the M.C. is the tip of "Apollo's Triangle", which encompasses the visible portion of the sky, and is Domicled in Sagittarius, same as the Asc and Desc. Chiron is a secondary Domicile-ruler of Sagittarius.

I agree with this. I've been in discussion on Chiron before, and I'm always willing to step beyond the wounded aspect to see if there are solid significations outside of that one-dimensional view.

Check these guys out. https://www.zanestein.com/chiron.htm

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Having a placidus 8th mercury (as well as sun/saturn), but just going on mercury.

This *in bold* is so me, i leave no stone unturned. When i started my astrology studying, i started out with horary, as i was at the time (well i still am) into card readings, i like to predict the future. I only got into Astrology from delving so deep into tarot cards, and then from this road realizing they are astrologically related...this was my spring board into astrology. Then it was all about horary, like i went really deep with this, now im like okay now i gotta do transits/progressions/timelords/get more perfect at natal/asteroids/fixed stars....everything.

Im a gemini moon, so come on Gemwdepth, you know i why im so into everything at the same time, and also with the 8th house merc, wanting to go so deep and thorough with everything at the same time, can really at times be exhausting...and then to top it off my sun/saturn conjunction, keeps saying "your never gonna be good enough, so whats the point

Thanks Chrysa for sharing your personal examples. Sun Saturn is ‘uber harsh' so I feel ya! Seems we all have Saturn issues. :joyful:

I didn’t know you started with Tarot! If you ever feel like explaining, or tutoring, I am also really interested in understanding the core principles of how astrology and tarot are related, or how you feel they are related! I’ve read about the surface things, ‘this card is associated with the moon’, ‘this crystal’, etc. But it doesn’t make foundational sense to me. :andy: I've also heard about how astrology, numerology and tarot are the three sisters of divination and the inter-relation are much more complex than what’s widely available.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
...because you don't have the "luxury" of developing a Saturnian membrane that allows you to file away all the chaotic, ungovernable messiness that lies beyond the barrier of societal order and "normalcy".

For native’s whose certain planetary energies are largely unaspected (Saturn), do you find the energy ever gets integrated into the personality? Or that the qualities are disassociated and lie dormant one's entire lives?

Or perhaps they end up somehow attracting Saturnine people (or authority figures) into their lives to compensate?

I am thinking about this chart, but also two other charts where Venus is weak, in relation to Mars. One man is not attracted to women at all (un-aspected Venus among other factors), and one woman acts out her Mars and projects her Venus (Amber Heard). That seem to signify to me its disassociated their entire lives.

conspiracy theorist

Another manifestation I've heard about is that it's so wildly uncultivated and attention grabbing as to influence the native along its special planetary expressions. Dominance over dormancy.

Can you share the charts publicly?

conspiracy theorist

In Lykan's case, it wasn't due to the fact of unaspected Saturn why that statement was made, which is what I understood as the segue for that post on unaspected planets.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Can you share the charts publicly?

Chart 1 - Male. No birth time. Been trying to reverse engineer the AC. Closeted homosexual that came out. Self-admits as male submissive and buys 'dominance sex' with prostitutes. Frequent online alternative sites.

Attachments

• chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 24

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Chart 2 - Amber Heard. Movie star. No birth time. Reverse engineered the AC to around 18 Gemini, but not professional. Bisexual, but really just lesbian. Married and divorced Johnny Depp with fake abuse charges.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_amber_heard.12629.173296.jpg
    astro_2gw_amber_heard.12629.173296.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Curios to know why you picked this specific time for him?

I got Cancer AC vibes by looks and comparing to others with verified Cancer AC. It needs to conflict with Cap Sun. Plus Mars/Jupiter in Virgo must aspect AC, as I detected it for sure. So three reasons. Exact degree is unknown. (But I can be wrong here)

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I thought you were also looking at the position of Venus in the 8th house as possible evidence for the birth time as well.

How does Jupiter/Mars manifest in this native that would make you believe he had it connecting to AC?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I thought you were also looking at the position of Venus in the 8th house as possible evidence for the birth time as well.

I did play with it for a bit to find a configuration that would possibly fit the life story, and my own factors above. But again, I can be wrong, as not too much work has been put in.

How does Jupiter/Mars manifest in this native that would make you believe he had it connecting to AC?

It takes one to know one (Mars-Jupiter). Virgo can be seen too. But I am not ruling out 1st house Mars/Jupiter as a possibility also.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Just came back from the therapy section. Turned out that I was being too hard on myself. Long story short, I harbored too much guilt about not being able to support my family being an artist. You know, the Asian mindset of supporting the big family. It was mostly my own pressure on myself, but I subconsciously covered it up with lies like my family wouldn't want to starve. The therapist basically said what I'm doing is not selfish, I just need a right direction. We will have another section when we discuss more about that "direction" we are talking about.

So you're right, Gem, Saturn inconjuncts Sun, coupled with Pluto and Saturn on my MC. I'm glad I decided I want to do something about it. Maybe that's what Saturn wants too. I'm preparing for my next section, but right now I know that I just WANT to work :w00t: I have to go on the blog to do some editing now.

conspiracy theorist

It's speculative, but I can see how lesbianism could manifest in the second chart. That's a pure Venus that's influenced both by Algol and the 12th - lot's of issues there for sure. And Mars happens to fall in the 8th house in this chart to mirror the 8th house Venus position in the previous chart. Neptune conjunct which adds to confusion and "blurred lines". Chiron on the asc, Uranus on the 7th, too. Condition of asc ruler is relevant too, if time is to be believed.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Whats a graphic novel? Is it like Japanese Manga? Or picture, paragraph, picture, paragraph....like a children's book layout?
No, it's a novel but with pictures on it. Yeah, kind of like Japanese Manga, but longer and read from left to right. Think of your typical novel but instead of words there are pictures for every action instead.

What do you think about the artwork? :wink:

Gemini888

I've also heard about how astrology, numerology and tarot are the three sisters of divination and the inter-relation are much more complex than what’s widely available.
Do you think tarot will simplify the act of horary? Just a thought. I have always been fascinated with predicting the future, but I haven't been able to do that.