Will TX Rangers win World Series?

Kannon

Query: "Will the Texas Rangers win the (2010) World Series (vs. San Francisco Giants)?"

(The first game was won by San Francisco Giants 11-7.)

The named party, TX Rangers is seen in the 7th house, showing their opponents conversely in the 1st house.

The Rangers' ruler is (Sag) Jupiter, which is in the 10th house of honor of their opponents. Not good for the Rangers. The Rangers' 5th (Aries) is ruled by Mars in their 12th. Not good.

PF 29 Libra trines Asc/1st house cusp(Giants) and is in the 5th house of the Giants. Good for Giants. Saturn, Sun, Venus, Mercury (Giants' ruler) are in their 5th. Giants will win.

Jupiter, Giants (traditional) 10th house (honor) ruler is in their 10th, confirming they will win.

I'm a Texas Rangers fan, having spent almost all of my first 38 years in Texas, but the horary is clear - and actually I had a clear "No" answer to my question immediately upon asking it - before I even looked at the chart.

Sorry fellow Rangers fans. SF is going to win. Because of the presence of Saturn in the Giants' 5th house, I'd say that it could be a long or hard fought series. Moon [4*49] applies square to Saturn [11*02] = <-6*13'>, which indicates 6 days/games more, which would equal a full 7 game series.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_330_will_the_tx_rangers_win__2010__world_ser.15154.17210.jpg
    astro_2gw_330_will_the_tx_rangers_win__2010__world_ser.15154.17210.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

fensi88

Konnon, I do not understand how you got to conclusion that TX rengers will not win because you said:
The Rangers' ruler is (Sag) Jupiter,
then after that said:
Jupiter, Giants (traditional) 10th house (honor) ruler is in their 10th
You use same planet for significator for 2 teams?

Kannon, you said you are hudge Texas Rangers fan. I do not see reason to put them in 7 house. The team the querent supports is given the first house, as an extension of the self, in the same way that the querent would say 'we won', despite not himself playing. We put our open enemies in 7 house, but you are their hudge fan so you do not consider them as enimies. So, they are 1st house.
So, what we have here?
Ruler of ASC, TX Rangers is combust Me . Combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Combustion is a pass-not, the end of the matter for the combusted planet . Next we see Moon, your (and their) co-significator in same degree as South Node in 1st house.This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. This means the situation is out of the hands of the Querent (TX Rangers). Moon conjunct South Node. When the South Node comes to visit, mark it down: you can’t win. These are 2 strong testimonies that TX Rangers will not win.

Last edited:

Kannon

I use modern horary techniques. Any named "other" party is always seen in the 7th house. The implied opponent takes the 1st house of that chart. Only the querent themselves is ever the 1st IF the question relates to the querent directly as in "I..." or "We..."

We use different methods to reach the same conclusion. The same way it often happens in math class.