My daughter was born last night at 5:57 pm. Any thoughts?

Wingriddensaint

https://imgur.com/a/9imrZcM

Background info: I’m a 21 yo male born on July 9, 1998 at 4:56 pm in Bellevue, Washington. My daughter was born today via C-Section at 5:57 pm and I couldn’t be more excited. Obviously I’m not going to treat her any different based on her chart but I can’t help being curious about her character.

Do you think she will grow up with a happy childhood? Any warnings I should watch out for?

katydid

Looks like she waited until the very beginning of Aquarius to make her entry.
Even though it was a C-section, the timing was what it was. She was destined to be an Aquarius instead of a Capricorn.

She has the Sun @ zero degreeAquarius22….so she is a cusp baby. In that stellium of planets with her Sun there are 3 Capricorn planets and two Aquarius. But the Aquarius planets are Personal planets, the Capricorn, Generational slow moving ones.

So I see your girl as following the beat of her own drum most likely. She may be a bit of a revolutionary, a bit of a rebel, but with the world’s best interests at heart. :whistling:

Her Venus/Neptune in Pisces, sextiling Jupiter shows her devotion to the community and to the arts?

With Leo rising and her Venus conjunct Neptune, and a fiery Moon/Mars in the 5th, I see an artist at heart. Music, acting, dance, painting, writing? I would strive to give her opportunities to learn about many modes to creativity in early childhood.

I think she will need these talents/abilities and strengths to rely upon as she ‘battles’ the status quo, structure, archaic systematic repression, etc etc…give her something to focus her energy upon productively.

She may be quite the warrior of cultural change and transformation. Sometimes that can be hard on the parents as you might be the first ‘enemy’ of the state. Lol….just remember that you are her Saturn, and it is aligned with the Sun. So she will learn this all from you and will mirror it, but with a stronger and more radical perspective. :wink:

Her Moon/Mars conjunction and her Sun/Uranus square describe a strong willed and passionate persona. :bandit: As a young child, she might have tantrums that surprise you. Find ways to help her process these intense feelings. Don't punish her for them though.

I would not try to use strict or ‘tough love’ types of punishment with this strong willed child. I would use LOGIC and discussion and recognise her high intelligence quotient when trying to get your point across. :rightful:

She will question your authority as she grows, as she questions authority in general. So don’t be that blind, unyielding authority figure. Be the rational, logical , sensitive, caring adult who can explain WHY rules are necessary. :innocent:

A Leo rising Aquarius with a Sagittarius Moon is an engaging, ambitious, bundle of wilful energy. Fasten your seatbelts because you are going on quite an adventure.
:happy:

Last edited:

katydid

Hope you are getting some sleep this week.

I usually refrain from answering posts where the person has only ONE post here. They don't have a good track record of finding their way back to read the replies.:annoyed:

Hopefully you will check back because I would like to speak to you...:smile: