Am I destined to be alone?

I often feel the same way. I am curious what other members have to say about this. Your chart is so different than mine yet I have similar feelings constantly.
From what I see in your chart, your sun/moon/mercury/mars configurations really point to those needs. True emotions, sincere/kind/affectionate communication. Your temperament is very grounded and genuine.

I am sorry you are feeling lonely :/ I feel lonely too. :( I have three close friends. But one lives across the country and the other two have their own lives.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am sorry you are feeling this way; it's very difficult.
I don't see anything that points to inherently failing in relationships.
Swinging between strong detachment and strong attachment is not that uncommon, and a notable Leo trait. With Chiron in Leo and in the 12th, I think this may be from where you derive your experience. And the square between Moon-Mars and Venus may also point to movement from one extreme position to another in regards to your feelings in relationships.
But honestly, your chart has no standout red flags; really looks you have a rich feeling life and are mostly in need of someone to share it with. Potentially much time lies before you for your life to continue to unfold, and it is brimming with infinite, unknown possibility. The practice of breathing, patience with the world, and, especially, kindness toward yourself will help carry you forward.
I am truly wishing you the best.

I was thinking the square moon venus aspect also. You are very emotionally grounded. True to your values.. but more whimsical and lighthearted in relationships. be sure not to be so stubborn with your emotions that they are a priority over the relationships in your life.
With venus in air there is a curiosity in regard to partnerships.. yet you also crave really intimate sincere communication -- affectionate communication.. You have a lot of Yin influence with Venus in a Yang sign.. that is likely your conflict..

Most of you is made up of sincere intimate pieces- kind charming -sincere and rooted emotionally - you think about others and care about the general population as a whole.. also think in depth about your communication style - always kind and sincere
yet with Venus in Gemini you like the intrigue in partnerships -- you like a partner who peaks your curiosity .. it makes it difficult to combine these things.. my ex boyfriend had very similar aspects.. there are lots of people out there like you.. just have to find them. Stay true to your sincerity .. take your focus inward.. find things you are passionate about -- drawing, painting, fixing stuff (mars in earth loves to tinker -- very good with matter) and venus in air likes to be perceived as an intelligent intellectual or interesting partner... with mercury in water you love research so learning as much as you can about your passion will likely attract the right person to you. Esp someone with similar interests you can bounce information off eachother!

When I feel lonely I try to just stay as busy as possible.. go on a hike .. I sat at a giant waterfall today for a while and it was freezing.. but I got back to my car and felt liberated.. go to the grocery store late at night... draw a picture.. learn about something that interests you... you have the mind for it .