Attraction to older men? (Indicator in my chart)

I see to them men young as children.

I attract them men older that look young and are intelligent, also elegant. I don't like old men "desperate" for a young woman.

It feel by my bad English! I love this forum!

My chart: 22-12-1996
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
22:50
Indicator in my chart? (partner)

muchacho

I took a quick look at your vedic chart and your 7th house (marriage and sexual relationships) is in Capricorn and also your Jupiter (spouse) is in Capricorn. And your Saturn is located in the 9th (spouse). So there are already 3 indicators pointing at the same thing. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn rules traditions and old age.

Kitchy

Banned
I see to them men young as children.

I attract them men older that look young and are intelligent, also elegant. I don't like old men "desperate" for a young woman.

It feel by my bad English! I love this forum!

My chart: 22-12-1996
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
22:50
Indicator in my chart? (partner)

no te preocupes!

Jadi

I'm way too nice for people :annoyed:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_tc.55773.12682.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_tc.55773.12682.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 44

theV

If you are a female, the type of men you attract is determined by the Sun/Mars. Mars opposite Saturn likes manly man, macho, militant, mature, responsible. And you have Sun square Saturn, daddy issues aspect and Sun in Capricorn saturn ruled. SO it is obvious even if you are not attracted to grey haired daddy, you prefer a level headed, responsible, mature minded MAN. Venus Pluto is domination and power struggle in relationship. You might want to dominate or be dominated.

Chillaxer

To me, it has to be that you have Saturn on your Aries point, right on the boundaries of 7th and 8th houses, so it's like, an older authority figure, on the cusp of your partnership and sex houses. It's also conjunct your north node in the 8th, sex. Aries is a firey sign and the AP is an important chart point.

Vyri

Banned
"Spontaneity knows its own order." - Seth

Lot of universal understanding for the Astrological forum for such a great presentment of that statement, it being a Divine realization of the origin in nature given to Man by our Creator-its conception is eternal.:wink:

Time and space being solely of His charge.