will my blind date sunday be wonderful

Amy

I have a blind date with Steve on Sunday for dinner
I met him online last week and we have been talking and exchanging photos
he seems nice, he is divorced and a Christian. he said he would love to meet me so I agreed.

can you tell by this chart if this will be something lasting. I would appreciate it. thank you

it has been a long while since I was asked out on a date and I really want to go. he sounds nice

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_blind_date_saturday_lead_to_roma_hr_73954_111123.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_blind_date_saturday_lead_to_roma_hr_73954_111123.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Iced8Ace

You're Saturn, he's Moon. You're both in good shape, there's just no applying aspect. I will say you won't go out Sunday. I'm not an experienced horary reader, so take that with a grain of salt. Update us please.

Osamenor

Staff member
Does he have kids?

I note the moon in H5 applying opposition to Jupiter in H11, which is the fifth house from the seventh. My take on that is he'll have to cancel at the last minute because of something coming up involving his child(ren). But that can only happen if he has them. If he doesn't, that interpretation won't apply.

That doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't date him or it won't work out, just that the date isn't happening on Sunday. You asked about Sunday specifically, so that's the answer you get.

muchacho

he seems nice, he is divorced and a Christian. he said he would love to meet me so I agreed.

can you tell by this chart if this will be something lasting. I would appreciate it. thank you

it has been a long while since I was asked out on a date and I really want to go. he sounds nice
No aspect between L1 and L7. No aspect, no event.

Sunrise

I think the question is confusing.
I think the question here is whether to keep this acquaintance and move on to something more meaningful. she does not ask about the date but if she has a wonderful or romantic relationship with this person.
she asks if they are going to make a romantic relationship.

you can tell by this chart if this will be something lasting.

but we also see the title written on the chart:
specifically she writes in the chart: Will my blind date in Saturday lead to a romance??

so i think the question is about romantic relatioship with him in the future and not about their date.

Osamenor

Staff member
so i think the question is about romantic relatioship with him in the future and not about their date.

If the date doesn't happen on Sunday--which is how she worded the question--her date on Sunday can't lead to romance because there will be no date that day. That makes the answer to that question no.

But cancelling the date doesn't mean they can't reschedule. If the chart were to show that they probably will have a romance, just not the date that they've scheduled on the day they scheduled it, what would you expect to see?

Chrysalis

He's keen right now, as he's exalted in your 5th house, he is in your detriment though ... and he opposes your L3/communication, so this could be a last min cancellation.

There is then the trine with mars though in gemini, mars being his L5, so IF this does get cancelled, he will want to re-arrange another time.

Having both benefics in his 5th house is a good sign :love:

Amy

WOW thank you so much for your replies
I am so confused right now.

I have thought about cancelling, my family and friends say to GO OUT and meet him. he said he wants to meet me and is looking forward to it.

he does not have his kids, they are grown. he is very good and kind.
but I don't feel I have anything really in common. he goes to church all the time, is retired and said he was in a lot of professions. he is divorced. he is tall and good looking, my age, but I don't really want to get all dressed up and go out with someone I feel I wont have any future with. I don't even know what exactly it is that he does for a living. he said he is retired. and now he is a "b9ounty hunter"?? WTF does that mean?
he also does not have a reall residence.

I want to cancel

Amy

yes, I feel that already
thank you Tikana.

I hate this "dating scene"

I am happy with my own company, but it sure would be nice to meet a great guy to share the remainder of my life with.

yeah, I don't want to go

muchacho

WOW thank you so much for your replies
I am so confused right now.

I have thought about cancelling, my family and friends say to GO OUT and meet him. he said he wants to meet me and is looking forward to it.

he does not have his kids, they are grown. he is very good and kind.
but I don't feel I have anything really in common. he goes to church all the time, is retired and said he was in a lot of professions. he is divorced. he is tall and good looking, my age, but I don't really want to get all dressed up and go out with someone I feel I wont have any future with. I don't even know what exactly it is that he does for a living. he said he is retired. and now he is a "b9ounty hunter"?? WTF does that mean?
he also does not have a reall residence.

I want to cancel
Interestingly, your Mars, which is your L4 (family) and L11 (friends) is severely damaged and in your H1. Which kinda fits the story of friends and family urging you to go. But this seems bad advice. And you know it.

I suggest you cancel or postpone. There's no point in going forward with something you have a bad feeling about.

Amy

yes, I just did
I did not feel good about this. I don't think this guy has anything to offer me, he does not even sound like he has a stable job or even a security of a permanent home
don't feel good about this

he has a lot of red flags up
he said he was divorced. started talking smack about his ex-wife so I changed the subject

He was very keen to know about my owning my own home and having a good job, sounds like he wanted to eventually make his way over to my life. usually, men in that age bracket, who are divorced, live in a apartment and have no money left after the wife takes it all and keeps the house. they are wanting to find a woman who they can move in with.

my single girlfriends my age in southern California also say this. we know since we have been dating this is what we find.

also, he goes to church 3 times a week, I go only on sundays, I don't know what is up with that, I don't bash it, but I wonder why someone has to go to church so much.

anyway, maybe I will meet someone at one of my Meet Up groups for over 50's social and get to know them alittle more before I commit to a date. :unsure: