Sun inconjuncts North Node. How will my future play out?

Gemini888

Some websites I read suggests that Sun and North Node are pointers to one's "destiny". One has to satisfy the Sun and North Node's signs, houses and aspects to reach the full potential in life.

So what if Sun inconjuncts North Node? An inconjunct isn't an aspect that can be resolved like an opposition or a square. So if I'm to reach my higher purpose, which energy should I put my attention to? Sun or North Node?

Not sure if a chart is needed but here it is.

BaoSanniang

It's not the worst, but it nevertheless symbolizes a conflict between your destiny / potential future and who you are at the core. In order to achieve your true potential as written in your destiny, you need to address how your sun / core personality will fit into all of it, and there will be a fundamental incompatibility of energies. I have the square, with Sun in Cancer and North Node in Libra, and I identify much stronger with my Sun even at the cost of developing qualities akin to the NN in Libra.

watcherofthesouth

Some might say that your NN is placed at the 5th degree of Leo (love affairs) in the 7th house of partnerships/Scorpio (sex). Sun could be your boss or a parental type figure, or your body. There could be sexual energy focused on you by the wrong people and you may suffer consequences (i.e. mental fatigue) due to it.

wan

I believe that for points (as in, not real object like a planet is), one should only consider the hard aspects like squares, opposition and conjunction. Inconjunct does not count as far as North nodes are concerned.

Iihavewiings11

Some might say that your NN is placed at the 5th degree of Leo (love affairs) in the 7th house of partnerships/Scorpio (sex). Sun could be your boss or a parental type figure, or your body. There could be sexual energy focused on you by the wrong people and you may suffer consequences (i.e. mental fatigue) due to it.
You're Good. 😯😯

IleneK

Premium Member
Inconjunct suggests that there is a lack of connection between your Sun, your identity and aspiration, and what you are called to do in this life, the NN. To me this suggests that it may take you a bit more time to figure out what that calling is, but it takes us all a good while to grow into our Suns and even more to realize and grow into our NN.
I would not be concerned; we all have our stuff to work with in this life.:)