Extra movable human parts, do you have them?

This may actually be a clue to how far evolved you are in your gene pool.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/7-useless-body-parts-we-no-longer-need-a6820821.html

Well for one i have never had Wisdom teeth ever come through and i am 27 years old.
Both parents had Wisdom teeth.

I can move some kind of muscle in my head that moves my ears but it's outer look is VERY subtle, it looks like my skin on my face moves (forehead) and the ears move a bit.

Some people with these muscles can do it and have it look more obvious, mine must be lesser developed but are old remnants of humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-d1NgdCit8

I can raise and lower my eye brows with precision and even dance them to music and make people laugh with it.

https://www.livescience.com/33809-wiggle-ears.html

It's linked to the ear wiggle.

My arms move passed their normal amount. So for instance i put my arm straight, i can bend my arm further passed the elbow point making it look like my arm is slightly broken, i have freaked many out with this party trick :p

But it's real and if i want all i have to do is straighten my arms and you hear the gas release from my elbows which is known as cracking the elbows.. which sounds horrific to outsiders and then i do my party trick .. LOL.

Any of you have some oddities to your body? some unique things?

Chrysalis

I can do a hand snake. *place both palms together straight, and then keeping both hands tightly together with all fingers touching, do a snake movement, without palms coming apart*

I can bend my thumb on my right hand right back to touch my wrist.

I can do a hand snake. *place both palms together straight, and then keeping both hands tightly together with all fingers touching, do a snake movement, without palms coming apart*

I can bend my thumb on my right hand right back to touch my wrist.

See! i can't do either of those :D

Talents :p

Keeping my hand flat on a surface i used to be able to spin it round 360 degrees and then let it go from the pressure build up, would rapidly spin back to it's normal place.. not done that in years so unsure if i would be successful with that again.

sadge

There are special foot relaxers that spread your toes apart, kind of like flip flips with a section between each toe. It eventually gives your feet great flexibility, including all of your toes.

Hand massages do the same too.

There is one muscle in the foot that people tend to look over and this is the Flexor Hallucis Brevis... mine is overly developed and it was a soothing or coping mechanism i adopted as a child to move my big toe under my entire body weight in my shoes counting to odd numbers in a compulsive manner in my head, over time that built that muscle, and it's like touching iron it can tense that hard.

That is also part of the high arches.

Here is my nasty foot LOL..

I marked out where that muscle is and what a stupidly over sized one looks like.. most normal people won't have it bulging out of their feet unless they are Olympians or avid hill climbers or something.

t9V1n27.png

sadge

Here is my nasty foot LOL..

I marked out where that muscle is and what a stupidly over sized one looks like.. most normal people won't have it bulging out of their feet unless they are Olympians or avid hill climbers or something.

But you're not like most "normal" people.... You endured a lot of pain. You endured, then accomplished something, too, just like those Olympians and hill climbers. Your muscle is a reflection of that, not something "stupid."

But you're not like most "normal" people.... You endured a lot of pain. You endured, then accomplished something, too, just like those Olympians and hill climbers. Your muscle is a reflection of that, not something "stupid."

Other coping mechanism when i was really young was nodding my head... and other nervous issues, but i overcame them.

Abuse really does stuff to folk but i came out alive ;)

CapAquaPis

About 5% of the human population is double-jointed - my thumbs can go down 90-some (almost 99) degrees from my hands, for example. In medieval ages (Europe), society believed double-jointed people were wicked, similar to left-handed and red-haired people due to strong religious or superstition beliefs. In the Aquarian age we're entering, difference and uniqueness aren't viewed as threatening to others.