Love prospects, pitfalls, strengths?

Lykanized

I'd chosen to not pursue love for a few years but lately I find myself...lonely and very desirous. But I've never been one to get on well socially. I can be charming and loveable, but I'm also very weird and I'm very intense and I very much don't understand the social realm

I'd appreciate a reading on possible pitfalls for me, strengths, prospects, if there's a possibility to gauging when I might find love...My ideal way of forming relationships is by starting out with friendships. I'm not a dating person, but I also find it hard to make friends as I really do like to go very deep really fast and I know not everyone is into that intensity or that level of sharing

I'll answer any questions as well

I tried to include the asteroid I THINK are relevant, but I'm not quite sure if they are

Thanks all!!

Attachments

• loveChart.jpg
    loveChart.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
  • loveChartAspects.png
    loveChartAspects.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 21

leomoon

Also, how do I create a chart comparing the natal positions of two different people for compatibility?

It looks as though you went to astro.com to erect a chart. If you go back there, and on the same page you went to create the actual chart (as though you wanted to add transits for example), there are drop down boxes for the round zodiac which this one is.

Just use the drop down box and instead of natal or transits being clicked off you can say "synastry chart" or "composite chart" (various types are there)

you can draw up for 2 or more.

With synastry charts you can only erect for 2 people, but with composite charts you can see how the two of you may be seen by others as behaving as a "unit" of two (or more)

Of course you will need to add the other person, and again, there is a drop down box for that too.

Good luck.

note: Just fool around with a couple different charts on that site until you find the one that suits your needs best.

leomoon

I just double checked, and on that page for erecting charts, the "synastry for 2" is under Partner Charts, and the very first one after a natal chart. Again, don't forget to add a person you want to match up with.

As for your stand alone natal chart?

From what I can tell, your Ascendant is in a critical degree at 09Virgo - because it is conjunct a fixed star which can bring about difficulties with the opposite sex.

If you go to "Constellations of Words" web site, and look under "fixed stars in Longitude" and then go right to 08-09 Virgo (your Ascendant) you will then come to the page for the fixed star associated with your Rising...called "Alioth".

Alioth falls on the tail of the great Bear constellation. According to astrologer Vivien Robson who copys Ptolemy's work on the summary of fixed stars known during that time; this star works like a Mars type of energy might.

It may come across as too aggressive or angry - which may then scare the more peaceful types away.

Influences: According to Ptolemy, Ursa Major is like Mars. It is said to give a quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled, patient nature, but an uneasy spirit and great anger and revengeful when roused.Vivien Robson "Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology"

This is just one place of course and the Ascendant is how we may be viewed by others, not necessarily at all what we are or desire to come across as being...
Many of us have critical degrees Rising. It shouldn't and doesn't mean however, the future is doomed in any way, rather having some knowledge of how we "may" appear then can help us to alter some of these characteristics and show more willingness to be open, changeable,loving and kind. All traits you also have within you.

Lykanized

It looks as though you went to astro.com to erect a chart. If you go back there, and on the same page you went to create the actual chart (as though you wanted to add transits for example), there are drop down boxes for the round zodiac which this one is.

Just use the drop down box and instead of natal or transits being clicked off you can say "synastry chart" or "composite chart" (various types are there)

you can draw up for 2 or more.

With synastry charts you can only erect for 2 people, but with composite charts you can see how the two of you may be seen by others as behaving as a "unit" of two (or more)

Of course you will need to add the other person, and again, there is a drop down box for that too.

Good luck.

note: Just fool around with a couple different charts on that site until you find the one that suits your needs best.
Thank you very much!