Will I be able to make new friends?

ScorpAsc5

Hello!

I was thinking about this horary question while driving to work in the morning but could not post before. If this chart has expired, please let me know.

There's a big problem going on in life currently. I did not have much friends since I moved to a new country 6 years ago but I had few. With time my friend set kept on decreasing to the extent that this year in February my one and only left friend also moved to different state. Now I have no one to hangout with - I tried to make new friends at work or gym or through meetups or picking up hobbies but I am out of luck here.

I have no one to hangout with and I feel terribly lonely. I really would like to know if I would be able to make new friends soon or else I might start feeling extremely lonely unfortunately.

Let me try reading chart. I am Mercury in 12th house just entered Virgo, its own sign. Friends would be 11th house which is Moon also in 12th house under Leo, so Sun? Should I look for Mercury and Moon aspect? They are going to conjunct in 8 astrological units. Mercury is also going to conjunct with Sun in 5 astrological units. So I will be able to make new friends? It's a yes?

I am always grateful to get help through this forum through astrological and emotional support. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello!

Let me try reading chart. I am Mercury in 12th house just entered Virgo, its own sign. Friends would be 11th house which is Moon also in 12th house under Leo, so Sun? Should I look for Mercury and Moon aspect? They are going to conjunct in 8 astrological units. Mercury is also going to conjunct with Sun in 5 astrological units. So I will be able to make new friends? It's a yes?

I am always grateful to get help through this forum through astrological and emotional support. Thank you! :)

I say yes, also. Moon has to change sign to catch up with Merc, so maybe something has to change and it may take some time. And Merc moves into combustion with Sun, which shows the difficulty you are feeling. But the conjunction of Moon to Merc, with the favorable NN right there, seems to bode well for the answer to your question.
I am wishing you the best,

ScorpAsc5

Thanks IleneK.

I hope I could make friends soon, it feels awful to not have anyone to talk to....

May I know if this chart could tell us what needs to be changed ...... and in how much time frame can I expect to be blessed with friend(s) ..... Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
I cannot say more about the timing beyond what you described, 8 units of time. And I do not see the answer to what needs to be changed. Perhaps others may?