Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 11-23-2019, 05:38 PM

Re: When Will I get a Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Your Mummy-daddy are passing through shani sadesati causing emotional stress.

Sat is badhaka for father passing through bhagya sthan causing slow-down, ketu transit 9th tending to distant lands and distancing from his father, pain-injury-surgery etc; hope jup now transit own sag helps grow spiritually trine own aries asc for healtjh and trine leo 5th for luck-children-position year ahead, though under stress under sade-sati. Natal sat is elevated libra 7th good for mass supervision and public admin, objectivity, law-justice, though marriage could be under stress-delay, while not much to worry as such, while it is 19yrs sat dasa now till age 70 or so. Mer-sat libra good at negotiation skills, while could have kidney-skin issues under stress; Recite Tatwa Niranjanaya Taraka Ramaya Namaha, donate uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings 1.25kg per month, along with 125gms green moongdal, mer lord 9th for luck, luck after marriage;

Mother too under sadesati, jup-sat-ketu transit moon 3rd, pain-injury-surgery, detachment from siblings, etc. Rahu dasa till age 66 or so, rahu debilated/neecha in scorpio, sat-rahu conjunct in 2nd scorpio for family-finances-distant lands, remedy for sat-rahu scorpio already suggested.

Would like if you confirm ground feedbacks from the reading before proceeding to the next question or ventilate, though your pains can be understood. While the chart posted by you is in small print and not legible to this older retired man, which you do not read the fine print of reading, having to keep repeating and clarifying things, fast moving gemini, hyper-analytical gathering lot of information and confused. Please go step by step and start doing something to overcome instead of getting stuck going nowhere.
Takes lot of time to compose a reading or answering queries occupying all the time, while pointwise feedbacks sounds encouraging confirming various details.

Hope the information helps you further for an idea. Have faith in yourself and the Lord. For gemini ascendant recite gayatri mantra, vishnu stotra.

Wishing you well, kshantaram
Dear Kind Sir, Extremely Sorry for the chart being in small print.Respected Sir I have attached my papa and my mummy horoscope in PDF format.If you would be so kind to please let me know if PDF format is good or not so that I can provide a better format for the horoscope.
Again Sir, I am really sorry for the small print of the chart.
Sir, The Attached PDF contains a lot of important information regarding my Papa and Mummy. I sincerely hope that this would be good.
Please Let me know Sir,Thank You.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Papa.pdf (559.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf Mummy.pdf (346.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Tanuj Srivastava; 11-23-2019 at 06:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tanuj Srivastava For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (11-24-2019)
Unread 11-24-2019, 08:56 AM

Your Mummy-daddy are passing through shani sadesati causing emotional stress.

Sat is badhaka for father passing through bhagya sthan causing slow-down,

He does seem quite slow, Stubborn Rude Arrogant.He doesn't really do much at home either.
ketu transit 9th tending to distant lands and distancing from his father

Well my grandfather and grandmother have both passed a long time ago.

, pain-injury-surgery etc; hope jup now transit own sag helps grow spiritually trine own aries asc for healtjh and trine leo 5th for luck-children-position year ahead, though under stress under sade-sati.

Well I will carefully observe this time period and provide feedback as this period has just started if he will be spiritual or not.
Natal sat is elevated libra 7th good for mass supervision and public admin, objectivity, law-justice, though marriage could be under stress-delay, while not much to worry as such, while it is 19yrs sat dasa now till age 72 or so.

My parents had arrange marriage they haven't even seen each other before marriage.My Father has gained a lot from my mother and this marriage but still is abusive to my mother.My mother has not gained anything from this marriage and she curses her own mother for forcefully marrying her to my
father.My parents do not like each other.I sure hope that they get divorced.

Mer-sat libra good at negotiation skills, while could have kidney-skin issues under stress;
He does have a black mole on his face between his eyebrows.I am not sure if he has good negotiation skills and his kidney issues.
Recite Tatwa Niranjanaya Taraka Ramaya Namaha, donate uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings 1.25kg per month, along with 1.25kg green moongdal, mer lord 3/6 for challenges/hurdles over 7th.

Mother too under sadesati, jup-sat-ketu transit moon 3rd, pain-injury-surgery, detachment from siblings, etc.

Sir this seems untrue because my mother has a lot of attachement with her siblings both brothers and sisters.She is the eldest of all 5 of her siblings.She has 2 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers.Her father my grandfather had passed away a long time ago.
Unread 11-24-2019, 08:58 AM

Dear Sir, I have also attached my own horoscope in PDF Format as well.

Kindly Please take a look and let me know if it is good. Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf horoscope astrosage mine nov 5 jup transit.pdf (557.9 KB, 2 views)
kshantaram (11-24-2019)
Unread 11-25-2019, 02:12 PM

Dear Kind Sir,I would like to ask you a very important question.

I want to know how much time do I have left with my mother and father?

When do you think according to astrology is it likely that death of my mother and my father might take place?

Please Do Help! Thank You.
Unread 11-25-2019, 06:10 PM

Such questions are not asked n answered.

Focus on your career development
and follow the various remedies you have sought here
as critically relevant for you,
leave the rest to the Lord.

Seems you are pre-occupied with astrology
beyond a point.

wishing you all well, God Bless!!

kshantaram
Unread 11-25-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Such questions are not asked n answered.

Focus on your career development
and follow the various remedies you have sought here
as critically relevant for you,
leave the rest to the Lord.

Seems you are pre-occupied with astrology
beyond a point.

wishing you all well, God Bless!!

kshantaram
Fair Enough Sir,

I Apologize for asking such a Question.
kshantaram (11-26-2019)
Unread 11-25-2019, 06:39 PM

Sir I wanted to know

Will Mars Antardasha from December 2020 be good for my mother?

AND

Will Jupiter Mahadasha be good for my mother?

Because Currently Her Rahu Mahadasha is quite bad for her.There is Sade Sati as well.

So I wanted to know when will her life get better.
Unread 11-26-2019, 03:12 AM

Moon-mars sag 3rd, ambitious, impulsive, volatile emotions n finances,
strained sibling relations, accident prone;
sat transit moon-mars under sade-sati; rahu dasa;
remedy for sat-rahu debilated scorpio mentioned earlier;

Jup dasa, jup over badhaka leo 11th, gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, advisory roles under stress-delay;
jup trine aspect venus 7th, supportive of marriage;
jup trine aspect moon-mars sag, supportive of initiative etc;
jup transit sag now trine natal jup leo 11th for gains, trine venus 7th;
hope things feel better year ahead, and later during jup dasa but stressed yet;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart, not finger;

while ketu transit Now over moon-mars, detachment from siblings,
accident prone, to Care;
donate 1.25kg white til at Renuka/Jogni tempe fri after sunset, repeat 125gms once a month;

natal ketu over taurus 8th, pain-injury-surgery, creative-energetic-stubborn;

Next ketu moves to sat-rahu scorpio 2nd over sat-rahu, detachment from family-finances to care
research-occult-forensic aptitudes n pain-injury-surgery toxic throat-thyroid-dental-urological-piles issues.

do share feedbacks on moon-mars, jup leo, sat-rahu scorpio etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 12-16-2019 at 05:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Tanuj Srivastava (12-16-2019)
Unread 12-16-2019, 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;1012050]Moon-mars sag 3rd, ambitious, impulsive, volatile emotions n finances,
strained sibling relations, accident prone;
Yes She does seem to be quite impulsive and ambitious at times emotionally at times with regards to matters like finances

Jup dasa, jup over badhaka leo 11th, gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, advisory roles under stress-delay;
jup trine aspect venus 7th, supportive of marriage;
jup trine aspect moon-mars sag, supportive of initiative etc;
jup transit sag now trine natal jup leo 11th for gains, trine venus 7th;
hope things feel better year ahead, and later during jup dasa but stressed yet;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart, not finger;
YES SIR SINCERELY DO HOPE THAT JUPITER DOES MAKE HER LIFE BETTER ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO HER MARRIAGE WITH MY FATHER.
SIR SHE IS RETIRED AND IS LOOKING TO OPEN HER OWN CLINIC. DO HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR HER AND HER STRESS REDUCES.

while ketu transit now over moon-mars, detachment from siblings,
accident prone, to care;
DEAR SIR THIS POINT SEEMS UNTRUE BECAUSE SHE IS QUITE ATTACHED AND IS IN FREQUENT INTERACTION WITH HER SIBLINGS.
donate 1.25kg white til at Renuka/Jogni tempe fri after sunset, repeat 125gms once a month;
WILL DEFINITELY LET YOU KNOW THE EFFECTS AND RESULTS OF MY MOTHER REMEDY SUGGESTION PROVIDED BY YOU KIND SIR.
natal ketu over taurus 8th, pain-injury-surgery, creative-energetic-stubborn;
SHE DOES COMPLAIN OF ARTHRITIS, SHE ALSO IS QUITE CREATIVE AND CAN BE STUBBORN AT TIMES AS TOO BEING ENERGETIC.
Next ketu moves to sat-rahun scorpio 2nd for family-finances over sat-rahu;

SURELY DO HOPE THAT THIS TRANSIT DOES HELP HER WITH REGARDS TO HER FAMILY AND FINANCES

DEAR KSHANTARAM SIR EXTREMELY SORRY FOR BEING LATE IN PROVIDING FEEDBACK.
Unread 12-16-2019, 03:07 PM

Dear Kshantaram sir, I am extremely sorry and I apologize for not providing prompt feedback I was preparing for my UPPSC Public Service Commission Prelim Examination so I was not able to provide the timely feedback.
Unread 12-16-2019, 03:11 PM

Dear kshantaram sir
It has been very encouraging and motivating to be able to interact with you.

Sir would I be correct in saying that

From Jan 24 2020 when Saturn transit in Capricorn my good period will start.
Mars antardasha from Sep 2020 will also be good for me
Rahu antardasha from Sep 2021 will be bad for me but not as bad as the current Moon antardasha
Saturn mahadasha from Jan 2024 to 2043 will be very good for me
Mercury mahadasha from Jan 2043 to 2060 will also be very good for me
So Sir I believe that from Jan 24 2020 Saturn transit in Capricorn my life will become peaceful and happy till the end of my life.

Sir am I correct in believing this? If you could please clarify this to me.

Last edited by Tanuj Srivastava; 12-16-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Unread 12-16-2019, 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=Tanuj Srivastava;1015587]
Dear kshantaram sir
It has been very encouraging and motivating to be able to interact with you.

Sir would I be correct in saying that

Did i say all this, in that case better quote what i have said and seek calrification if any in context. can infer things for yourself based on the prolonged discussions we have had on the planetary placements, dasas and transits current and immediate future. Do you expect me to again recast all the explanations. Need to be fair to me, not being so obsessed with astrology and focusing on your professional agenda for success.

From Jan 24 2020 when Saturn transit in Capricorn my good period will start :

Sat transit own cap 6th, good for insurancce, protection from maor dangers, success amidst adversity, prone to chronic knee-urological-piles issues etc which could have mentioned earlier in case.

Sat cap elevated aspect libra 5th supportive of luck-education-position-foreign relationship etc;

Mars antardasha from Sep 2020 will also be good for me
Rahu antardasha from Sep 2021 will be bad for me but not as bad as the current Moon antardasha :

Mars-rahu libra 5th, delays in luck-education-children, rise-fall in life, toxic health issues heart-stomach-kidney inflammations; Mars negating employment prospects as lord 6th; irritable stormy temperament in wavery libra impacting romance-relationship; mars elevated aspect cap 8th protective from major dangers; Rahu raises and leads to a fall to care;

Saturn mahadasha from Jan 2024 to 2043 will be very good for me :

Sat own acq 9th, reformist, innovative, technical aptitudes, distant lands; settling life at 36+

Sat however aspects aries 11th for income-gains; leo 3rd for siblings and intiatives and communicaitons; and aspects scorpio 6th for health n employment - hence not all that smooth, there could be challenges/stresses same time to cope with, with prayers to saturn; Saturn will save from hurdles through luck factor and reform;

Mercury mahadasha from Jan 2043 to 2060 will also be very good for me :

Mer asc lord own elevated virgo 4th, growth-riches through intellectual pursuits, literary-oratory-astro etc; sun-mer-venus virgo, artistic aptitudes; could be rags to riches story; venus virgo debilated n self-centred; sun-venus combust needing zinc supplements for health;

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart; Offer white flowers to Mata Durga wed evenings; eat cooked large white beans fridays, may donate 125gms to Mata Durga at the temple too. Venus lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;

If you could please clarify this to me.

try to infer from all that has been already shared so far, and make best use of the available information and take preventive or strategic actions based on the guidance, winning divine grace with faith n effort. curiosity is appreciated. read about astrology freely availabe on the internet.

Jupiter scorpio 6th makes you indulge in research-occult, deep thinking etc, while takes efforts in career building as lord 10th for career; and prone to urological-intestinal-liver issues, while it is jup dasa;

jup trine pisces 10th supporive of career however with extra efforts; trine cancer 2nd supportive of family-finances-education-speech etc; May like to work in research work environments;

Do ask query most significant for the moment or you are most concerned about, remedies etc, and initiate proactive and corrective actions to reach the goal without gettting distracted with too much of information. Which makes you skip to some another question again and again, unending.

wishing you well, kshantaram

jup dasa, jup-sat-ketu now in badhak sag 7th, pain-injury-surgery to care from; detachment in relationship/marraige;
sat aspect own acq 9th protective of luck-education-travels but not good for health of father as would have said earlier;
sat lord 9th for luck unde stress-delays in badhaka sag;

jup transit own sag prosepcts of growth through advisory roles but under stress;
trine aries 11th for income-gains effective mid-course mar-june 020,
and trine leo 3rd supportive of initiative-communications-applications-written tests etc.
ketu could act as the catalyst, hyper-ambitious and impulsive in sag.

natal ketu aries 11th detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationships; hyper-impulsive;
pain-injury-surgery; light til oil diya daily for Lord Ganesha with prayers;

for jup scorpio 6th for health-employment, float 125gms yellow chanadal per month over clean flowing river
tues after sunset with visit to Mata Mahakali temple, or donate at the temple.

hope now will rest your mind and focus on your career plans etc hereon.
btw how were your UPSC exams, hope your optional paper was not Astrology!

Last edited by kshantaram; 12-16-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Tanuj Srivastava (12-17-2019)
Unread 02-02-2020, 11:45 AM

Hello Kshantaram Sir,
I recently read about Chara Dasha.
Sir as per Chara Dasha I am currently going through Capricorn Mahadasha and Virgo Antardasha.
I am not able to understand if this period will be good for me or bad for me?
I can understand Vimshottari Dasha but not Chara Dasha.
Sir I believe both Vimshottari Dasha and Chara Dasha have to be checked in order to make accurate predictions.

So, Sir If you could Please let me know whether Capricorn Mahadasha and Virgo Antardasha is good for me or bad for me?
It would be quite helpful in understanding Chara Dasha.
Thanks Kshantaram Sir.
Unread 02-03-2020, 03:48 PM

Vimshottari dasa is widely followed,
cap charadasha suggests impact of 8th house,
chronic disease, sudden gains n losses, insurance, etc;

sat lord 8th is over own acq 9th for luck-distant lands-travels,
sat 9th settling life/bhagyodaya at 36+
sat acq debilated aspect over aries 11th for gains,
aspect leo 3rd for initiative-siblings-documentation-written tests;
sat acq aspect scorpio 6th for health-employment, enemy sign
while could promote research-occult aptitudes;

what is your own experience?

May wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart for
sustaining luck; recite shani mantra;

hope this helps, kshantaram
Tanuj Srivastava (02-03-2020)
Unread 02-03-2020, 06:27 PM

Kshantaram Sir

I have used multiple astrology softwares, one says that my current Chara Mahadasha is Capricorn and the other says it is Aquarius?

I am confused about which Rashi Chara Dasha I am currently going through?

Sir according to my experience from 2008 till now except 2011 it has been very bad and horrible time for me. It has been a very depressing and painful experience for me since 2008 till now except 2011.

2011 was good mainly because of Saturn Antardasha and Saturn Dhaiyya in the 4th house at that time.
I am able to relate with Vimshottari dasa much more than Chara Dasha.

My Chara Dasha from 2012-2016 was of Aquarius if I use astrosage software still that period was very bad for me. Even though Aquarius is my 9th house and Saturn is placed in it.

I cannot relate with Chara Dasha at all as Chara Dasha had some Dasha changes from 2008 till now but I have not felt much difference.

However according to Vimshottari Dasha I have only being going through Jupiter Mahadasha from 2008 and my whole life experience has been extremely bad and depressing.

In Chara Dasha I am not able to relate at all as it has had Dasha changes but still I have pretty much felt the same throughout my life since 2008 miserable and depressed.
kshantaram (02-03-2020)
Unread 02-10-2020, 06:49 AM

Kshantaram
Sir when will i get married? What kind of wife will i get?
Please predict her looks, physique, character, family, financial status, study, career. Thanks!
Will it be love marriage or arrange marriage?
Please do let me know thanks.
Unread 02-10-2020, 07:44 AM

jup transit own sag 9th opp moon,
marriage possibility mid-course march-june 020,
though under stress-delays sag 7th badhaka;

or mid 2021 when jup moves to cap 8th
trine venus 4th, venus lord 5th for luck-romance etc;
elevated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;

rahu 5th libra could suggest foreign relationship/other lower caste etc,
delayed education n children etc;
aptitude for public relations;

ketu 11th aries, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
perform homa for ketu;
donate 1.25kg white til at Ganesha temple tues mornings;

ketu transit badhaka sag 7th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
detachment in relationship to care;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over virgo-scorpio, 3/11,
lords mer-mars unfriendly,
merely forced dutiful relationship in marriage;

moon gemini compatible with moons
gemini, libra, taurus, leo, virgo

hope this helps to give an idea,
wishing you well,

kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 02-11-2020 at 08:29 AM.
Tanuj Srivastava (02-10-2020)
Unread 02-10-2020, 02:27 PM

jup transit own sag 9th opp moon,
marriage possibility mid-course march-june 020,
though under stress-delays sag 7th badhaka;

I don't think it will be this early.

or mid 2021 when jup moves to cap 8th
trine venus 4th, venus lord 5th for luck-romance etc;
elevated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;
I will definitely look out for it if there are some incidents taking place regarding it still think sir it might be early for 2021 as well.

rahu 5th libra could suggest foreign relationship/other lower caste etc,
delayed education n children etc;
aptitude for public relations;

Sir I am attracted to foreign culture and people. So this does seem true that I might be in a foreign relationship in future.
ketu 11th aries, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
perform homa for ketu;
donate 1.25kg white til at Ganesha temple tues mornings;
I will try to perform the remedies. I understand ketu in 11th aries is leading to detachment from relationships.
ketu transit badhaka sag 7th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery,
detachment in relationship to care;
Yes will certainly keep this in mind.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over virgo-scorpio, 3/11,
lords mer-mars unfriendly,
merely forced dutiful relationship in marriage;
Hope that this does not come out to be true.

moon gemini compatible with moons
gemini, libra, taurus, leo, virgo

Nice information very useful in selecting the right partner for relationship.

Last edited by Tanuj Srivastava; 02-11-2020 at 05:53 AM.
Unread 02-10-2020, 02:32 PM

Sir HOW IS WEALTH IN MY Horoscope? WHAT WILL MY FINANCIAL STATUS BE ACCORDING TO MY HOROSCOPE?

Can I become a millionaire or a billionaire according to my horoscope?

How much income will I be able to generate in my life through my own efforts?

How rich can I become according to my horoscope?

Please do let me know Thanks.
Unread 02-10-2020, 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;1009262]

asc lord mercury for profession elevated virgo 4th,
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits;
17 yrs mer dasa next; wear green emerald over little finger;

sun-mer-venus, literary-oratory, medicine, pharma, etc.
venus elevated aspect over pisces 10th supportive of career;
venus elevated in navamsa; debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements;
venus lord 5th for luck-educaiton-position;
wear 0,25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;

jup trine own pisces 10th again supportive of career;

sat own acq 9th for luck n tech-legal aptitudes-innovation-distant travels;
acq-sat settling at 36+, 19yrs sat dasa now.

hope get indicators for your consumption!

wishing you well, kshantaram

ps : feedbacks in previous post are mixed up with the original reading
not allowing distinguish readily???

Last edited by kshantaram; 02-10-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Tanuj Srivastava (02-11-2020)
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:01 AM

asc lord mercury for profession elevated virgo 4th,
growth-riches through intellectual pursuits;
17 yrs mer dasa next; wear green emerald over little finger;

Yes, Sir, I am wearing green emerald in bronze metal over little finger of right hand. I am wearing it since Aug 2018. Honestly Sir I have not felt much of a difference after wearing emerald maybe because I have not gone through mercury dasha while wearing emerald.

sun-mer-venus, literary-oratory, medicine, pharma, etc.
venus elevated aspect over pisces 10th supportive of career;
venus elevated in navamsa; debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements;
venus lord 5th for luck-educaiton-position;
wear 0,25 carat diamond over platinum pendant;
I will try and wear a diamond over platinum pendant.

jup trine own pisces 10th again supportive of career;
Yes jupiter supports career with extra efforts.

sat own acq 9th for luck n tech-legal aptitudes-innovation-distant travels;
acq-sat settling at 36+, 19yrs sat dasa now.

Yes saturn is in own house Aquarius 9th Sir this brings me to the question of foreign trip and foreign settlement. As Saturn provides for distant travels and long-distance travels.
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:07 AM

SIR WHEN WILL I GET TO GO ON A FOREIGN TRIP AND WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO ATTAIN FOREIGN SETTLEMENT?

like you stated that rahu 5th libra could suggest foreign relationship.
I am quite interested and attracted to the foreign especially western culture and western people like-USA,Canada,Australia and European Countries.

So I would really like to know if and when I might be able to go on foreign trips and whether I can attain foreign settlement and when I might be able to do so?

Kindly let me know Thanks Kshantaram Sir.
Unread 02-11-2020, 08:28 AM

sat moves to natal sat 9th for luck n distant lands after some 5yrs;

rahu moves to tauurs 12th for foreign lands last quarter 020
through 021-mid 022 approx.
natal rahu 5th for foreign relationships/other lower castes etc

can keep a watch!

Last edited by kshantaram; 02-11-2020 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 02-11-2020, 10:18 AM

sat moves to natal sat 9th for luck n distant lands after some 5yrs;

SIR SATURN IS CURRENTLY IN MY 8TH HOUSE CAPRICORN TILL JAN 17 2023 AND THEN MOVES TO 9TH HOUSE AQUARIUS ON JAN 17 2023.
BUT SIR YOU HAVE WRITTEN AFTER 5 YRS SHOULDN'T IT BE 3 YEARS AS IN 2023.
I AM CONFUSED HERE.
Unread 02-11-2020, 05:05 PM

you are right, after 2.5yrs, ok!

why should you feel confused, you can use your own knowledge too!!

regret the error!!
Tanuj Srivastava (02-11-2020)