What do you think about this natal chart?

Timmytwothumbs

I'm the only person whose ever read or interpreted my chart. So I think it would be helpful if another set of eyes took a look. I'm not looking for anything specific. My relationship is fine, my home life is fine, careers are ehh. But, if there's anything in this chart you can relate to or have experience with and would like to tell me about it it would be very much appreciated. Thank you and Happy Holidays :)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jp0GYm8pDOSl1uc02
I also like reading charts as well and would be more than happy to answer any questions in regards to this chart or others.

obsidianmineral

Venus conjunct AC, it's interesting. Ascendant ruler in Leo, so are you an ******* then? :lol: Hahaha, just kidding. How important is money for you? 2nd ruler is conjunct ascendant. Have you had trouble with feeling depressed or feelings akin to that? Moon conjunct Saturn usually makes people feel hopeless at some point, but it's all in their minds. Jupiter is in rulership, very nice. Trines AC ruler, should make you interested in higher learning, morality and knowledge.

Also, there's definitely a lot of focus in fire signs but with the whole Pisces Moon thing in the 12th in the background. You've also got Sun and Mercury in Taurus. Sounds like it's balanced.

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

Venus conjunct AC, it's interesting. Ascendant ruler in Leo, so are you an ******* then? :lol: Hahaha, just kidding. How important is money for you? 2nd ruler is conjunct ascendant. Have you had trouble with feeling depressed or feelings akin to that? Moon conjunct Saturn usually makes people feel hopeless at some point, but it's all in their minds. Jupiter is in rulership, very nice. Trines AC ruler, should make you interested in higher learning, morality and knowledge.

Also, there's definitely a lot of focus in fire signs but with the whole Pisces Moon thing in the 12th in the background. You've also got Sun and Mercury in Taurus. Sounds like it's balanced.

Jupiter in rulership will take you places. I'm 22 and I've lived in 27 different houses. In 7 different states. I dropped out of college twice because I was bored. As for Mars, people say I have the Wind of God. Or I'm like an Energizer bunny. But not in a happy go lucky way. Like an intense, really serious way. I've been told by my bosses that I should be their boss. I just move around to much to stick to a career. Or anything really. Relationships come easy (Venus AC) but end quickly (Uranus 11th). but I'm in one for the long haul now though. Friendships don't stick though I move too much. Just since saturns been in my 9th I've moved cross country 3 times. I've always been kinda poor, but I really fear the idea of selling my time/soul/self for money so I think I'll always be this way. All that pisces stuff, no depression but I literally make every decision off of intuition or how it feels. Ive been lucid dreaming my whole life. I meditate a lot. I'm alone a lot. I smoke too much weed. I am definitely psychic to an extent. but I'm still figuring it out. I get "I was just thinking about that!" All the time.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Jupiter in rulership will take you places. I'm 22 and I've lived in 27 different houses. In 7 different states. I dropped out of college twice because I was bored. As for Mars, people say I have the Wind of God. Or I'm like an Energizer bunny. But not in a happy go lucky way. Like an intense, really serious way. I've been told by my bosses that I should be their boss. I just move around to much to stick to a career. Or anything really. Relationships come easy (Venus AC) but end quickly (Uranus 11th). but I'm in one for the long haul now though. Friendships don't stick though I move too much. Just since saturns been in my 9th I've moved cross country 3 times. I've always been kinda poor, but I really fear the idea of selling my time/soul/self for money so I think I'll always be this way. All that pisces stuff, no depression but I literally make every decision off of intuition or how it feels. Ive been lucid dreaming my whole life. I meditate a lot. I'm alone a lot. I smoke too much weed. I am definitely psychic to an extent. but I'm still figuring it out. I get "I was just thinking about that!" All the time.

Well, based off of what you said I can deduce that a Moon Saturn conjunction doesn't always cause depression, it only does so when other factors also play into that. Aren't you a lucky guy, mister? So relationships come easy? I was shocked to hear you've been to 27 houses. You must have good appearance or good personality or Venus in Scorpio :biggrin:. I do not think you are psychic though, maybe you've confused having a powerful subconscious mind with being gifted. I've seen quite a few people fail to consider that when they tell me they've got psychic powers. I've met people with Saturn and Moon in the 12th that meditate often, like someone from my family.

I've been curious by the way, do you relate yourself to the Taurus energy you've got in your chart? Do you think you identify yourself with a Sun in Taurus?

katydid

I have seen Moon square Jupiter come up a lot, in cases where someone overindulges in pot/booze or food.

It is not a big problem when you are young. But it would be good to start learning to put the brakes on somewhat and learn to have more self control, as it can become an issue with age.

Moon square Jupiter is 'wild abandon' and pure emotional exuberance so good things usually come from it. However, as one matures and the body ages, that Jupiter over indulgence can take a toll. :whistling:

You do have Saturn backing up that Moon, so you are more controlled and stable than many Moon/Jupiter squares might be. But it is in Pisces...so....:wink:

obsidianmineral

I have seen Moon square Jupiter come up a lot, in cases where someone overindulges in pot/booze or food.

It is not a big problem when you are young. But it would be good to start learning to put the brakes on somewhat and learn to have more self control, as it can become an issue with age.

Moon square Jupiter is 'wild abandon' and pure emotional exuberance so good things usually come from it. However, as one matures and the body ages, that Jupiter over indulgence can take a toll. :whistling:

You do have Saturn backing up that Moon, so you are more controlled and stable than many Moon/Jupiter squares might be. But it is in Pisces...so....:wink:

I have to agree, smoking pot and stuff like that is really bad. Even if it is legal in some places. Glad I don't have that aspect myself. OP seems to be relaxed about life or not concerned with money or dedication, could that be a result of having a weak Saturn squared by Jupiter? Usually Saturn makes people centered, concerned and careful.

Timmytwothumbs

Well, based off of what you said I can deduce that a Moon Saturn conjunction doesn't always cause depression, it only does so when other factors also play into that. Aren't you a lucky guy, mister? So relationships come easy? I was shocked to hear you've been to 27 houses. You must have good appearance or good personality or Venus in Scorpio :biggrin:. I do not think you are psychic though, maybe you've confused having a powerful subconscious mind with being gifted. I've seen quite a few people fail to consider that when they tell me they've got psychic powers. I've met people with Saturn and Moon in the 12th that meditate often, like someone from my family.

I've been curious by the way, do you relate yourself to the Taurus energy you've got in your chart? Do you think you identify yourself with a Sun in Taurus?

That Taurus sun is on ketu. Ego doesn't sit right with me I don't like attention. And I don't think you understand how pisces works with the moon and 12th. I ONLY feel things. I'll try to describe it but like things aren't just material everything has a "feeling" to it. I feel that. I feel a change from walking into one room of a house into another. Saturn there is intense as ****. I've had really emotional times but the world can never put me through more **** than my parents did. If you haven't moved as much as I do.. then don't it's really lonely.

Timmytwothumbs

I have to agree, smoking pot and stuff like that is really bad. Even if it is legal in some places. Glad I don't have that aspect myself. OP seems to be relaxed about life or not concerned with money or dedication, could that be a result of having a weak Saturn squared by Jupiter? Usually Saturn makes people centered, concerned and careful.

Not wanting to sell myself for money isn't having a weak Saturn. It takes a lot of courage to quit a job and drive to cross country with $500 and a Chevy and a kid.... to take care of a family member going blind. There's so much in this life more important that money. But I play the stock market and I'm not too bad at it. I think that's the money stuff you guys are seeing.

Timmytwothumbs

I don't over indulge though. Especially for my generation, everyone's either a sex addict, a Coke head or an alcoholic. And I'm just smoking. And I'm only 6foot, 140 pounds. It's all about discipline. And Pisces just feels. Saturn gives you discipline as long as you know what Saturn is... I had military parents, plural. I was born and raised with discipline.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

That Taurus sun is on ketu. Ego doesn't sit right with me I don't like attention. And I don't think you understand how pisces works with the moon and 12th. I ONLY feel things. I'll try to describe it but like things aren't just material everything has a "feeling" to it. I feel that. I feel a change from walking into one room of a house into another. Saturn there is intense as ****. I've had really emotional times but the world can never put me through more **** than my parents did. If you haven't moved as much as I do.. then don't it's really lonely.

I believe Moon in Pisces in the 12th makes people emotional and spiritual. Into meditation and stuff like that, just like you said. Saturn however, does not make you feel emotion. It's the driest and coldest planet for a reason. Having feelings about everything only implies a mental attachment to being emotional and probably reliance on intuition. I can't know if by psychic you meant knowing about things before they happened or feeling out your environment and know if something bad happened there or not, but in both of these cases it's just your subconscious mind. Your unconscious usually makes you feel a certain way to protect you, even if you don't know why you might feel a certain way. You certainly do have aspects in your life that point to having Saturn as an important part of your chart, but my point is that your Saturn could be stronger by being in another house or in another sign. You were raised with discipline and had military parents, which is something that is indicated through the Moon-Saturn conjunction, but usually Saturn makes the native overly worried about their future, their goals and their resources. The energy of Saturn in its most powerful influence would make a person afraid of smoking, extremely disciplined, uncaring about feelings, purely rational, desiring no good to anybody, really strict, harsh with words and thoughts and to an extent melancholic, austere, etc. In your case, Saturn acts out these basic needs through Pisces, a water sign that has to do with emotions, hence why we can't say Saturn isn't in its own sign there. A pure Saturn energy wouldn't make a native into drugs, even if their peers did it.

So what I was saying before is that based on what you've said, like quitting college twice and smoking pot, I can relate that to your Moon squaring Jupiter. On the other hand, the fact that you fancy meditation, have had military parents, lived in many places and felt alone, I can relate that easily to your Moon conjunct Saturn.

Timmytwothumbs

I believe Moon in Pisces in the 12th makes people emotional and spiritual. Into meditation and stuff like that, just like you said. Saturn however, does not make you feel emotion. It's the driest and coldest planet for a reason. Having feelings about everything only implies a mental attachment to being emotional and probably reliance on intuition. I can't know if by psychic you meant knowing about things before they happened or feeling out your environment and know if something bad happened there or not, but in both of these cases it's just your subconscious mind. Your unconscious usually makes you feel a certain way to protect you, even if you don't know why you might feel a certain way. You certainly do have aspects in your life that point to having Saturn as an important part of your chart, but my point is that your Saturn could be stronger by being in another house or in another sign. You were raised with discipline and had military parents, which is something that is indicated through the Moon-Saturn conjunction, but usually Saturn makes the native overly worried about their future, their goals and their resources. The energy of Saturn in its most powerful influence would make a person afraid of smoking, extremely disciplined, uncaring about feelings, purely rational, desiring no good to anybody, really strict, harsh with words and thoughts and to an extent melancholic, austere, etc. In your case, Saturn acts out these basic needs through Pisces, a water sign that has to do with emotions, hence why we can't say Saturn isn't in its own sign there. A pure Saturn energy wouldn't make a native into drugs, even if their peers did it.

So what I was saying before is that based on what you've said, like quitting college twice and smoking pot, I can relate that to your Moon squaring Jupiter. On the other hand, the fact that you fancy meditation, have had military parents, lived in many places and felt alone, I can relate that easily to your Moon conjunct Saturn.

But moon conj Saturn isn't just limited to feeling alone, like I said i feel everything in my immediate surroundings at least. as for psychic ive had dreams of things before they happen in my life. I've had dreams accurately depicting loved ones past events. I've had dreams of current events with instructions that I follow and good things come. I had dreams accurately depicting the appearance of my son before he was born. I've spoken to dead relatives in my dreams. And there's always a certain 'feeling' my dreams have ,if I stay true to my gut instinct, my waking life literally 'feels' like my dream did. Bringing my dreams to reality. But it's not just limited to my dreams, I could really go on and on about the stuff that happens in my waking life that is 'psychic' I mentioned I smoked because it is natural for a person with pisces influence to pick up smoking even with strict Saturn there. But I didn't just quit college. The first time my family was moving to the east coast and I would've been left behind on the west, I had a 'feeling' I shouldn't stay so I dropped it and moved with my family. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer after a few months and I'm glad I was there with her to help her through the beginning. The second time I had to choose between school or a job that payed well, and I was living on my own with a wife and child to support and needed money before an education. So staying in school wasn't an option. But I was the first Man on my dad's side to graduate high school. But you say Saturn makes us worried. And I don't think that's the case, Saturn is reality. In ancient cultures it represented slaves, working class, not the lowest. But the group of people that do all the work for society. Some slaves lived in castles with nobles and Kings,That might be depressing to some people I think and possibly make you worried about things. But if you just live what Saturn is bringing and have discipline where Saturn tells you to natally and by transit. You will see nothing but happiness, not worry. After all someone has to do the work.